What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

all of you guys are complete bunch of idiots who are bashing Manmohan singh. We have shown Pakistan an open hand of frienship by this. it might not cause any terrorist attacks but will surely bring people together. Manmohan singh is the only supersmart PM we got. In 1992 india only had enough money to run the country for barely 3 weeks, when Manmohan Singh gave idea of liberalisation turned the situatuion upseide down. there would have been no tejas, arjun missiles, high forex reserves, what so ever without his contribution to economy. He is old and DESERVES RESPECT.

I don't think there is anything to be worried about. We have better system in place now to track visitors. You d be surprised how closely Pakistani visitors are monitored. About 10 years back, my family friends relatives from Pakistan came to India for a wedding. The wedding was near a military cantonment. While we were at the wedding, police showed up to enquire and to tell them that they are not meant to go near the cantonment. I was quite shocked to be honest, didn't think we had such efficiency in India:cheesy:

5 cities instead of 3 won't make much of a difference.

I think most Indian friends views on here are of the opinion Pakistanis will come flooding into their nation and be a burden on the tax payer in India. I think any Pakistani wanting to go to India specifically to improve their lifes would be crazy. Why would anyone want to leave their nation - a nation that they have so badly desired and wanted and suffered so much to have then want to leave it to come to India? Is India the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Is the job and financial security so rich in India that Pakistanis will leave their homes to come to? Is an indian green card worth so much?

I can see why they believe the border control should be lapse as regards to the old and student getting visas easier - i dont agree with it and think its a mistake but please dont be under the misapprehension that their will be millions of people crossing the border - trust me i think not.

There are lot of instances were pakistani minorities have asked for asylum in India...

The point is not about the opportunities or better living standard or anything else... it is about National security

I don't think there is anything to be worried about. We have better system in place now to track visitors. You d be surprised how closely Pakistani visitors are monitored. About 10 years back, my family friends relatives from Pakistan came to India for a wedding. The wedding was near a military cantonment. While we were at the wedding, police showed up to enquire and to tell them that they are not meant to go near the cantonment. I was quite shocked to be honest, didn't think we had such efficiency in India

well what u say is true but it aint worth the risk...
ONe day someone slips by and boom.

like smugglers ..theyll ship em in the but holes if they have to.

I think most Indian friends views on here are of the opinion Pakistanis will come flooding into their nation and be a burden on the tax payer in India. I think any Pakistani wanting to go to India specifically to improve their lifes would be crazy. Why would anyone want to leave their nation - a nation that they have so badly desired and wanted and suffered so much to have then want to leave it to come to India? Is India the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Is the job and financial security so rich in India that Pakistanis will leave their homes to come to? Is an indian green card worth so much?

I can see why they believe the border control should be lapse as regards to the old and student getting visas easier - i dont agree with it and think its a mistake but please dont be under the misapprehension that their will be millions of people crossing the border - trust me i think not.

You are getting all wrong our concerns are:

1. Why help ur enemy recce ur places for terrorist attacks like Mumbai 26/11.

2. The concessions are meant for friends not for enemies when we have given pak MFN 8 years ago still they have not given it to us + fake currency + piracy + daood ibrahim + support to the terrorists + more and more nuke to harm India, occupation of our land. The list goes on.

And I am not saying all this its the official version of govt. of India. :rolleyes:

IDK but the whole South Asia should be one free zone, So people can travel around freely.

You are getting all wrong our concerns are:

1. Why help ur enemy recce ur places for terrorist attacks like Mumbai 26/11.

2. The concessions are meant for friends not for enemies when we have given pak MFN 8 years ago still they have not given it to us + fake currency + piracy + daood ibrahim + support to the terrorists + more and more nuke to harm India, occupation of our land. The list goes on.

And I am not saying all this its the official version of govt. of India. :rolleyes:

We can have better security in sensitive places.

I don't think there is anything to be worried about. We have better system in place now to track visitors. You d be surprised how closely Pakistani visitors are monitored. About 10 years back, my family friends relatives from Pakistan came to India for a wedding. The wedding was near a military cantonment. While we were at the wedding, police showed up to enquire and to tell them that they are not meant to go near the cantonment. I was quite shocked to be honest, didn't think we had such efficiency in India:cheesy:

Yaar don't tell me stories we are not kids.

Just Google if you don't know that there are thousands of pakistanis who have came in India with proper visa but have never returned back to pakistan.

Many of them are ISI agents and a very grave threat to security.

IDK but the whole South Asia should be one free zone, So people can travel around freely.
^^ idealists and philosophers dont make good realists ..
India has seriously ramped up its internal security ...and im sure they may have cordinated this decision very nicely with the IB and the relevant thinkers...

But still the lax ness on our part is what irks me...its similar to the samjuta express etc etc and will take only one moron to ruin the show again.
LEt Pakistan stabilize a little more before we start getting cosy.

Back
Top Bottom