What's new

Shoaib Akhtar to Marry 17-Year-Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, you cannot use culture to hide behind barbaric practices. No one in this day and age accepts such exceptionalism.
While I do agree age of marriage should be 18, I do not see what is barbaric about it. There are girls in Europe getting pregnant at 15, what's different about it if they are married?

don't know about bangladesh but 21 for boys n 18 for girls in India.
Why different for male and female?

While I do agree age of marriage should be 18, I do not see what is barbaric about it. There are girls in Europe getting pregnant at 15, what's different about it if they are married?
Here is the thing.
If the law allows them to get married at 15, then the kids will start becoming pregnant at 12.
The law establishes a basic reference point.

Its like this, underage marriage also happens in India, but its illegal. So while it still happens, the prevalence of underage marriage has reduced over the decades because law creates an effect that gradually affects the people.

If the law in India stated women can get married at 15, the number of kids getting married today before 18 would have been a magnitude higher.

The legal age of marriage in Pakistan is above 16 years or Least 16 but with parent conceit. If u get caught doing something with minor in Pakistan !!! Man U r seriously fucked !!!
In Europe most of the countries have legal age of marriage is 16 and above and in few it's 18 and may be in 1 or 2 it's 17.
In fact in Europe, most of the girls lose their virginity with in the age of 13 years :-/ ...
What's the need of this law then :-/ ???

14 also in Spain...no one crying there ...not even human rights but Indians are crying over Pakistani legal age of 16 ...strange hypocrisy! Holier than thou and now more western than the West :rofl:

Ever checked out those cheap 80s, 90s and earlier 2000s hindustani movie clips sola sala even today their movies show 16 year old with 40 year old collage old man...one reason for women not being secure in hindustan.

All rumors, he has said on his twitter that this is false.

in many tribal areas in north pakistan and afgan border. it's an open secret . you also know that . why need a link when its not a classified matter .
So Pakistan's laws are made from there? wow when did you live there again?

not very uncommon

Ever checked out those cheap 80s, 90s and earlier 2000s hindustani movie clips sola sala even today their movies show 16 year old with 40 year old collage old man...one reason for women not being secure in hindustan.
I cant say anything about their country...their laws their beliefs...I rather invest that much time doing something about my own :enjoy:

pretty n classy analysis.

I cant say anything about their country...their laws their beliefs...I rather invest that much time doing something about my own :enjoy:

Duh I don't even think about my relatives got no time to stress my brain and these indians have all the time in the world.

Coming this from hindu is oxymoron. Where gobar is eaten like chocalate. And brothers and father share same wife under legal hindu code system.
brother watch it yaar! Aywien tabiyat kharab kerdi aysi post par kay! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom