What's new

Pakistan Media - Is India involved in Tourist’s killing in Diamar?

63013_437449864291_529734291_4878140_6432753_n.jpg

Really? Uyghur issue in Xinjiang doesn't ring a bell? East Turkestan Islamic Movement training in North Waziristan, Pakistan, along with the TTP doesn't ring a bell?

Musharraf sent in the SSG commandos into Lal masjid in Islamabad only after after the Chinese pressure, when the Lal Masjids mujahids kidnapped some Chinese 'beauty parlor' girls.

@airmarshal... Buddy don't take this in a wrong way but you're the biggest fool I know so far.... You telling who'll kill the Chinese in Pakistan?!!!!!! Are you fncking kidding me.... Pakistanis are mass murdering pakistanis in Pakistan itself and why won't they bother to kill those midgets

I dont want to abuse you and thats why I have reported your post.

What was mumbai attack then?? some anomaly according to your logic....

Kashmir is disputed according to your view but not for us. We consider Kashmir as an integral part of India and we like to keep it like that. Your Kashmir obsession keeps you guy mired in your jihad culture and it suits us fine if you want to keep that struggle for next 1000 years.

You were the one who took it to UN ans accepted it as a dispute. Rest is all history. And it wil laways remain a dispute. Forget Pakistan. Kashmitris dont want to live with you.

As for Mumbai, do whatever you can. You have gone to your extreme and have shown u have very little leverage on Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont want to abuse you and thats why I have reported your post. You mother f#cking Indian bastard.

why don't you and check if TTP terrorist fncking your mother or not you Pakistani **** sucking son of a B:tch

@ airmarshal..... And don't worry I'm not going to report what you said cause I ain't a ****** like you, who cant face the reality and cry like a pu$$¥

@ airmarshal..... And don't worry I'm not going to report what you said cause I ain't a ****** like you, who cant face the reality and cry like a pu$$¥

cant watch the video. from which media outlet it is and what it said?

anyway two persons had been arrested whereas all 16 involved in killing have been identified and the bhangee terrorists will be arrested soon

There is evidence and it has come forward that these terrorists are supported from across the border.

After all, who could kill Chinese in Pakistan?
Chinese have helped tremendously and no Pakistani has any complaint against them. I m not saying that Ukrainians or Americans should have been killed. Not at all. But killing a foreigner means killing Pakistan's image and on one else could do it other than Pakistan's enemies in the region.

Indians are pathological when blaming Pakistan. They blame everything on us. Leave these Internet Hindus behind. Its their govt. which blames us for everything. And their leaders lift their dhoties to the Western leaders to tell them Pakistan is doing this or that to them. We dont do such cheap things.

IT is you guys who are blaming us without evidence. In this attack it was not just chinese who died but there were other nationals as well. Why are you guy pointing to only Chinese??

Attacks on chinese have been going for past one decade and here is a partial list from one source....

Three Chinese engineers involved in the Gwadar port were killed in May 2004

In February 2006, Chinese engineers working for a cement plant were killed in Hub.

A convoy carrying Chinese workers was attacked in Khuzder in July 2007.

the clerics from Lal Masjid also kidnapped Chinese women from Islamabad, which eventually led to the storming of the mosque by the security forces. On July 8, 2007, while the siege of Lal Masjid was going on in Islamabad, three Chinese nationals were killed in Peshawar and another was injured, as they were shot at by radical militants.

On November 22, 2011, an attack on Chinese convoy in Dera Bugti district killed five persons including three security personnel, although the Chinese engineers escaped unhurt.

A Chinese woman was killed by TTP militants in Peshawar on February 28, 2012, apparently to avenge the atrocities being committed against the Uighurs in Xinjiang.

The crucial point that needs to be addressed is the reason behind these anti-Chinese actions in a country, where majority of the population is favourably disposed towards China. The prime reason appears to be the extreme sensitivity of Pakistani government to the targeting of any Chinese interest. As a result there is a perception amongst those fighting the government in Pakistan that the only sure shot way of drawing Islamabad's attention is to attack the Chinese, as the government does not pay much heed to attacks on hapless Pakistani citizens.

Why Pakistan's rebels are attacking Chinese projects - Rediff.com India News

anyway two persons had been arrested whereas all 16 involved in killing have been identified and the bhangee terrorists will be arrested soon

Since that they have been identified. Are they the Punjabi Bhangee terrorists or from elsewhere?

Epic idiots.. All iIndians are. Dont know if I laugh or cry.

cry baby cry these idiots hav takn half of ur country wht a pity!! now idiots are winning over u guess who u r ? :what:
othe pakistani members:no offence just rplyn a toll..

it happened around the same time when Kashmiri freedom fighters targeted the occupation forces across the LoC so the timing cant exactly be ignored

my simple take on it

ttp presence has never existed in FANA region nor has their agenda or presence itself received even a modicum of sympathy; tourism is a huge part of the local economy there

What was mumbai attack then?? some anomaly according to your logic....

a terrorist attack; one which was handled in the most lackadaisical fashion

Kashmir is disputed according to your view but not for us. We consider Kashmir as an integral part of India and we like to keep it like that. Your Kashmir obsession keeps you guy mired in your jihad culture and it suits us fine if you want to keep that struggle for next 1000 years.

you may consider Planet Mars as integral part too while you're at it with your bandwagons, doesnt change realities on the ground

as for the struggle -- it's an indigenous one which wont be going anytime soon

it happened around the same time when Kashmiri freedom fighters targeted the occupation forces across the LoC so the timing cant exactly be ignored

my simple take on it

ttp presence has never existed in FANA region nor has their agenda or presence itself received even a modicum of sympathy; tourism is a huge part of the local economy there

Signs are there,

Two bomb blasts occurred on Friday night in Chilas, one in the Ismaeeli Jamaat Khana and other in a girl’s hostel in Shaheen village || The Daily Times

Explosions damage two girls' schools in Chilas – The Express Tribune

Shia killing: TTP claims responsibility for Mansehra attack – The Express Tribune

my simple take on it

a terrorist attack; one which was handled in the most lackadaisical fashion

you may consider Planet Mars as integral part too while you're at it with your bandwagons, doesnt change realities on the ground

as for the struggle -- it's an indigenous one which wont be going anytime soon

Only difference is we administrate half of j&k, while Pakistan occupied other half illegally and sends insurgents to our part.
as far as indigenous struggle in former princely states is concerned, Pakistan is no better.

Jana, what I find amazing is that some of you guys go around shouting from the rooftops that Islam is a religion of perfect equality, and yet resort to casual groupism, racism, colour bars at the drop of a hat.

At least follow what you claim you religion tells you to, no?

This is after...Taliban has taken responsibility of this killings :omghaha:

There are some Taliban Group (For you information there is not a 1 Taliban Group there are many)....are supported, funded and weoponized by RAW to play dirty games in Baluchistan and KPK Provinces of Pakistan....That's why Bramdagh Bugti Visits often..Indian RAW Headquarters in New Dehli...That's why India has training camps in Afghanistan under supervision of her Concealer Sections....And there are not a one time...there are many times...Indian Agents are caught in Pakistan supporting to those insurgents.......

that isn't to say they havent tried.....hell - the TTP have even done attacks in Lahore and mainstream parts of the country. Doesnt mean they enjoy influence or sympathy there.

in the latter case, you are incorrect as Mansehra is in KPK not FANA. KPK has been racked with political violence as well as TTP attacks since 2008; with Afghanistan in chaos and with an over-loaded Afghan refugee crisis it was only inevitable

Jana, what I find amazing is that some of you guys go around shouting from the rooftops that Islam is a religion of perfect equality, and yet resort to casual groupism, racism, colour bars at the drop of a hat.

At least follow what you claim you religion tells you to, no?

My view is that right from religious conversion to religious fanaticism, everything is a matter of convenience whether it be done under strife or willingly for a benefit out of greed. So I am not surprised at any religious comments emanating from Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom