1381183_10151829849279130_581154383_n.jpg

Brigadier Tariq Mehmood Shaheed, most
popularly known as Brigadier TM and now TM
Shaheed, (8 Oct 1938 – 29 May 1989)
Look at the picture he is standing between
many other SSG commandos on a Siachen
where the coldness is in minus even in day
sunlight but he is in folding sleeves while others
are full hot warm suits. @WebMaster @Aeronaut @RazPaK @Leader @Oscar @nuclearpak @Jazzbot @Arabian Legend @Areesh @A.Rafay @AUz @RAMPAGE @Spring Onion @Talon @HRK @PWFI @Icarus @Xeric and others

Shitt Mann.... Salute to you Sir!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not about firepower, there is no add on armor. Anything stronger than an RPG 7 and everyone inside will eat shrapnel. Needs ceramic armor plates. There is a reason why the US ditched them straight after Vietnam.

It's not about firepower, there is no add on armor. Anything stronger than an RPG 7 and everyone inside will eat shrapnel. Needs ceramic armor plates. There is a reason why the US ditched them straight after Vietnam.

Add on armor or up armored versions of maaz,talha etc had been introduced years ago..and if you catch news etc you would have probably seems them in service..even with the police...

Those armour plates arent upto standards that is the need of the time. These armours are quite expensive and I can see the slow acquisition. But the size of these APCs, one can see them miles away and they would be minced meat for anyone in the kill zone.

@DESERT FIGHTER

No actually the Army is raising an LCB for COIN.

Yara ask Brig Sahib about Special Operations Wing of the FC, what is its structure, training standards, requirements and so on willya?

Bro I asked him.... FC regiments,their wings have SF platoons... trained by FC with help from SSG guys... and are headed by an officer...and have good gear or weapons etc...

PS....FC also gets SSG guys on deputation...

Those armour plates arent upto standards that is the need of the time. These armours are quite expensive and I can see the slow acquisition. But the size of these APCs, one can see them miles away and they would be minced meat for anyone in the kill zone.

I don't know how you came to that conclusion... the pics of that version are posted on this forum swell.. although I can't post them right now coz I'm using a tab... as for size can you give us an example of some small tracked armoured vehicles or even wheel end APCs or ifvs with similar troop carrying capabilities and so forth?

The talha maaz etc APc are huge billboard in the plain desert terrain of the eastern border. Their tall heights are a dead giveaway to their location.

This is the armour the Israelis have in use

78147282.jpg

We do not have such armored APC's. The armor we use is on the sides and that too at sides.

@DESERT FIGHTER

I also need to know if the rumors of FC being trained to ultimately become a dedicated Counter Insurgency/Counter Terrorism Force are correct or not.

@DESERT FIGHTER

I also need to know if the rumors of FC being trained to ultimately become a dedicated Counter Insurgency/Counter Terrorism Force are correct or not.

The SOWs are for that very reason for anti terrorism n coin ops...

The talha maaz etc APc are huge billboard in the plain desert terrain of the eastern border. Their tall heights are a dead giveaway to their location.

This is the armour the Israelis have in use

78147282.jpg

We do not have such armored APC's. The armor we use is on the sides and that too at sides.

See the new P version...as for those APC..its just an up armoured m113... similar to our armored vehicles just smaller in length.. than maaz or talha....

1392937_631461116876495_862204865_n.jpg

@Ullah I think Pakistan is still using these Tanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom