What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

What? Quite an irrelevant sarcasm, you better spread your reasoning among your country's representatives, it wasn't me who asked this favour from your PM.

Our PM is consumed by his love for his 'land of birth', so I am counting on Pakistanis to boycott India.

thats why i must go there jis ne jo kerna hai ker le rok sako to rok lo hum to GURU DUTT or KRAIT ke sath ghoomy gay phiry gay ayashi kery gay or in ko ISI agent bana ker a jay gay . baki kam ye khud kery gay . main bomb ka theela sath le jaoon ga or formula bhi :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Aap sahi ho yaar , ghumaye firaye hum, murga mutton khilaye hum, sharab daaru pilaye hum, aap jaye to jail main band ho jaye hum....sahi kaha hai kisi ne Neki kar Te Dariya Main Daal :D

P.S. -Yaar B word mat use kiya karo, RAW waale mere piche pad jayenge :D :D :D

LOLed at the Roaming context.Good move by the government at-least people can travel and meet their loved ones and I'm pretty sure the government will keep all those at bay who aren't mean to be in India :welcome:

It should not be a issue...becoz..terrorist does not come to India by applying any visa ...visa holders are always the common citizen only...So steps should be taken to avoid less hassle in their stay in our country...

Whats the guarantee that they are not recce parties like David Headly?

It should not be a issue...becoz..terrorist does not come to India by applying any visa ...visa holders are always the common citizen only...So steps should be taken to avoid less hassle in their stay in our country...

did you forget david coleman headley ?

Aap sahi ho yaar , ghumaye firaye hum, murga mutton khilaye hum, sharab daaru pilaye hum, aap jaye to jail main band ho jaye hum....sahi kaha hai kisi ne Neki kar Te Dariya Main Daal :D

bhai jee every pakistani is terrorist ISI agent LET HIZB AND BLA BLA supporter so i am too :rofl: after ayashi kam per lag jana ok .:lol:

or mujhy aik dinner kerna hai delhi dare dival ke sath bhi :rofl: mery dil main hasrat hai kisi hater se milna aik bar .

or haan badla bhi lena hai . i have to make a girlfriend in india and her father must be RSS BAJRANG DAL OR SHIV SENA member :lol:

Hey guys this is just part of the much larger GoI-led effort to improve relations with Pakistan. No doubt one of the conditions for Paksitan granting MFN status to India was such economic concessions. MMS is going down this line and sticking to his convictions, for which you have to give him credit, but only time will tell whether improving these ties is a good thing. Personally I see that unless the internal situation changes in Pakistan then such measures are going to do nothing. For all the talk on the Pakistani side about peace and what not, the PA and military establishment remains intact and in charge and they have a very anti-India doctrine.

I hope very tight restrictions are but on visitors or we will soon be seeing a situation like US-Mexico with Pakistani economic migrants.

You are making no sense..Which is more cheaper..a couple of hundred guards along the border or couple of hundred guards for each and every vital installation in India and FYI nobody considers a Cafe or a 5star hotel a vial installation, but that was the targets in 26/11.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Then why your artists come here..out of love for India and FYI many of that 'poor' lives in well built houses and owns 2 wheelers.

Again I AM NOT TALKING WITH REFERENCE TO OUR SCENARIO - my answer was in terms of economy between guarding a few locations and guarding a huge border. And a open border is not realistic right away.

LOLed at the Roaming context.Good move by the government at-least people can travel and meet their loved ones and I'm pretty sure the government will keep all those at bay who aren't mean to be in India :welcome:

Enough of this divided family drama? They should move to either one of the countries.

bhai jee every pakistani is terrorist ISI agent LET HIZB AND BLA BLA supporter so i am too :rofl: after ayashi kam per lag jana ok .:lol:

or mujhy aik dinner kerna hai delhi dare dival ke sath bhi :rofl: mery dil main hasrat hai kisi hater se milna aik bar .

or haan badla bhi lena hai . i have to make a girlfriend in india and her father must be RSS BAJRANG DAL OR SHIV SENA member :lol:

YOU DA MAN...

Our PM is consumed by his love for his 'land of birth', so I am counting on Pakistanis to boycott India.

I never thought India was a place where foreigner love to go for earning but now considering your points I think I must alter my thoughts. Don't count on us better count on your janta who vote.

any thing i see in india i wil capture it so after i come back i will open new troll thread daily with my images . i have to take some 50.000 images there :rofl:

Kyaa yaar demand to dekho....sahi ka imran khan samjhne lag gaye ho lagta hai itni time se ye naam use karte karte.........

Sutli bomb ki bhi baat ki naa main tape recorder on kar dunga....:D

Delhi Daredevils wale kaafi kanjoos hain yaar, mere standard ke neeche, to kahin achi jagah hi chalenge.....:azn:

RSS wale ki beti to patayi thi maine, uski koi aur friend hui jo RSS wali ki beti ho to taanka bhidaane ki koshish karenge...:D

Hey guys this is just part of the much larger GoI-led effort to improve relations with Pakistan. No doubt one of the conditions for Paksitan granting MFN status to India was such economic concessions. MMS is going down this line and sticking to his convictions, for which you have to give him credit, but only time will tell whether improving these ties is a good thing. Personally I see that unless the internal situation changes in Pakistan then such measures are going to do nothing. For all the talk on the Pakistani side about peace and what not, the PA and military establishment remains intact and in charge and they have a very anti-India doctrine.

I hope very tight restrictions are but on visitors or we will soon be seeing a situation like US-Mexico with Pakistani economic migrants.

Im certain tht USA doesnt have 800 million poor,or children feeding on dog milk... nor a smaller middle class than mexico nor similiar gdp per capita........ your making urself look like a fool.

Back
Top Bottom