What's new

Pakistan media gripped by man marrying twice in one day

he sends a bad message and image

Totally agree with you... and way media is covering this event , this can create some sort of race in society to do same. As we know in our societies people start following this kind of stuff more fast.

He lives in Pak Gate Joogi Mohallah Multan,
One is his "Phoophi Zaad"
and other is "Khala Zaad"

Last edited:
1101079455-1.gif

Good going, i dont find anything wrong with it,
But
I hope and pray all the wives are that much cooperative and understanding :smokin:

Life will be heaven :D

I don't get why its a big deal he couldn't make up his mind both the women agreed so married them both and all parties are happy best of luck to them atleast he did the the right thing by giving them both rights as his wives.

NO you are wrong i am all for polygamy .so how are you wrong?
he did the the right thing by giving them both rights as his wives
here is where you went wrong.

because one of the ladies were chosen by his family & NOT by him or the lady one's family cannot choose only the person only he & the other person makes the choice chosen by each other & NOT i repeat NOT by each others family ,mother,father, brothers,sisters etc they have no business in this plain & simple yes if chosen by each other in that case even if he had 10 wives i am all for it

thanks

think about it kanz if some one is choosen by your family yeh to zaroori nahi you also like the person :cheers:

How many of Pakistani posters here would like to marry their daughters / sisters to men knowing fully that she would be his third or fourth wife?

Similarly, I would like to know form Pakistani ladies on this forum if they would have no objection to being the 4th wife to a man possibly about their Dads age ?
If the families are happy then whats your point of saying that how many of us. I think none of us would like to do that. But none of us want to get divorced either. All of us want a perfect life partner and etc. But sometimes there are not enough choices.

But none of us want to get divorced either.

perhaps alot of us(mostly women) want divorce, but it is social taboos as well as presure/intimidation from the other parties preventing us getting a divorce. sometimes it is alot better to get a divorce than being forced to stay in a relationship which is full ill happenings.

A woman has a choice whom she marries... If she wants to marry a much older person there is nothing wrong with it...

BTW I disagree with this person's marriages... It seems to me he does not have financial means to support both wives easily... and that may make him unjust towards how he treats both his wives...

But still from a moral perspective there is nothing wrong with a man marrying up to four wives... The more the better if one can afford their provision... Oh and the best advantage is you can fight with one and go live with another until things cool down with the first... or make both of them fight each other instead of you... LOL

The person who puts his one foot in one boat and second in another,always drowns.

perhaps alot of us(mostly women) want divorce, but it is social taboos as well as presure/intimidation from the other parties preventing us getting a divorce. sometimes it is alot better to get a divorce than being forced to stay in a relationship which is full ill happenings.

Agreed to the part I emphasized...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom