What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

we should not forget Faisal shezad, david coleman headley and co....

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

WTF

just cant stop laughing

Indians think Pakistan will go to india to improve their living standard

just cant stop laughing

we never said that..you are making your assumptions..we are discussing about our National security

Not in our particular context but better security at sensitive places would be economical, think how much we would save on border security.

WTF dude..if we were vigilant in our border control, David Headly would not have entered India and Ajmal Kasab & Co would have not killed around 200 people in Mumbai. Your statement goes against the first rule of defense...securing the perimeter.

come on my indians friends

Pakistan has enjoyed 5 decades high per capita than india it means a ebtter living standard

in 1979 pak per capita was more than twice of india's per capita

LOL at the indians assuming that Pakistanis will come flooding into their third world country.

The only reason Pakistanis go to india is visit family or for business related reasons.

I'm pretty sure the average life standard/style in Pakistan is better than india's

Hypermetropic??

Reasoning and rational think comes out of 65 years deep study and analysis of behaviors thought process.

And we are blaming our govt. for all of this, we are a democracy and we are free to say what we feel to our govt.

we should not forget Faisal shezad, david coleman headley and co....

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

we never said that..you are making your assumptions..we are discussing about our National security

National security?

are you talking about the inside job Mumbai attacks in revealing same like the Samjhota express which was done by your army officials.

Bl**** terrorist supporters

WTF

just cant stop laughing

just cant stop laughing

Many your artists make good living in India and don't forget that your cricketers were pissed off when they were not selected to IPL.

Here starts the blame game, samjhota exp Pak-1 India -0 , Mumbai attack Pak-1 India -1 , and game goes on...come on guys we have been down this road zillion times....

Pakistan has enjoyed 5 decades high per capita than india it means a ebtter living standard

I am not going to dispute this and honestly I don't care but I don't want Pakistanis having a free hand inside my country.

LOL at the indians assuming that Pakistanis will come flooding into their third world country.

The only reason Pakistanis go to india is visit family or for business related reasons.

I'm pretty sure the average life standard/style in Pakistan is better than india's

WTF

just cant stop laughing

just cant stop laughing

Reading disabilities????????????

I was forced to use big text as all of u are not understanding a simple thing that its not that we hate pakistanis or worried about their settlements due to economic reason. :fie: :fie:

The only reasons are:

a.) Terrorism :sniper:

b.) Concessions are for friends not for those who call you enemies of u call them enemies.

National security?

are you talking about the inside job Mumbai attacks in revealing same like the Samjhota express which was done by your army officials.

Bl**** terrorist supporters

This is exactly why I am against giving visas to Pakistanis..you live in your own la la land.

Many your artists make good living in India and don't forget that your cricketers were pissed off when they were not selected to IPL.

many how much?
5-10?100?1000?

they dnt even count for 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% of pakistan

Sir just cant stop laughing

indians are concerned about their country

lol INDIA

mazak ki to hadd hi cross kr di dosto

And why some pakistanis are acting as Hippocrates????

Tell me if this is about

"Indians will be able to roam freely in Pakistan soon"

How will you react????????

This is exactly why I am against giving visas to Pakistanis..you live in your own la la land.

lol

thanks

living standard of pakistani's is still higher than indians

nt to forgot tat pak has enjoyed high per capita for more than 5 decades.

Back
Top Bottom