What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Last edited:
nothing new in this shows, some even from 2016 and 2017 !

OK Mi-24 spotted at 10:08 in the first Video !

mi-24 karachi.PNG

This TV anchor is strange I once saw her bashing Gen Raheel Sharif and army in her program, now she is spending time with the Airforce. If possible ISPR should draw strict line and invite only Pro Pakistan TV / News Anchors, just my personal opinion.
Just because you disagree with someone on some issue doesn't mean you can't get along with them. You've got some growing up to do

Just an effort, but nothing concrete.
I would leave that to actual higher staff to give a proper announcement when the Su-35SP arrives.
I'd say the PAF wants a fighter, but external factors -- primarily economic -- are genuine constraints. For a Su-35 sale to work the Russians will need to park the equivalent foreign currency into Pakistan via counter-trade, FDI and other measures.

They're willing to look at it in general (e.g. see the barter deal with Indonesia or Rosoboronexport studying trade in local currencies), so it's a plausible outcome.

However, external factors -- i.e. how far Washington pulls India away from Russia -- and some internal ones -- like medium-term economic promise -- are going to matter in the end. Plus for the PKR to matter to the Russians, we'll need to make something of value to them.

FYI ... Russian Helicopters is supposedly nearing Kazan Ansat helicopter sales to the Pakistani private-sector (link). I suspect the local currency factor is kicking-in, but with enough customers of the helicopter in Pakistan, we might just see the Russians invest in MRO sites (which they'll own) to service those users.

Last edited:
I'd say the PAF wants a fighter, but external factors -- primarily economic -- are genuine constraints. For a Su-35 sale to work the Russians will need to park the equivalent foreign currency into Pakistan via counter-trade, FDI and other measures.

They're willing to look at it in general (e.g. see the barter deal with Indonesia or Rosoboronexport studying trade in local currencies), so it's a plausible outcome.

However, external factors -- i.e. how far Washington pulls India away from Russia -- and some internal ones -- like medium-term economic promise -- are going to matter in the end. Plus for the PKR to matter to the Russians, we'll need to make something of value to them.

FYI ... Russian Helicopters is supposedly nearing Kazan Ansat helicopter sales to the Pakistani private-sector (link). I suspect the local currency factor is kicking-in, but with enough customers of the helicopter in Pakistan, we might just see the Russians invest in MRO sites (which they'll own) to service those users.
The Indian lobby is not dead in Russia and regardless of US influence in their country they are still a large recipient of Russian equipment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom