What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

Pakistan issues hundreds of visas to Sikh pilgrims every year, shame on those who think Indian visa must not be granted to Pakistanis.

But as Sant Shahid Afridid Babaji once said "Indians have small hearts".

we don't have problem with pakistani but there are rogue elements are in pakistan which are beyond control...we can't make the, state guest.. bring the perperators of mumbai's massacre to justice. JuD and other terrorists daily organised rallies against India..we can't ignore them.. and pakistan has a big history of supporting terrorism.

so then we have some border areas where public meet and sit with each other ? not bad idea ahhahahahaah

I don't know about you bro, but I am sick of this 'rona dhona'
Maybe you haven't gone through this rohna dhona
didn't this people thought of this when the country got divided in 1947.
My grandfather never wanted to leave his place but he was thrown out of his house,his village and his land and he wasn't given time to draw plan A,B or C.He always used to say it wasn't the division of India but of Bengal and Punjab....somehow his words seem true because the rest of the Indians think it was like a drill where people moved from one city to the other for the heck of it.No one can feel the pain of others until it's inflicted on you :hitwall:

Pakistan issues hundreds of visas to Sikh pilgrims every year, shame on those who think Indian visa must not be granted to Pakistanis.

there has been no Gurdeeps who have gone shooting people in lahore...so no comparison...:wave:

Damn....... After reading comments of bhartiis, for a second i thought that India is opening it's borders and calling back it's forces from border.

Force your govt. to put more restriction on Visa otherwise our ba$$tard govt. will try to return favor and i don't want any exception for bhartiis, other than sikhs who comes for pilgrim.

so then we have some border areas where public meet and sit with each other ? not bad idea ahhahahahaah

you are deflecting from the point...can't take the risk of hundreds of lives....

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

there has been no Gurdeeps who have gone shooting people in lahore...so no comparison...:wave:

well said bro...:tup:

That's not a bad idea actually!! We may have big parks where families can easily meet and get together.. Imran Bhai, pakka aapko Pakistan ka PM hona chaiye.. problems do lafzon mein khatam ho jaayengi..

Maybe you haven't gone through this rohna dhona

My grandfather never wanted to leave his place but he was thrown out of his house,his village and his land and he wasn't given time to draw plan A,B or C.He always used to say it wasn't the division of India but of Bengal and Punjab....somehow his words seem true because the rest of the Indians think it was like a drill where people moved from one city to the other for the heck of it.No one can feel the pain of others until it's inflicted on you :hitwall:

Yes, I am a South Indian..Keralite to be exact and we had nothing to do with partition, but we accepted it without question and had paid in blood, sweat and tears for the India-Pakistan rivalry (remember Maj. Unnikrishnan)..so pls don't tell me about the pain and suffering. So I get pissed off when some North Indian (mostly Punjabi) speaks about people to people contact and 'meeting up of broken families' and how we should have open borders etc etc. So my question is if you want all this, why allowed the partition of the country in the first place for as far as I can remember we didn't ask for it and spare the whole Indians an everlasting trauma.

How many Pakistanis holding Indian visa were arrested for killing Indians?? BTW many suspected Sikh yatris have been deported, kindly update yourself.

Back
Top Bottom