What's new

Pakistan Media - Is India involved in Tourist’s killing in Diamar?

well if this is the rumor than is the evidence you provided to our courts, which is nothing but a mock up?

so you have also planned on withdrawing your soliders too? good, don't repeat the mistakes we did, why sacrifice your soliders for other;s mess right......US is already on its out anyway

he he he he well dream on buddy you are free to dream but the truth is there is no concrete evidence that india is playing the same game with pakistan in baloochistan what pakistan did with khalistan and kashmiri terror groups agaisnt india

if you have evidence produce it dont hide it and if US envoy has those evidence and is still appeasing india then it means USA trusts India more and is willing to sacrifice pakistans interests for indioa what does it makes you think of indian reputaion and power in the world today as USA was your "friend not master" as your very own field masrshal once wrote

now about the withdrwal well we dont have any soldiers in afghanistan in the first place there are just a few trainers and instructers there where as most of the indians in afghanistan are builduing Infrastructure schools and hospitals for the comman afghani and thats why afghans be it hazara , pashtun or tajik or uzbeg loves india and indians than pakistan if you have any dought go and ask any afghan who was there and seen indian work in afghanistan you are burning cause even after so many sacrifices over the last 4 decades still pakistan & pakistanies are most hated people or nation in afghanistan

he he he he well dream on buddy you are free to dream but the truth is there is no concrete evidence that india is playing the same game with pakistan in baloochistan what pakistan did with khalistan and kashmiri terror groups agaisnt india

if you have evidence produce it dont hide it and if US envoy has those evidence and is still appeasing india then it means USA trusts India more and is willing to sacrifice pakistans interests for indioa what does it makes you think of indian reputaion and power in the world today as USA was your "friend not master" as your very own field masrshal once wrote

now about the withdrwal well we dont have any soldiers in afghanistan in the first place there are just a few trainers and instructers there where as most of the indians in afghanistan are builduing Infrastructure schools and hospitals for the comman afghani and thats why afghans be it hazara , pashtun or tajik or uzbeg loves india and indians than pakistan if you have any dought go and ask any afghan who was there and seen indian work in afghanistan you are burning cause even after so many sacrifices over the last 4 decades still pakistan & pakistanies are most hated people or nation in afghanistan

well i would love to know the source of your claim, do you have any statistics on the subject by an independent body?
its not us but you whose on fire because after investing so much in afghanistan, your Master US left you out in the talk. as usual you guys came in thinking you will spend some bucks show off your money to afghans and you can buy them off and taliban will be history, than that is your mistake.

the evidence is sitting on the table of your Ambassador to Pakistan, its a different thing our leaders dont have balls to push it up....
Talking about media than they are just trolling you....they are just returning the favor and your media blame us for every single incident out their

What is the authentisity of thoes evidences.... May be framed.... You know what I mean to say.................

well i would love to know the source of your claim, do you have any statistics on the subject by an independent body?
its not us but you whose on fire because after investing so much in afghanistan, your Master US left you out in the talk. as usual you guys came in thinking you will spend some bucks show off your money to afghans and you can buy them off and taliban will be history, than that is your mistake.
lol bro i ask you do you have any links or anywhere pakistanies gave india or US concrete evidence that india is creating trouble in afghanistan what happened in sharm al sheikh was a strategy to keep pakistanies bizzi while we had some bigger game to play and what gorge penetta said was for giving pakistanies something to rejoice about......

anyway now lets talk about afghanistan well bro we know the nature of aghans and we are no fools that even after khandahar tragedy and pro pakistani el;ements in taliban we still went ahead to invest millions if not billions in re building afghanistan ....

we had good relations with afghans since british times and they consider us indians as harmless and friendli people unlike pakistanies whome they think as greedy and trecherous people who destroyed the core afghan culture

but the thing is you will never aknowledge it well i dont care if you do or not

point is india enjoys afghan trust and good wishes

now the thread is about the terrosist in DIMAR well the thing is have you ever seen a hindu or a christian or a indian , american cought killed or linked to any terror attak in pakistan in last decade ...all of them are the products of your very own madarsa culture and they were bred on hatred to fight USSR in afghanistan and seen as potential slaughter lambs for takin on india in kashmir

but after 9/11 when US came and your greedy and stupid genrals abondened there strategikk assets and even started trading them while thinkin they could keep this going on and on but now they turned against you and you have no control over them

.....Miya ki Jutti Miya ke Sir

lol bro i ask you do you have any links or anywhere pakistanies gave india or US concrete evidence that india is creating trouble in afghanistan what happened in sharm al sheikh was a strategy to keep pakistanies bizzi while we had some bigger game to play and what gorge penetta said was for giving pakistanies something to rejoice about......

anyway now lets talk about afghanistan well bro we know the nature of aghans and we are no fools that even after khandahar tragedy and pro pakistani el;ements in taliban we still went ahead to invest millions if not billions in re building afghanistan ....

we had good relations with afghans since british times and they consider us indians as harmless and friendli people unlike pakistanies whome they think as greedy and trecherous people who destroyed the core afghan culture

but the thing is you will never aknowledge it well i dont care if you do or not

point is india enjoys afghan trust and good wishes

now the thread is about the terrosist in DIMAR well the thing is have you ever seen a hindu or a christian or a indian , american cought killed or linked to any terror attak in pakistan in last decade ...all of them are the products of your very own madarsa culture and they were bred on hatred to fight USSR in afghanistan and seen as potential slaughter lambs for takin on india in kashmir

but after 9/11 when US came and your greedy and stupid genrals abondened there strategikk assets and even started trading them while thinkin they could keep this going on and on but now they turned against you and you have no control over them

.....Miya ki Jutti Miya ke Sir
sorry for a delayed response...i have a life to look after......
coming back to the topic- well as i said earlier evidence has been provided to the west its a different thing no course of action has been taken. its working both ways you provided the evidence against Pakistan and US gave you something to sooth on ( a soother to a crying baby).....and when Pakistan provided evidence against you to the west they gave us a Soother....the only difference is we don't cry like a %%^to the west and just take it on.

Now coming back to the brotherly love than I asked you for a statistics , otherwise how could you claim such a thing......see I never claimed afghans love us.....
Talking about Taliban hating us than ......YEAH SURE! they hate us.... :rofl:

Infact we are the one helping them come into power.....its you whose moaning about it and we will see what they do to you.....

Talking about DIMAR attack, than you are right it is our own people killing us, but let me tell you something....The one caring out the attacks is a Terrorist and anyone helping him, assisting him, funding him or providing resources is also called a Terrorist. So by providing them with Weapons and mission plans to execute you are actually playing a role here,
its like you will never find ISI agents attacking India, it will always be hired guns......

Its not us who Piggy back the ride its you who tried to piggy back the ride to kabul by investing only while US troops were killed on the ground.
US realized your game plan and thats why YOU along with your pet boy KARZAI got left out from the talks while US and Taliban had a party inside with PAKISTAN in the middle.....:yay:

I don't know how some of you guys still make a point on the India involvement without any proof..I have seen here many of the seniors stopped using those stupid excuses..but new parrots are still singing the same song without realizing that they are mocking themselves.

You can't provide any links to prove your claims that evidences were provided to west but have enough stupidity to claim it zillion times..When are you guys going to grown up!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom