What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

I don't think it would make much of a difference, they have just added two more states and made the visa rules a little easy to get. Its not like the whole of India is open to them.

look both are smiling they did it :rofl:

0331-OKNOT-India-Pakistan-Malik-Mirza_full_600.jpg

He looks ugly... and she look OLD.

I think most Indian friends views on here are of the opinion Pakistanis will come flooding into their nation and be a burden on the tax payer in India.

no thats not the reason....the reaosn why we are concerned is that kasab's cousin may yet utilize these visa relaxations to wage the holy war part 2.....or spies..

and yeah...atleast dont open maharashtra and the southern states to them pakistanis....becuase most of the strategic pace and defence companies are located there....

First we must sack that Italian lady and her siblings back to Italy. Enough from that lady... time to say 'Quit India' to Sonia and her family. :angry:

Jab dil aa jaye gaddhi pe to pari kya cheej hai......:D

P.S. Yaar ab majaak nahin karunga main, ban kar denge aapka to kuch nahin jayega, premium ho :D

konsi mazak ? mazak to in logoon ne bana rakha hai damn . jesy gov stupid hai or ye siyany :lol:

they make is easy but after check and balance .its not gonna border free man . both sides humans have right to meet each other and visit each other countries and its gov job to secure there country from terrorists . they have no right to stop millions of humnas to meet each other because defence.pk hardcore members don't like it ?

Pakistan issues hundreds of visas to Sikh pilgrims every year, shame on those who think Indian visa must not be granted to Pakistanis.

Dude considering the indian govts definition of poverty line i bet even 450 million is also too big... its 50 cents not 2 $
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...3O2ABA&usg=AFQjCNGSHpHTnmSd7U6xY1iJt4umMlVPzQ

Let me explain you what india is, 1.2 billion people. 18 million upper middle class and higher class (=1 developed nation, may be 2), 640 million middle class (around 4 developing nation likes your) and 442 million poor people (around 2 to 3 under developed countries)

Consider the resources we have, available landmass, look at the population density....if you research it you will find it is damn hard to make this country rise but it still does....every year this

41.6% of Indians below poverty line in 2005 as per UNDP: Government - Economic Times

Convictions apart, we were in similar situations before as well. History hasn't been kind to such overtures. Take the example of Vajpayee extending hand of friendship to Pakistan. What was the result of that? Don't get me wrong, I would definitely would like to improve relations with Pakistan but only after their civilian government has a leash on their military. As long as their military has a free hand, I am against such measures.

Very true but the situation, as I'm sure you're willing to concede, is pretty different these days there is a (somewhat) de,octacially elected govt in power currently whereas before their was military dictatorship. Obviously the military still holds far too much authority and power which it is not willing to give up but for the sake of Pakistan's future the military are having to listen to (to an nextent)the civil govt which means this time is more likely to succeed. Obviously we are not fully there, terror infrastructure still exists in P0K as well as the backing given to terror outfits in Paksitan to conduct fund raising and training on their soil against India. But giving PM MMS his due he has taken a very wise attitude to this topic- the restraint he showed after 26/11 despite overwhelming public and political pressure for military action is testament to this. Not to mention his active engagement and revival of peace talks after 26/11 and moves like "cricket diplomacy" are directly down to his vision. And people say he is indecisive and a puppet,must because he doesn't grandstand like the rest of the political scum in India doesn't mean he's not there methodically working behind the scenes fro the greater good of the nation.

konsi mazak ? mazak to in logoon ne bana rakha hai damn . jesy gov stupid hai or ye siyany :lol:

they make is easy but after check and balance .its not gonna border free man . both sides humans have right to meet each other and visit each other countries and its gov job to secure there country from terrorists . they have no right to stop millions of humnas to meet each other because defence.pk hardcore members don't like it ?

we don't have problem with pakistani but there are rogue elements are in pakistan which are beyond control...we can't make the, state guest.. bring the perperators of mumbai's massacre to justice. JuD and other terrorists daily organised rallies against India..we can't ignore them.. and pakistan has a big history of supporting terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom