What's new

Shoaib Akhtar to Marry 17-Year-Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAKE NEWS !

Shoaibi already denied this stupid rumor !

@bulbula yaar this is restricted practice not many practice now a days in hindustan we should not blame entire country.

He denied this news on Twitter

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>...If not me,atleast respect the girl! Totally False&quot;</p>&mdash; Shoaib Akhtar (@DaFastestBowler) <a href=" ">June 7, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;I would like to confirm that I&#39;m not getting married to 17 year old girl,there is absolutely no truth in the story being reported..(Contd.)</p>&mdash; Shoaib Akhtar (@DaFastestBowler) <a href=" ">June 7, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Have got many messages from my friends in the media across the world.Following is my statement on reports of my marriage:</p>&mdash; Shoaib Akhtar (@DaFastestBowler) <a href=" ">June 7, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Wishes are always welcome BUT NOT for some crap rumour...My journalist friends,I expect sensible reporting and not rumour spreading.Thanks!</p>&mdash; Shoaib Akhtar (@DaFastestBowler) <a href="Twitter / DaFastestBowler: Wishes are always welcome BUT ...">June 7, 2014</a></blockquote>

He denied it or not that is another thing if the girl is ready and her parents are ready other needs to shut their mouth in every second day a girl makes a record for becoming youngest mother but they have problem with getting married respectfully they can go to hell from our side @RAMPAGE @Multani @HRK

is that with parental consent?
i don't know about that, but back in 2009 i was in high school and my history/education civic professor told us that the legal age for marriage is 16, and lots of us were shocked.
And according to this french website, girl should be atleast 15 year old and the boy 18, and she must have parents authorisation.

Age légal pour se marier - conditions pour le Mariage

Its just a speculation and he has already denied it on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom