What's new

Pakistan Media - Is India involved in Tourist’s killing in Diamar?

Jana, what I find amazing is that some of you guys go around shouting from the rooftops that Islam is a religion of perfect equality, and yet resort to casual groupism, racism, colour bars at the drop of a hat.

At least follow what you claim you religion tells you to, no?

i think it was more of an insult towards indians (as a nationality) than as a racial insult

Only difference is we administrate half of j&k, while Pakistan occupied other half illegally and sends insurgents to our part.

Nope. Government of Azad J&K exists and is fully operational. One will often read about rebellion across the LoC but seldom do we hear about anti-Pakistan uprisings.

our stance on Kashmir is fairly straight forward; the people on both sides of LoC dont view Pakistan as the occupier --at least not the majority, majority being Muslims who speak, read and write the same language we do

as far as indigenous struggle in former princely states is concerned, Pakistan is no better.

Swat aint Manipur and Muzaffarabad sure aint Sri Nagar!

I heard there was another attack on occupation forces the other day. When you subjugate people and occupy them, naturally they will resist

Nope. Government of Azad J&K exists and is fully operational. One will often read about rebellion across the LoC but seldom do we hear about anti-Pakistan uprisings.

our stance on Kashmir is fairly straight forward; the people on both sides of LoC dont view Pakistan as the occupier --at least not the majority, majority being Muslims who speak, read and write the same language we do

Swat aint Manipur and Muzaffarabad sure aint Sri Nagar!

I heard there was another attack on occupation forces the other day. When you subjugate people and occupy them, naturally they will resist

Pakistan had a real and deserving chance of accessing Kashmir. but they lost the opportunity when they refused to give India what they deserved.
I was not talking about pak side of Kashmir although there are people for independent Kashmir even after pak restrictions on them. I am talking about the forced accession kalat princely state.. by and large same like Indian accession of Hydrabad or merger of manipur in 1949(not accession ). so Pakistan is in no position to condemn Indian policy of accession when they themselves started and indulged in same practices. you may counter my arguments in the relevant below link if you wish to.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...sion-princely-states-who-started-trouble.html

Pakistan had a real and deserving chance of accessing Kashmir. but they lost the opportunity when they refused to give India what they deserved.
I was not talking about pak side of Kashmir although there are people for independent Kashmir even after pak restrictions on them. I am talking about the forced accession kalat princely state.. by and large same like Indian accession of Hydrabad or merger of manipur in 1949(not accession ). so Pakistan is in no position to condemn Indian policy of accession when they themselves started and indulged in same practices. you may counter my arguments in the relevant below link if you wish to.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...sion-princely-states-who-started-trouble.html

I dont need to, because

a.) it's been discussed many times and every time the "discussions" ended up with threads being locked due to the nature of some of you indian guests here

b.) it's off topic

I dont need to counter the 'argument' because there isn't really an argument from your side; youre just towing the line of your government which itself seems to be in denial mode much of the time. Ground realities are evident however and cant be ignored.

Jana, what I find amazing is that some of you guys go around shouting from the rooftops that Islam is a religion of perfect equality, and yet resort to casual groupism, racism, colour bars at the drop of a hat.

At least follow what you claim you religion tells you to, no?

my apology if that word had hurt you in any way.

When i use that word its NOT for any race, religion or color . In your part of the world that word is used to describe a particular community may be thats why you took it that way. Whereas here its not used for any particular community or faith.

i use the word for bastrd terrorists and feudals (all of them are Muslims and local).

my apology if that word had hurt you in any way.

When i use that word its NOT for any race, religion or color . In your part of the world that word is used to describe a particular community may be thats why you took it that way. Whereas here its not used for any particular community or faith.

i use the word for bastrd terrorists and feudals (all of them are Muslims and local).

salam jana bibi

well its realli bad that so much death and destruction has come onto pios and peace loving and mercifull people of pakistan and we evil yaindoo baniyas are exploiting pakistans weaknesses but then what are enemies for :azn:

but instead of pointing fingers at us pakistan must stop the terror infrastructre and stop differnciating between good and bad terrorists

indian involvement cannot be ruled out. they have done such heinous crimes in the past and they can do it again to damage Pakistan...

the indians were involved in the attack on the Srilankan team, and who attacked the the tourists now ??

cannot say the government' is involved directly or indirectly or not at all, but definitely the indian element cannot be ruled out.

Why don't you expose India in front of world by providing the proof as India did in case of Bombay attack?

Why don't you expose India in front of world by providing the proof as India did in case of Bombay attack?

well there has to be evidence in the first place to show it ...they dont have any evidence as they are too bizzi in bleeding others dry and cooking up yahoodo-hanood/nasar conspiracy theories

thing is they dont have any evidence as india is not involved in baloochistan or any other part of pakistan its there own guilty concious attitude that amkes them see others like what they themslfs are but they cant frame india as they are too weak and trecherous and the world also dont beleave them niether do there own people and ther easterwhile proxies and strategikk asstes who are killing there own masters now

salam jana bibi

well its realli bad that so much death and destruction has come onto pios and peace loving and mercifull people of pakistan and we evil yaindoo baniyas are exploiting pakistans weaknesses but then what are enemies for :azn:

but instead of pointing fingers at us pakistan must stop the terror infrastructre and stop differnciating between good and bad terrorists

those who are pointing fingers at evil yindoos as you term yourself, well they need to be asked for proving it. Not my headache, i believe that your enemy will take advantage of your trouble all around the world so not a new thing.

those who are pointing fingers at evil yindoos as you term yourself, well they need to be asked for proving it. Not my headache, i believe that your enemy will take advantage of your trouble all around the world so not a new thing.

well jana ji pakistan started it and india learned its lessons the hard way now the problem is the monter u created to control other has started illing your own people and you dont have any control over it .....we as usual dont have any sympathy for you as you created them to kill us

so the thing is pakistan is paying for the games it plyed with others and all the concerened parties have no merci/remose or sympathy for it and since its in no postion to rectify its mistakes or take them head on it is plying the victim card though it is the main perpatator of the crimes against one and all

india didnt provide any proof

well we did but you were too bizzi in deniying it so we went ahead and gave it to west and all those who matter on the world stage and the same people who always came to your rescue have trained there guns towards you know for your double crossing and criminal policies and yopu are making all this heu and cry just to satisfy your bruised ego and get some sympathy whish both you know you are not going to get

well jana ji pakistan started it and india learned its lessons the hard way now the problem is the monter u created to control other has started illing your own people and you dont have any control over it .....we as usual dont have any sympathy for you as you created them to kill us

so the thing is pakistan is paying for the games it plyed with others and all the concerened parties have no merci/remose or sympathy for it and since its in no postion to rectify its mistakes or take them head on it is plying the victim card though it is the main perpatator of the crimes against one and all

Mr. Pakistan did NOT start it. infact it was India who started state terrorism against Pakistan in 71.

so dongt cry foul now.

it is stupid to think india is not involved! it is pretty clear on whose pay roll the TTP are! all their aims are totally against Pakistan, its people & ARMY! and nothing else!

well we did but you were too bizzi in deniying it so we went ahead and gave it to west and all those who matter on the world stage and the same people who always came to your rescue have trained there guns towards you know for your double crossing and criminal policies and yopu are making all this heu and cry just to satisfy your bruised ego and get some sympathy whish both you know you are not going to get

and you gave what exactly to the "west" and if that was the case why did west go quiet on it!!

the sad part is Indians swallow whatever their media shoves in their throat!

Mr. Pakistan did NOT start it. infact it was India who started state terrorism against Pakistan in 71.

so dongt cry foul now.

no jana ji t all started when after coxing of the white masters pakistani army generals and some part of your elite send the afridies to forciballi take over kashmir and you suceeded partialli in it but you took taht as owr weakness and kept on doing it till you were not left with any option and the same mostr when turned against you you guys are crying well now we know what you guys real intentions are so we are happy to maintain the status que and keep you at bay and since you are in no postion to command us you are hoping others to fight your war but doing that you sold your country and sovrenity to the highest bidder an the same monster which you created for us has turned agaisnt you and there is nothing you can dio about it

dont worry its the initial stage soon the new friends you leased your gilgit and balistan and large parts of baloochistan will soon repay you and then...........Good luck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom