What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

1374949_149272525283113_664766979_n.jpg

Pakistan is inducting from day to day more and more special Forces, with SSG, SSGN, SSG of Air Force, Elite Force of Punjab, Kyber Elite Force, Special Light Commando Battalions in every Army Division, our Armed Forces are becoming a very powerfull Infantry Force.

Pakistan is inducting from day to day more and more special Forces, with SSG, SSGN, SSG of Air Force, Elite Force of Punjab, Kyber Elite Force, Special Light Commando Battalions in every Army Division, our Armed Forces are becoming a very powerfull Infantry Force.

Very true, this is response in accordance to the new doctrine.

A selam Brother

May be you could explain me something of this new doctrine ?

Wa Alaikum Assalam.

It, for the first time ever, changes the entire focus of concern from India to 'Internal issues' as the biggest priority. I talked to a officer today who is awaiting his posting letter for the upcoming operation and he briefed me about the plans. Sure fact, something huge is coming up.

@Zarvan if u ask me dude you should be banned for posting so many old pics...most of them are also reposts.... heck even I posted some of those pics including the helis,military exs,PMA pics n many more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Light Commando Battalion?

Could be but here's an interesting bit about that pic.
He's wearing a MICH TC-2000 helmet, the standard helmet of the U.S army. It looks like the PASGT that we've been seeing often these days but this one isn't it. I don't think I've ever seen a pic of SSG personal wearing this helmet either. Hopefully its a locally manufactured one, Cavalier Pakistan claims that they can build these helmets.

Could be but here's an interesting bit about that pic.
He's wearing a MICH TC-2000 helmet, the standard helmet of the U.S army. It looks like the PASGT that we've been seeing often these days but this one isn't it. I don't think I've ever seen a pic of SSG personal wearing this helmet either. Hopefully its a locally manufactured one, Cavalier Pakistan claims that they can build these helmets.

Pakistan does build Cavlar Helmets.

:: GIDS - BALLISTIC-HELMET ::

Pakistan does build Cavlar Helmets.

:: GIDS - BALLISTIC-HELMET ::

We've been using kevlar helmets for a while, hell we even have the capability of manufacturing and outfitting regular soldiers really nicely with things like interceptor vests and ballistic goggles, but my point was about the MiCH TC-2000 helmet, you don't see that helmet outside of american use that often.

But this thread is dedicated to photos and media, I guess we'll get the chance to talk more about this later on.

@DESERT FIGHTER

No actually the Army is raising an LCB for COIN.

Yara ask Brig Sahib about Special Operations Wing of the FC, what is its structure, training standards, requirements and so on willya?
Please tell the main features of LCB

Please tell the main features of LCB

Army Chief visits Mangla to witness various training activities

RAWALPINDI, Dec 1 (APP): Chief of the Army Staff, General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani visited Mangla today to witness various training activities.

He visited a Light Commando Battalion undergoing training. While informally interacting with the troops, he appreciated their morale and professionalism.

COAS also witnessed Low Intensity Conflict training being carried out by Young Officers of various units/formations.

He emphasized the need to comprehend dynamics of Low Intensity Conflict and develop skills at individual/unit level accordingly.

COAS also met Lance Naik MianYousaf Jamil, World Record holder for planting most number of trees in a single day. He lauded the spirit behind the effort of Lance Naik Yousaf to promote tree plantation.

Earlier, COAS was received by Corps Commander, Lieutenant General Khalid Nawaz Khan.

2553.jpg

The LCB is a generic term for special battalions that will be part of various formations - will be proficient in but not exclusively, Air Assault, FIBUA, COIN, Para-drop.

There equivalent would be the UK "Para's", US Rangers/101st Airborne Division, specialized Infantry, that would allow the SSG to conduct true traditional Special Forces missions.

Though the task is complex and expensive, the PA has already raised up a few of the units, Wolves, but others are in the process of being raised, more helicopter resources are a must for this concept to be fully realised.

But these units will also have a part to play in any conventional war as well, as they are very flexible, a scenario would be to capture bridges or strategic locations after being heli dropped or para dropped behind enemy lines.

Army Chief visits Mangla to witness various training activities

RAWALPINDI, Dec 1 (APP): Chief of the Army Staff, General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani visited Mangla today to witness various training activities.

He visited a Light Commando Battalion undergoing training. While informally interacting with the troops, he appreciated their morale and professionalism.

COAS also witnessed Low Intensity Conflict training being carried out by Young Officers of various units/formations.

He emphasized the need to comprehend dynamics of Low Intensity Conflict and develop skills at individual/unit level accordingly.

COAS also met Lance Naik MianYousaf Jamil, World Record holder for planting most number of trees in a single day. He lauded the spirit behind the effort of Lance Naik Yousaf to promote tree plantation.

Earlier, COAS was received by Corps Commander, Lieutenant General Khalid Nawaz Khan.

2553.jpg

The LCB is a generic term for special battalions that will be part of various formations - will be proficient in but not exclusively, Air Assault, FIBUA, COIN, Para-drop.

There equivalent would be the UK "Para's", US Rangers/101st Airborne Division, specialized Infantry, that would allow the SSG to conduct true traditional Special Forces missions.

Though the task is complex and expensive, the PA has already raised up a few of the units, Wolves, but others are in the process of being raised, more helicopter resources are a must for this concept to be fully realised.

But these units will also have a part to play in any conventional war as well, as they are very flexible, a scenario would be to capture bridges or strategic locations after being heli dropped or para dropped behind enemy lines.
@Rafi that is good one later they can be used against our beloved neighbor India by the what will be the number of LCB ?

@Rafi that is good one later they can be used against our beloved neighbor India by the what will be the number of LCB ?

It will vary according to the requirements set out the raising of the units, according to army thinktanks.

We've been using kevlar helmets for a while, hell we even have the capability of manufacturing and outfitting regular soldiers really nicely with things like interceptor vests and ballistic goggles, but my point was about the MiCH TC-2000 helmet, you don't see that helmet outside of american use that often.

But this thread is dedicated to photos and media, I guess we'll get the chance to talk more about this later on.

Recently in a video i saw the SSGN wearing MiCH TC-2000 helmets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom