What's new

Pakistan media gripped by man marrying twice in one day

Lets forget the child, imagine the fight for sleeping rights and in case they happen to be tribals it will be Russian roulette with live ammo! :rofl:

What will happen after winning, the winner finds out that his wifes Menstrual cycle has begun :woot:

:rofl:

^
Funny how people are actually defending this, you guys are truly brainwashed :rolleyes:

I think before marring Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai married a tree and then a dog, isnt it??

Because its in your religion, so you guys will support it right, so will I say you people are brain washed??

The thing is, our religion allows us to have multiple marriages at a time, so we will support it, PERIOD

Because we all men become "dirty bastards" with age who fancy young flexible women!

then lets put this on man's ill behaviour rather than menopause. by the way, not every man is like putin and gibson.

then lets put this on man's ill behaviour rather than menopause. by the way, not every man is like putin and gibson.

This way not every Muslim man marries four women :D

Salaam all.

I just joined to clarify a few things about polygamy

'Marry woman of your choice in twos' threes' or fours' but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly, (with them), then only one' [Al-Qur'an 4:3]

'It is very difficult to be just and fair between women'. [Al-Qur'an (4:129)]

There are many reasons. Firstly, there is no relation outside marriage. This is self explanatory.

Secondly, it gives women a chance. The Prophet Muhammad only married widows except Aisha. Every country (aside from China and India due to abortion) has many more (millions more) women than men. Say, for example, all these men were married to one woman each. Where will the other women go? Will they become second wives and receive equal rights, or will they become 'mistresses' and break families apart, as well as not receiving true dignity?

Alright, that's that. Now, why cannot women marry more than one husband? This ties with the logic of above. In Islam, it is compulsory that a man spends his wealth on his family, while a woman does not have to share it (this is also the primary reason why men get more in inheritance). And now comes the common sense bit: If there are more women then men on earth, what of 'supply and demand'?

And last of all- what if there is a war? Many men die, and the women are left alone. Can they not marry another man? Is that not fair? There was a great number of unmarried/widowed women after WW1 and WW2. There are similar scenarios where this happens.

The main point is that adultery, cheating, etc is not allowed in Islam, and it breaks up families, regardless of religion. Almost all main religions allowed polygamy (Yes, even hinduism) until the polygamy law was ruled out in the last century. IMO, it was a bad move.

I personally have no issues with this event, however I would like to know the opinions of fellow (sane) members here. trolls (indians and others) will be immediately reported.

what you want to know. I have watched yesterday the coverage and my opinion is

"He is one lucky teenda who got two beautiful ladies"
:P

See first year *** with 2 different girls not a bad idea till reality of life comes in picture. The problem is with wife when both wants to have *** same day.

ever heard of three some before :D if more wives gangbang :rofl::rofl:

he apply father policy (aik teer sai 2 sakar):taz:....

he think this act is best for his self so he do this :mod:

not bad effect but in future in population

lucky teenda cha gai jeee..........:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Just to correct all friends... The word is polygeny not polygamy... Islam allows the first... :) and it is the only religion which actually states that a man should marry only one... plus puts a limit on how many a man can marry i.e four...

Which is the point exactly. People are different, so giving freedom of choice is better. If some man doesn't desire more than one woman so be it, but let it not be imposed on other men. Besides there can never be any large scale polygamy as the number of unmarried men would increase which society wouldn't allow. There isn't anything to feel threatened by polygamy. The law is there to provide support system to women whose husbands have died so that someone else can take care of them and their children. Statistically, men tend to die younger for different reasons creating a slight disproportion in gender ratio in favor of women. In a modern nation this institution may no longer be needed as broad welfare institutions are created, but personal choice should still remain. That said, I don't have intentions to go after multiple women. One will be enough :angel:

The Clarifier said:
Every country (aside from China and India due to abortion) has many more (millions more) women than men.

What a load of BS!

The current world s.e.x ratio is 1.01
And *** ratio is the number of males for each female in a population, so this means that the number of males is greater than the number of females

And now you're gonna rebutt me with the logic that India and China has insanely high populations hence the skewed ratio eh?

Well checking the statistics for the "Islamic" United Arab Emirates....the ratio there is 2.1!! Wow that just totally blows your whole "god made more women than makes and now proved by science" logic

source: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2018.html

But of course it's western propaganda :blah:

edit:

Last edited:
What a load of BS!

And *** ratio is the number of males for each female in a population, so this means that the number of males is greater than the number of females

By design, at birth there are more males born than females. There is advantage in it because only until recently more men tended to die at a younger age then women, reversing the ratio. Now a days because of better health care and peace, men's life span has started approaching that of women. Still you'll notice that in the higher age bracket, women outlive men. One theory is that females have two set of X chromosomes where as males only have one. If genes on one chromosome are defective or non functional the other pair compensates for it. Women are less susceptible then men to genetic disorders, cancers, cardiac diseases etcetra.

Well of course no one wants to marry oldies so argument may not apply. But the tradition can be maintained on the basis of personal freedom.

What a load of BS!

And now you're gonna rebutt me with the logic that India and China has insanely high populations hence the skewed ratio eh?

Well checking the statistics for the "Islamic" United Arab Emirates....the ratio there is 2.1!! Wow that just totally blows your whole "god made more women than makes and now proved by science" logic

source: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2018.html

But of course it's western propaganda :blah:

edit:

The reason of UAE having such a ratio is because most of the population is made up of Asian male workers coming from Asia. Not counting this, there are more women than men. So even there, you have a bulk of men from asia going to UAE (which alters actual ratio).

And very few men can afford more than one woman.
Look at this:

***_ratio_below_15_per_country_smooth.png

Argh, map is filtered... re-uploaded the map:
genderratio.jpg

Blue = More women than men. Courtesy of Wikipedia.

Majority, perhaps 98%, of Muslims don't have another wife- this 2% can, and they can fill in the roles of husbands of the 'few women' (as you say) that are lonely.

Second of all, say if the ratio was totally equal. Now, is this flexibility still not useful? Men die, husbands die, fathers die- war happens.
Thanks for your inquiry. Also, calm down!

Last edited:
Is it better for a women to be a second/third/fourth wife of already married man?
or
It is better for a women to have an illegal/unethical affair/relationship with some one elses husband?

Woman should decide why men should control them ?

You guys are debating about male/female ratio with what all statistics... but fail to account for millions of gay/lesbian people. :azn:

I think as some members rightly pointed out that since it is allowed by Islam, it is perfectly ok for them to marry multiple women. If any other religion would have allowed it (hinduism or christianity for that matter), I am sure these people would be defending the justification. So just chill and let the man enjoy his marital bliss(es)...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom