What's new

Pakistan Media - Is India involved in Tourist’s killing in Diamar?

i think it was more of an insult towards indians (as a nationality) than as a racial insult

No It's related to castism, a dark spot on our society yes, but hopefully not for too long. And as far as its usage as an insult towards Indians, well call us whatever, if it makes ya giggle !!!

India: We are melting pot of various culture, religion and biggest democracy.
Pakistan: You have highest number of poor and illiterate people and you are responsible for our problems.
India: Our literacy rate grew to 74.04% in 2011 from 12% at the end of British rule in 1947.
Pakistan: You have highest number of poor and illiterate people and you are responsible for our problems.
India: We currently add 40 million people to middle class every year.
India: We are one of the fast growing economies.
India: Few sector IT, Pharmacy etc. are completing on world level
India: We developed ICBM.
India: We launched navigational satellite.
India: …………………………………………….

India: We are melting pot of various culture, religion and biggest democracy.
India: Our literacy rate grew to 74.04% in 2011 from 12% at the end of British rule in 1947.
India: We currently add 40 million people to middle class every year.
India: We are one of the fast growing economies.
India: Few sector IT, Pharmacy etc. are completing on world level
India: We developed ICBM.
India: We launched navigational satellite.

what a load of bullshit lol.
keep dreaming about your backwards democracy.

ndia: …………………………………………….
Pakistan:keep dreaming about your backwards democracy.
India: :laugh:

i think it was more of an insult towards indians (as a nationality) than as a racial insult

Thanks for the response. Please see my response to Jana below.

my apology if that word had hurt you in any way.

When i use that word its NOT for any race, religion or color . In your part of the world that word is used to describe a particular community may be thats why you took it that way. Whereas here its not used for any particular community or faith.

i use the word for bastrd terrorists and feudals (all of them are Muslims and local).

Thanks for the graceful response, Jana.

It's interesting how our different cultures make us perceive words so differently. From your explanation you did not mean anything by it, from my perspective it meant a lot!

As you guessed, I think I reacted because the word really is the result of the worst possible casteism in Hindu society. While I am proud of my Hindu heritage, that word is reflective of one of the most deplorable practices among Hindus. It's the equivalent of calling a black person a N****r, perhaps worse.

FYI, in India, it is used in a cruel and hostile way to describe the lowest of the low in Indian caste system, the people who for centuries have suffered the brunt of higher caste economic, social and sexual exploitation.

well we did but you were too bizzi in deniying it so we went ahead and gave it to west and all those who matter on the world stage and the same people who always came to your rescue have trained there guns towards you know for your double crossing and criminal policies and yopu are making all this heu and cry just to satisfy your bruised ego and get some sympathy whish both you know you are not going to get

You are not.talking about the case in.which.ISI was granted immunity in new york court .....are you?

There is evidence and it has come forward that these terrorists are supported from across the border.

After all, who could kill Chinese in Pakistan? Chinese have helped tremendously and no Pakistani has any complaint against them. I m not saying that Ukrainians or Americans should have been killed. Not at all. But killing a foreigner means killing Pakistan's image and on one else could do it other than Pakistan's enemies in the region.

Indians are pathological when blaming Pakistan. They blame everything on us. Leave these Internet Hindus behind. Its their govt. which blames us for everything. And their leaders lift their dhoties to the Western leaders to tell them Pakistan is doing this or that to them. We dont do such cheap things.

Oh yes... they dont do anything... Just they send innocent men across the border to Mumbai with metalic sticks which has small small things called bullest, which do not hard anybody... These men come to India and spread love and message of freindship with these metalic sticks.... (Sarcasm intended)....

Thanks for the response. Please see my response to Jana below.

Thanks for the graceful response, Jana.

It's interesting how our different cultures make us perceive words so differently. From your explanation you did not mean anything by it, from my perspective it meant a lot!

As you guessed, I think I reacted because the word really is the result of the worst possible casteism in Hindu society. While I am proud of my Hindu heritage, that word is reflective of one of the most deplorable practices among Hindus. It's the equivalent of calling a black person a N****r, perhaps worse.

FYI, in India, it is used in a cruel and hostile way to describe the lowest of the low in Indian caste system, the people who for centuries have suffered the brunt of higher caste economic, social and sexual exploitation.

Welcome Sir
I know for whom its used in your country i dint want to name the community to avoid igniting another war of rants thats why i used the word community.

I often use this word for our Pakistani politicians and feudals and terrorists.

one more thing in my province KPK that word used be use for water carriers a long ago specially before and during initial days of partition both the Muslim and non Muslim communities used to have bhangees (water carriers) who used to deliver water at doorstep and charge for it :) back in those days there no taps so people used to bring water from far off

Oh yes... they dont do anything... Just they send innocent men across the border to Mumbai with metalic sticks which has small small things called bullest, which do not hard anybody... These men come to India and spread love and message of freindship with these metalic sticks.... (Sarcasm intended)....

Quit the 26/11 rant my dear, you failed to recognize the potential threat to your country, you faile to provide evidence against pakistani authorties invovlvement in the attack.

Quit the 26/11 rant my dear, you failed to recognize the potential threat to your country, you faile to provide evidence against pakistani authorties invovlvement in the attack.

Oh yes my dear.... Iindian intelligence agencies failed do their job for sure... But its a fact that thoes nut-head scumbags were from land of pure.... What evidence you need to proove that Pakistan was involved in 26/11...

Regarding India being held responsible of spreading terrorism in Pakistan, we challenge all of Pakistanis to proove the same... with evidence offcource....

You are not.talking about the case in.which.ISI was granted immunity in new york court .....are you?
he he he do you realli beleve in that crap ....lolzzz one court giving one secret service clean chit is not a news its a formality but dont hide behind that the issue is terrorism and the biggest irony of this is ...those who live by the gun die by the gun dont worry these small incedents are not even the trailour of the real picture which is in store for the land of the pure sure we indians will have to bear the brunt of it for some time but we are resilient people unlike the zinda quam of pakistan death was never a issue for us sinc3e ages but what you are going to recieve i guess you already are having slight feelers about it ....good luck

Oh yes my dear.... Iindian intelligence agencies failed do their job for sure... But its a fact that thoes nut-head scumbags were from land of pure.... What evidence you need to proove that Pakistan was involved in 26/11...

Regarding India being held responsible of spreading terrorism in Pakistan, we challenge all of Pakistanis to proove the same... with evidence offcource....
leave it sir you know it and they know it but they will always denai it and the funny thing is even after all this they think God is on there side and they will have what they want hope you know what i mean

he he he do you realli beleve in that crap ....lolzzz one court giving one secret service clean chit is not a news its a formality but dont hide behind that the issue is terrorism and the biggest irony of this is ...those who live by the gun die by the gun dont worry these small incedents are not even the trailour of the real picture which is in store for the land of the pure sure we indians will have to bear the brunt of it for some time but we are resilient people unlike the zinda quam of pakistan death was never a issue for us sinc3e ages but what you are going to recieve i guess you already are having slight feelers about it ....good luck

leave it sir you know it and they know it but they will always denai it and the funny thing is even after all this they think God is on there side and they will have what they want hope you know what i mean

I know Guru, convincing them is like fighting a lost battle....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom