What's new

Pakistan Media - Is India involved in Tourist’s killing in Diamar?

Oh yes my dear.... Iindian intelligence agencies failed do their job for sure... But its a fact that thoes nut-head scumbags were from land of pure.... What evidence you need to proove that Pakistan was involved in 26/11...

Regarding India being held responsible of spreading terrorism in Pakistan, we challenge all of Pakistanis to proove the same... with evidence offcource....
as i said you failed to provide evidence against the involvement of "Pakistani Authorities" in the attack, an individual acting on his own will has own agenda and state should not be held responsible for it

The same evidence which made UN declare him a terrorist.
an individual carries his own agenda, he acts on his own will, i don't see anywhere or any judgement made against Pakistani institution but only India's usual ranting about it
......so please provide the evidence in the court of law

he he he do you realli beleve in that crap ....lolzzz one court giving one secret service clean chit is not a news its a formality but dont hide behind that the issue is terrorism and the biggest irony of this is ...those who live by the gun die by the gun dont worry these small incedents are not even the trailour of the real picture which is in store for the land of the pure sure we indians will have to bear the brunt of it for some time but we are resilient people unlike the zinda quam of pakistan death was never a issue for us sinc3e ages but what you are going to recieve i guess you already are having slight feelers about it ....good luck
no my dear am just repeating your words as you said you provided the evidence to the west, and on the basis of that evidence one was given clean chit, just as we got clean chit in OBL case.....:angel:

no my dear am just repeating your words as you said you provided the evidence to the west, and on the basis of that evidence one was given clean chit, just as we got clean chit in OBL case.....:angel:

clean chit and a Smack in the face .

well who am i or who are you share evidence in todays world where terrorism is such a mojor phenomenon evidence has realli no value what amerikans did with OBL or what they are doing with you thru there drones is nothing which is coming your way all becuse of your greedy and foolish establishment who beleaved plying a double game with both USA & talibunnies will keep the free cash and wepons coming to them and they will be bailed owt as they thought they were very smart but the forgot the rules of power and revenge now dont worry this time around when the push comes to shove in the gang bang there will be free for all and that means iran , taliban , USA , china ,Afghanistan , russia and of course India dont worry you will reap what you sowed you can call me any name but that does not mean that this time around some messiah will save you as all those whome u counted on will be there in the gang bang ....good luck

as i said you failed to provide evidence against the involvement of "Pakistani Authorities" in the attack, an individual acting on his own will has own agenda and state should not be held responsible for it

an individual carries his own agenda, he acts on his own will, i don't see anywhere or any judgement made against Pakistani institution but only India's usual ranting about it

As you said, so it be. By your logic India isn't responsible for terrorist attacks in Pakistan... If have evidence against Indian govenment agencies, your govt should put it forward..

Atleast we had caught or killed thoes b@$tards who were from land of pure.. In your case, none of the terrorist were from India... Hence your countrymen accusing India of being responsible for terrorism in your country is void....

well who am i or who are you share evidence in todays world where terrorism is such a mojor phenomenon evidence has realli no value what amerikans did with OBL or what they are doing with you thru there drones is nothing which is coming your way all becuse of your greedy and foolish establishment who beleaved plying a double game with both USA & talibunnies will keep the free cash and wepons coming to them and they will be bailed owt as they thought they were very smart but the forgot the rules of power and revenge now dont worry this time around when the push comes to shove in the gang bang there will be free for all and that means iran , taliban , USA , china ,Afghanistan , russia and of course India dont worry you will reap what you sowed you can call me any name but that does not mean that this time around some messiah will save you as all those whome u counted on will be there in the gang bang ....good luck

i think you should be more concerned about your assets on ground in Kabul or shall I say PMCs in afghanistan post Nato withdrawal 2014, because thats when **** wil hit the fan for you and your boy Karzai, whose been in bed with US first and now with India. Well all in all it turned out good for you guys but not for long.
Talking about double game than even if we played this game , it was need of the hour, have we cut off the support for taliban, who would have got them on the table with US than :azn:. You are more concerned about yourself because US left you out on the case and went ahead for the talks with Taliban on its own ( with Pakistan in the middle).
Drones...well you see our ISPR saying anything about it do you? and you don't see our leaders doing anything about it but just the usual rants....that should tell you something....right?

i think you should be more concerned about your assets on ground in Kabul or shall I say PMCs in afghanistan post Nato withdrawal 2014, because thats when **** wil hit the fan for you and your boy Karzai, whose been in bed with US first and now with India. Well all in all it turned out good for you guys but not for long.
Talking about double game than even if we played this game , it was need of the hour, have we cut off the support for taliban, who would have got them on the table with US than :azn:. You are more concerned about yourself because US left you out on the case and went ahead for the talks with Taliban on its own ( with Pakistan in the middle).
Drones...well you see our ISPR saying anything about it do you? and you don't see our leaders doing anything about it but just the usual rants....that should tell you something....right?

well remeber we are not pakistanies and we dont keep clinging on to a sinkin ship we have no remose or love for any assets there are no friends or foes in international diplomacy there are onli interests and make no mistake USA is not going any where niether is so called northen allience and of course taliban we indians were never there in the first place you are giving us too much importance than we deserve and we are cool about what ever happens in afghanistan as it is not going to effect us directli but that is not the case with you + theres three new factors in equation now Iran, central asia & China dont worry about us but if you want peace just take back all support from taliban or they will come for you as soon as they get power or share of it in afghanistan

As you said, so it be. By your logic India isn't responsible for terrorist attacks in Pakistan... If have evidence against Indian govenment agencies, your govt should put it forward..

Atleast we had caught or killed thoes b@$tards who were from land of pure.. In your case, none of the terrorist were from India... Hence your countrymen accusing India of being responsible for terrorism in your country is void....
the evidence is sitting on the table of your Ambassador to Pakistan, its a different thing our leaders dont have balls to push it up....
Talking about media than they are just trolling you....they are just returning the favor and your media blame us for every single incident out their

A pakistani talking about denial ...... epic ..... :rofl:

LOL take history From East Pak to Kashmir u have always in denial.

Anyways i agree with the concluding remarks of video had we should have a Policy of engagement and Policy of Appeasement.

well remeber we are not pakistanies and we dont keep clinging on to a sinkin ship we have no remose or love for any assets there are no friends or foes in international diplomacy there are onli interests and make no mistake USA is not going any where niether is so called northen allience and of course taliban we indians were never there in the first place you are giving us too much importance than we deserve and we are cool about what ever happens in afghanistan as it is not going to effect us directli but that is not the case with you + theres three new factors in equation now Iran, central asia & China dont worry about us but if you want peace just take back all support from taliban or they will come for you as soon as they get power or share of it in afghanistan
keep dreaming my friend.....doctors say it is good and healthy to have wet dreams.....
btw by assets i meant to say your Soliders on the ground....the ones providing security to your embassy and people in afghanistan........are going to leave them too?

the evidence is sitting on the table of your Ambassador to Pakistan, its a different thing our leaders dont have balls to push it up....
Talking about media than they are just trolling you....they are just returning the favor and your media blame us for every single incident out their

well bro had they ever had any evidence or even a shred of it your establishment would have jumped to show it not just to USA but the whole world but the hard fact is there is no evidence in the first place every thing is just a roumor + USA is not a fool niether are we + what you are not expecting is the gifts you are going to recieve shortli thanks to your all weather friends and your strategikk assets

rahi baat evidence ki to bhai its not about guts but as they say ........ Yoon to mujhe maloom hai gunehgaar kaun hai , agar shareek e jurm na hota to mukhbiri karta ......:azn:

keep dreaming my friend.....doctors say it is good and healthy to have wet dreams.....
btw by assets i meant to say your Soliders on the ground....the ones providing security to your embassy and people in afghanistan........are going to leave them too?

well buddy dont worry about them we have already made arrangements for them and dont worry we have amerikans and russians + friends from northen allince which will help us in evacuation if ever things come to it

still you will be in big big trouble if you try the same mistakes as you did in past .....good luck

well bro had they ever had any evidence or even a shred of it your establishment would have jumped to show it not just to USA but the whole world but the hard fact is there is no evidence in the first place every thing is just a roumor + USA is not a fool niether are we + what you are not expecting is the gifts you are going to recieve shortli thanks to your all weather friends and your strategikk assets

rahi baat evidence ki to bhai its not about guts but as they say ........ Yoon to mujhe maloom hai gunehgaar kaun hai , agar shareek e jurm na hota to mukhbiri karta ......:azn:
well if this is the rumor than is the evidence you provided to our courts, which is nothing but a mock up?

well buddy dont worry about them we have already made arrangements for them and dont worry we have amerikans and russians + friends from northen allince which will help us in evacuation if ever things come to it

still you will be in big big trouble if you try the same mistakes as you did in past .....good luck
so you have also planned on withdrawing your soliders too? good, don't repeat the mistakes we did, why sacrifice your soliders for other;s mess right......US is already on its out anyway

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom