What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

I don't think there is anything to be worried about. We have better system in place now to track visitors. You d be surprised how closely Pakistani visitors are monitored. About 10 years back, my family friends relatives from Pakistan came to India for a wedding. The wedding was near a military cantonment. While we were at the wedding, police showed up to enquire and to tell them that they are not meant to go near the cantonment. I was quite shocked to be honest, didn't think we had such efficiency in India:cheesy:

5 cities instead of 3 won't make much of a difference.

All it takes one guy with a camera and a GPS locator (refer David Headly). After 26/11 I heard Indian authorities were getting strict even in issuing visas to foreign citizens of Indian Origin.

^^ idealists and philosophers dont make good realists ..
India has seriously ramped up its internal security ...and im sure they may have cordinated this decision very nicely with the IB and the relevant thinkers...

But still the lax ness on our part is what irks me...its similar to the samjuta express etc etc and will take only one moron to ruin the show again.
LEt Pakistan stabilize a little more before we start getting cosy.

Which is a far cry, I don't think thats happening in the near future.

lets them first take action against the terrorist outfits ..then we can think of that... This businessmen fund this terrorist organisation on the name of Jakat and jihad... we live next to a extremely vulnerable neighbors having a lot of rogue agencies..can't take chances.

After all the corruption and scams manmohan singh will be soon a history.

And I hope there will be a saner and rational leader who have eyes, ears and brain.

One who can take note of the pain and suffering of millions of people affected due to terrorism, harm to our economy, sufferings of military & paramilitary personals and their families.

Who behave like a lion not like donkey.

How can we expect pakistan to be friendly an repair ties when we are already providing it free on a plate despite everything.

If not revenge, revenge and forcing to mend ways policy then at least have carrot and stick policy.

You are getting all wrong our concerns are:

1. Why help ur enemy recce ur places for terrorist attacks like Mumbai 26/11.

2. The concessions are meant for friends not for enemies when we have given pak MFN 8 years ago still they have not given it to us + fake currency + piracy + daood ibrahim + support to the terrorists + more and more nuke to harm India, occupation of our land. The list goes on.

And I am not saying all this its the official version of govt. of India. :rolleyes:

MFN was given 16 years ago.

Why some Indians are over-reacting? Its just a statement, and nobody has asked for it from this side.

^^ idealists and philosophers dont make good realists ..

I am not exactly one.. was just a thought based on the European design. But yr right too many loonies around to be very concerned about.

We can have better security in sensitive places.

Better security in sensitive places vs better regulations to control the troublemakers..Which is more economical?

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Why some Indians are over-reacting? Its just a statement, and nobody has asked for it from this side.

You can see from the posts that Indians are blaming GoI and not GoP for this decision.

Better security in sensitive places vs better regulations to control the troublemakers..Which is more economical?

Not in our particular context but better security at sensitive places would be economical, think how much we would save on border security.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

You can see from the posts that Indians are blaming GoI and not GoP for this decision.

Hypermetropic??

WTF

just cant stop laughing

Indians think Pakistan will go to india to improve their living standard

just cant stop laughing

Back
Top Bottom