What's new

Shoaib Akhtar to Marry 17-Year-Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
he have said its just a brain fart with no truth so need to discuss this bullshit @Aeronaut end it

Oh good.

Someone close this nasty thread then. Its one thing to have an affair with younger girls, but marrying them nah!!!
I think he tweeted this but I don't use twitter so if anyone does, please find his tweet and post it here

Only in a few countries, majority is 18
better get your facts straight bud lol
24 countries in europe allow you to marry at 16 with parental consent.
including uk, germany, norway, and italy

Oh bhai logo.........Shoaib BATTING nahi kar sakta!!! :P

The legal age to marry in Pakistan is 18 for Male and 16 for female. So her being 17 is fine by law although it may sound unethical.

Well I think the difference lies in different cultures. If the whole of Europe has agreed to make 18 the legal age to get married (and 16 in some countries with parent's consent), it doesn't mean everybody has to follow the same rules.

For me there is hardly any difference between being 17 and 18. If it was up to me I would raise the age limit to at least 21 years for both Male and Female as anything below that is childish in my opinion.

better get your facts straight bud lol
24 countries in europe allow you to marry at 16 with parental consent.
including uk, germany, norway, and italy
Shit lol, I was just looking at it and missed the parental consent part

Why not idiot???

But to have an affair with a 17 year old... that's a sweet sweet thing...
larki ki marzi anyways when u will become PM of Pakistan rule change kr daina and waisa b shoiab kon sa mera chaha ka puttar hai uski marzi and us larki ki marzi and unka parents ki marzi

Last edited:
Good for him, may him and his wife lead an ever happy life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom