What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

22221673_10208547505199925_5907406040008221586_n.jpg

Sir, that is a NVG on the helmet, pics is from some field exercise. MP5s still in use. Dont see any issue with gear.
its just me

comment was for the type of weapon and that head unit

NVG in day time or a head cam, its not serving its purpose
it will stick out even if he is laying prone . just a personal opinion. moving on

and also an assault rifle is better option in the open field unless if its an urban / indoors

some snaps are taken just for the sake of a camera and not realistic.

its just me

it will stick out even if he is laying prone . just a personal opinion. moving on

and also an assault rifle is better option in the open field unless if its an urban / indoors

I agree sir

its just me

Sir, i already said that pic is from some training grounds of punjab area, field exercises. And this is how they wear these nvgs, mostly worn when out on an op or for security cum patroling purposes. Mp5 clearly suggests its not an op area, the guy either doing photo session or is on camp security duty.

its just me

So going by your logic the only time someone can model a NVG is in total darkness and a MP5 in an urban environment. It’s just a guy showing off nothing more to it.

Back
Top Bottom