What's new

Pakistan may study other fighter options as US asks Pakistan to make full payment for F-16 purchase

lets hope the Corrupt Generals in PAF , will not fcuked everything now .. its golden Opportunity to move away from Sanction prone F-16's
So U are actually implying that those Corrupt Generals of PAF are being paid to go for these F-16s?

The topic here has nothing to do with India or RAW.
You made a post stating America needs to sell you F16 to influence you and my post was in response to that.
Calm down and read before you reply

When you and your kind can be bought for peanuts, it is quite a tall claim you are making about us Pakistanis.

My argument was based on Americans and their congressmen who themselves consider these F16s as a leverage over Pakistan. To which I mentioned that we need to cut this umbilical cord of American leverage in the shape of F16s. You jumped in with some random mambo jamdo, about some american visas.

Keep yourself up to date sunshine.

there are no other options when your financial position is so weak.

china provides soft loans which have to be paid back in full but its aircraft require export licenses for the engines.
Russia = cash
france =cash
UK = cash
only US provides subsidies which come with political strings attached
Pakistan needs to understand nothing is for FREE.

I think they know this already .. so your reminder will not change anything , the reason for getting F-16 was that they are coming on AID money , and Pakistan have to pay less, that again is what US itself agreed on , if US wants to keep their F-16 they are most welcome but than their own interest in Afghanistan will be damage, as majority of their equipment goes through Pakistan , American too need to Understand " Nothing is Free "

So U are actually implying that those Corrupt Generals of PAF are being paid to go for these F-16s?

I said Commission and Kick backs , every Army and people who decide which system they want do .. our PAF Generals are not from Paradise or bath in Zam Zam water ..

Those who wanted F16 are of course angry, but those whose commission & "kick back" earning is on the line are even more up set.
How much of kick backs would they be getting with mere $270 million while knowing rest was suppose to be paid be US?

Guys keep in mind that it was US which offered the 8 aircraft for sale just like the news of SU-35 came from Russian MOD.

You are right bro , but thing is US want to put as much as Pressure they want on Pakistan for these F-16's , they are again asking for things that can push Pakistan into another mess ..
you really think those 8 F-16 worth taking risk over Pakistan internal Security + future Economic destruction , and sanctions ?

PAF Generals are not from Paradise or bath in Zam Zam water ..
So as they are not from Paradise so it employs they are corrupt? Like i said earlier how much of kick backs would these Generals be getting for mere $270 million?

Guys keep in mind that it was US which offered the 8 aircraft for sale just like the news of SU-35 came from Russian MOD.

I understand. But can you deny that in past F16s deal there were kick backs involved and there is a strong F16 lobby within the ranks of F16s? I think retd AVM Shahid Lateef confirmed this while back. Hell these people even resisted JF17 project for the sake of f16s. There is a history to it, and whenever our dealings with American about F16s surface, alarms bells start ringing.

Just say the magic words aka SU-35, J-10 and see Chamatkar :P

So as they are not from Paradise so it employs they are corrupt? Like i said earlier how much of kick backs would these Generals be getting for mere $270 million?

Again you are not understanding the point , corruption of 100$ or 1Million $ is corruption , you cant say how much they are getting .. and I am not implying that if they are not bathing in Zam Zam so they are corrupt but stop pretending that our Generals are saints who can never do Corruption , our history is filled with Corrupt Generals .

I said Commission and Kick backs , every Army and people who decide which system they want do .. our PAF Generals are not from Paradise or bath in Zam Zam water ..
Or maybe it's because PAF has over 30 years experience on this aircraft or it's the most combat proven weapon system out there or maybe because PAF has all the infrastructure in place for it or maybe rather than spending months if not years on a new system, the F-16s can be sent to their mission a day after they arrive. !!! Just a thought.

Again you are not understanding the point , corruption of 100$ or 1Million $ is corruption , you cant say how much they are getting .. and I am not implying that if they are not bathing in Zam Zam so they are corrupt but stop pretending that our Generals are saints who can never do Corruption , our history is filled with Corrupt Generals .
We had extensively used F-16s in each and every of prime operations. May it be Rah-e-Rast, Rah-e-Nijat, Zarb-e-Azb etc, F-16s had been vital in all these operations. If PAF is going again for these birds then it is backed by history of F-16s in PAF. Purpose of quoting all these things was that desire of getting more F-16s was need driven and not based on any bad intentions or purpose was getting kick backs. Otherwise yes no one is saint anywhere. May it be Army, PAF or PN. But quoting kickbacks with regards to this deal really serves no purpose.

Or maybe it's because PAF has over 30 years experience on this aircraft or it's the most combat proven weapon system out there or maybe because PAF has all the infrastructure in place for it or maybe rather than spending months if not years on a new system, the F-16s can be sent to their mission a day after they arrive. !!! Just a thought.

and your thought is right, no one is denying that .. but again you miss my point, US is pushing us to the very peak for these F-16 , releasing Dr Shakeel will mount a huge public anger , may result a new wave of Terrorism in long term more destruction to our already destroyed Economy ..
when we Add JF's we did not have infrastructure or any facility to support them , we build it and than make it work .. why can't we move from here to add another Fighter better than F-16's , no threat for been Sanctioned , or any Do more Requests ..
when you compare those things to your odd 8 F-16s, I think its a very high price to pay and I think our Generals will not think about it cause the Top brass of PAF will still be sitting in their Highly secured hangers with 20 armed guards protecting them , but the Public will die from the consequences ..

I think they know this already .. so your reminder will not change anything , the reason for getting F-16 was that they are coming on AID money , and Pakistan have to pay less, that again is what US itself agreed on , if US wants to keep their F-16 they are most welcome but than their own interest in Afghanistan will be damage, as majority of their equipment goes through Pakistan , American too need to Understand " Nothing is Free "

Hell of a threat! Give us $430 million or we will close your transit route. Congress will simply respond: no CSF for you.

We had extensively used F-16s in each and every of prime operations. May it be Rah-e-Rast, Rah-e-Nijat, Zarb-e-Azb etc, F-16s had been vital in all these operations. If PAF is going again for these birds then it is backed by history of F-16s in PAF. Purpose of quoting all these things was that desire of getting more F-16s was need driven and not based on any bad intentions or purpose was getting kick backs. Otherwise yes no one is saint anywhere. May it be Army, PAF or PN. But quoting kickbacks with regards to this deal really serves no purpose.

Bhai you use F-16 so what is this rule that we will never go for another Aircraft ? sooner or later we have to chose another fighter, or you want PAF to stick with F-shola till eternity ?

Hell of a threat! Give us $430 million or we will close your transit route. Congress will simply respond: no CSF for you.

Not a threat , But pure Business ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom