What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

Well OP I agree with you in a sense that Pakistan should have supported the government of Afghanistan not just one ethnic group (Pashtuns) but i disagree with you about your opinion about Pakistani Pashtuns.They are patriotic people who have shed their blood for Pakistani Nation.They are our brothers and sisters and that is why Pakistan is united today.If you want United Afghanistan you should have same sentiment towards your people (Afghan Pashtuns).

Hi, i am a pashtun (cave-monkey according to you) from khyber-pakhtunkhwa. You must be a remnant of a dead forum, tajikam.com, bunch of pro-khorasan, anti-pashtun e-tajiks whose activities can be seen throughout internet, especially on youtube. Most notably they create fake identities of themeselves as punjabis and create anti-pashtun videos on youtube. On forums they pose themeselves as punjabis and post dumb non-sense against pashtuns, to increase hatred between punjabis and pashtuns. The staff of pashtun-forums was facing such trolling from a tajik of kabul , kabulzada, who used to appear as punjabi and speak against pashtuns in langauge similar to you. Get a life !
Majority of tajiks dont want division of afghanistan, they are dominant over pashtuns in every aspect of life there.

I don´t know whome you mean but there are today millions of students and educated people who want beeing independent from Pashtuns and joining our brothers in Tajikistan. That´s our right and it´s our land and country. Concerned to Panjabis, not Tajiks are the first ones who insult Pakistan and Panjabis as ''*********'' or Napakistan .. but Pashtuns. Our policy was always having good ties with everyone but we will not accept oppression, no matter who the oppresser is. The rest of your baseless claim is a false assumptation. If not Tajiks so Pashtuns want a devision of Afghanistan (beside working for decades for this devision, socially, culturally and political)-> ''Loy Afghanistan''.

Bachem, Qandahari Dombdar asti dega... to ham as amu Mohammadzaiyi Tajikizabaanha asti ke khoda Pashtun meshnasi be ke padareta dida bashi lol just checking if he is really a Pashtun :D

To Awghan wa loghate namus wa ghairat? hahaha aya da Pashto ami loghata wujud dara, ohh Yatribi?

Well OP I agree with you in a sense that Pakistan should have supported the government of Afghanistan not just one ethnic group (Pashtuns) but i disagree with you about your opinion about Pakistani Pashtuns.They are patriotic people who have shed their blood for Pakistani Nation.They are our brothers and sisters and that is why Pakistan is united today.If you want United Afghanistan you should have same sentiment towards your people (Afghan Pashtuns).

We tried it, bro, we tried it... 230 years and always failed. Sometimes we really whish Indians or Panjabis could have been our neighbours.

Well crazy lion he does speak dari. So what do you have to say about all this?

I do agree with you.

But I doubt an indian would know this much about Tajiks.

I guess we'll see!

The guy call me an Indian because I am here to speak for the Tajiks and most Pashtuns fear the Tajiks at most. They new the fate of Afghanistan, political and economical depends on Tajiks. Without us, the Khorasanians, Afghanistan will turn back to stone-age lol We are the only people among the 60 different ethnicities who are the most dangerous people who can destroy or keep Afghanistan alive... the Pashtuns know that. They even experience our cultural and political dominance. Even when Pashtuns were kings, the men behind the kings were always Tajik elitists. Even in the pre-Pashtun era.

The guy call me an Indian because I am here to speak for the Tajiks and most Pashtuns fear the Tajiks at most. They new the fate of Afghanistan, political and economical depends on Tajiks. Without us, the Khorasanians, Afghanistan will turn back to stone-age lol We are the only people among the 60 different ethnicities who are the most dangerous people who can destroy or keep Afghanistan alive... the Pashtuns know that. They even experience our cultural and political dominance. Even when Pashtuns were kings, the men behind the kings were always Tajik elitists. Even in the pre-Pashtun era.

If you were indian, like Patriot said, you would already insulted and abused Pakistan!

Khorason, are Tajiks really that tired from living with Pashtuns?

I will invite more Tajiks from Afghanistan you can discuss with them and see the real nature of the TAJIK. We are really not your enemy. The enemy of you and us are sitting between us. That is something very important you need to take in mind. This enemy even sacrify million of children of women for his political and dirty goals.

wow....PAKISTANI friends...You should have a limit of India hating man...Give that guy a space to present his case...Is it required to drag India in all non sense....Any way..there is something more going on in Afganistan.....This puppet Karazai Govt is attacked by another Ter**rist attack..

Well crazy lion he does speak dari. So what do you have to say about all this?

Nothing all I can say is Northern Alliance are your friends :lol:

I don´t know whome you mean but there are today millions of students and educated people who want beeing independent from Pashtuns and joining our brothers in Tajikistan. That´s our right and it´s our land and country. Concerned to Panjabis, not Tajiks are the first ones who insult Pakistan and Panjabis as ''*********'' or Napakistan .. but Pashtuns. Our policy was always having good ties with everyone but we will not accept oppression, no matter who the oppresser is. The rest of your baseless claim is a false assumptation. If not Tajiks so Pashtuns want a devision of Afghanistan (beside working for decades for this devision, socially, culturally and political)-> ''Loy Afghanistan''.

Bachem, Qandahari Dombdar asti dega... to ham as amu Mohammadzaiyi Tajikizabaanha asti ke khoda Pashtun meshnasi be ke padareta dida bashi lol just checking if he is really a Pashtun :D

To Awghan wa loghate namus wa ghairat? hahaha aya da Pashto ami loghata wujud dara, ohh Yatribi?

man mohmandzai nestam kushaad, enjaa amadi ke goye Pakistan ra bekhori :lol:

ghairat khodet dar ami post hayet maloom mesha ;)

Can we please have English translations- no one besides you two can understand Dari here.

Well, we Tajiks can not live with tribalists who have another mentality.. are from mind and culture backward and savage. That´s really the case. F.ex. in Kabul, if a Pashtun is not integrated into the Persian society or does not speak Persian(Dari), he is called as barbarian. No joke! Non-Pashtuns and Pashtuns are like fire and water. Pashtuns always tried to oppress non-Pashtuns, they even produced 23 civil wars among non-Pashtuns in the lsat 111 years to weaken them so their by british gifted power could profit from it. Talibanism or the era of Taliban was not the only thing. It was just a peak of a mountain of problems. Racism and facsism against the original and indigene population of Afghanistan, forgering of history, running always toward Pakistan for cultural and political goals but forbidding non-Pashtun Tajiks for Iran or Tajikistan, the cousin and brother of Tajik. You see, that hypocrite policy, filled with fascism and Pashtun chauvinism and trying to impose Psahtunic oddities on non-Pashtuns caused a lot of problems that ended at the end in a civil war and the current situation. After US withdraw Afghanistan will face civil war and a partition. So much Pashtuns love non-Pashtuns and vice versa

I will invite more Tajiks from Afghanistan you can discuss with them and see the real nature of the TAJIK. We are really not your enemy. The enemy of you and us are sitting between us. That is something very important you need to take in mind. This enemy even sacrify million of children of women for his political and dirty goals.

Me and Ahamd kept telling them that Tajiks aka Northern Alliance are not your enemies and you are one of our witness!

Nothing all I can say is Northern Alliance are your friends :lol:

man mohmandzai nestam kushaad, enjaa amadi ke goye Pakistan ra bekhori :lol:

ghairat khodet dar ami post hayet maloom mesha ;)

Har chise ke bashi, Yatribi asti wa Pakistani (Panjabi) mastaret ast... bareshan zajia kon! Zindabaad PANJABIAAAN WA PAKISTAN

Back
Top Bottom