What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

A PAF F-7PG practising for Defence Day Rehearsals above the Twin Cities.

View attachment 496627

Totally wrong information...this a normal ops mission over PESHAWAR and what you see below is Peshawar university ...the pilot is from Tigers sqn..how many times people have to point out your false AUTHENTIC SOURCES?
Screenshot_20180906-203813.png

I have noticed it too, it's probably a teen something hardcore wanna be fan boy
This admin of RPAF page is a jerk. He's watermarking intellectual property of other photographers. What a scumbag he is!

Not a teen but a grown up man..goes by the name of moid falak bhatti on Instagram

Totally wrong information...this a normal ops mission over PESHAWAR and what you see below is Peshawar university ...the pilot is from Tigers sqn..how many times people have to point out your false AUTHENTIC SOURCES?
View attachment 497026

Not a teen but a grown up man..goes by the name of moid falak bhatti on Instagram
Do you have anything better to do except being a nit pick all the time.
And where did i say it was from my authentic source, the picture was shared on facebook with the mentioned text.

Do you have anything better to do except being a nit pick all the time.
And where did i say it was from my authentic source, the picture was shared on facebook with the mentioned text.
Do you have anything better to do except post photos with false captions?

This TV anchor is strange I once saw her bashing Gen Raheel Sharif and army in her program, now she is spending time with the Airforce. If possible ISPR should draw strict line and invite only Pro Pakistan TV / News Anchors, just my personal opinion.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom