What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Could be but here's an interesting bit about that pic.
He's wearing a MICH TC-2000 helmet, the standard helmet of the U.S army. It looks like the PASGT that we've been seeing often these days but this one isn't it. I don't think I've ever seen a pic of SSG personal wearing this helmet either. Hopefully its a locally manufactured one, Cavalier Pakistan claims that they can build these helmets.

Not really. We've seen this helmet on our boys quite a few times before. Unless, I can't differentiate between the two.

wtf was with speaking english ??? slave mentalty :(((

Thats not ragging, thats down right stupidity. The guy is an idiot calling people of Taank terrorist. Idiot. Thats not how you do ragging in military. The first kid he approached, that was a good act. He made him speak louder because the guy was obviously nervous so he wanted to break the ice. But the 2nd guy was abused when he said he was from taank.

@Xeric

My younger brother is an abdalian, i know for a fact what you guys turn them into. Kudos to the forces for doing such a brilliant job !

Last edited by a moderator:
1381190_10152008010159673_1984778292_n.jpg

@Xeric

My younger brother is an abdalian, i know for a fact what you guys turn them into. Kudos to the forces for doing such a brilliant job !

Whereas your and my brother can afford these colleges and others like them by virtue of thier back ground and grooming, the emphasis in this case is to provide the same facility to areas like Sui, Wana or those never heard of. And i think the Arny has been successful in its missiin, though the responsibility for the same lies on the shoulders of the politucal govt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom