What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

Stop fighting on non issues, people!! The reporter made the news sensationalist, Pakistanis were roaming freely in 3 cities earlier now they will roam freely in 5. Also, Visa granting authorities will do the back ground check and don't bring David Coleman into it he was granted visa from US not Pakistan.. We need to strengthen our system and throw away the guys like who granted visa to David without proper back ground checks..

How many Pakistanis holding Indian visa were arrested for killing Indians?? BTW many suspected Sikh yatris have been deported, kindly update yourself.

suspected of what...? not paying for the lahori kababs they ate..?

How many Pakistanis holding Indian visa were arrested for killing Indians?? BTW many suspected Sikh yatris have been deported, kindly update yourself.

there have been lot of cases of them coming without visas..and IA have sent them to their rightful place

dont matter....small hearted people atleast dont go about shooting people in karachi or lahore...

At least grab the context of my postings, moreover this thread is all about MMS statement and its not we who are damning MMS.

so then we have some border areas where public meet and sit with each other ? not bad idea ahhahahahaah
Hehehehe....gurudutt bhai to pade rahenge hilenge bhi nahin.....:D
order bata dena yaar mujhe kya lana hai , aur ye bata dena ki aap kya laa rahe ho , kahin confusion na ho;)

That's not a bad idea actually!! We may have big parks where families can easily meet and get together.. Imran Bhai, pakka aapko Pakistan ka PM hona chaiye.. problems do lafzon mein khatam ho jaayengi..

but why you are making my idea bad? why families only? then how can i meet my friends there? singles should be allowed and yep those big parks have both side scanners and security no body allowed to take luggage with him there . you can buy any thing inside like there must be restaurants bars and markets gift shops for free trade . and you can bring those items when you come back each park can handle some 5000 humans at a time . they should be open 7am to 7pm :D

kesa fer ? GURU DUTT CAN MEET ME THERE ANY TIME HE LIKE TO MEET.

there have been lot of cases of them coming without visas..and IA have sent them to their rightful place

You failed to read my post, rest of the matter of your post does not exclusively applicable to Pakistanis trespassers only.

Hehehehe....gurudutt bhai to pade rahenge hilenge bhi nahin.....:D
order bata dena yaar mujhe kya lana hai , aur ye bata dena ki aap kya laa rahe ho , kahin confusion na ho;)

we will buy there every thing we start drink morning 7:30 till 1 pm then food and enjoy and at night home back .

yes one more idea there should be hotels near parks inside both countries so they can go hotels and meet again next day :D

aik din main dil thori bhary ga yaar :enjoy:

but why you are making my idea bad? why families only? then how can i meet my friends there? singles should be allowed and yep those big parks have both side scanners and security no body allowed to take luggage with him there . you can buy any thing inside like there must be restaurants bars and markets gift shops for free trade . and you can bring those items when you come back each park can handle some 5000 humans at a time . they should be open 7am to 7pm :D

hahaha.. Nice idea and yes I mentioned families it was my mistake. Apologies for the same. Offer should now be extended to Family and Friends. :D

Which all are the 5 cities they are going to open up for Pakistanis?

I have just one thing to add - We should not let things of the past stop us from moving forward..

c

You failed to read my post, rest of the matter of your post does not exclusively applicable to Pakistanis trespassers only.

my dear friend ..please update yourself

Nearly 1,300 Pakistanis missing in India

Nearly 1,300 Pakistanis missing in India | Times of Ummah - News, Sports, Education, Business, Entertainment of Muslim Ummah

11 Pakistanis on medical visas go 'missing'

11 Pakistanis on medical visas go 'missing' - Times Of India

Govt clueless about 27 ‘missing’ Pakistanis

http://zeenews.**********/news/exclusive/govt-clueless-about-27-missing-pakistanis_729850.html

Yaar single milne aaye the, gift shop se phool kharidoge, coffe pillaaoge, maine socha koi indian ladki se date karoge, bulaya bhi to gurudutt bhai ko...:D :D .... akele akele bina sharab ke mat milna aur agar wahan milo to jaate hi peena start kar dena :D

Back
Top Bottom