What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

Well it's no use since Pakistanis Pashtuns don't want to join Afghanistan. Go to Peshawar and ask if they want to be a part of Loy afghanistan or whatever and they'll laugh at you.

And its always been funny to me that they claim Balochistan, I never yet met a Baloch who wanted to join afghanistan or would even think about joining afghanistan.

No one wants to join Afghanistan. Some Pashtuns of Pakistan want a Pakistan-Afghanistan confederation, which is not a bad idea. And the ones in Afghanistan who claim parts of Pakistan can't do anything. The only strong Afghans (the warriors who defeated every superpower) are with Pakistan.

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

Which super-power? Mughals, Arabs, Turks, Persians, Greecs, Macedonians, Brits ... all of them ruled the region. In Afghanistan we include even Panjabis.

Hi, i am a pashtun (cave-monkey according to you) from khyber-pakhtunkhwa. You must be a remnant of a dead forum, tajikam.com, bunch of pro-khorasan, anti-pashtun e-tajiks whose activities can be seen throughout internet, especially on youtube. Most notably they create fake identities of themeselves as punjabis and create anti-pashtun videos on youtube. On forums they pose themeselves as punjabis and post dumb non-sense against pashtuns, to increase hatred between punjabis and pashtuns. The staff of pashtun-forums was facing such trolling from a tajik of kabul , kabulzada, who used to appear as punjabi and speak against pashtuns in langauge similar to you. Get a life !
Majority of tajiks dont want division of afghanistan, they are dominant over pashtuns in every aspect of life there.

@Khorasanian: o be namus e chi chatiyaat megi? ne ke az amo pas manda haye massoud asti?

just checking if he really is a Tajik :lol:

Back
Top Bottom