What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

This guy is a false flagger. Maybe another indian troll. From his first sentence you can tell he's not really Tajik. Most Tajiks of Afghanistan are Shia not Sunni. I knew a Tajik Afghan guy in my university, he explained everything about Tajik Afghan people. You people love India and hate Pakistan and Pashtuns. Pakistan should support Pashtuns because Pashtuns are the 2nd largest ethnic group of Pakistan.

lol Majority of Tajiks 85% are Sunnis. A small part are Ismaelis and Iranian-related Shiaas. You can speak Persian? Shall we speak Persian. Oh Pakistani, khodem Tajike Kabuli astam. Tora chi ba Tajik? Inja ghaltak o jaltak mezani khabar nadari ke Sahibet kist :)

Our hate is because of the Pakistan´s military government. We do not hate the ordinery good Pakistani. In Afghanistan we have ethnical problems. Who tell us that Pashtuns don´t hate non-Pashtuns? Majority of Pashtuns hate all non-Pashtuns like they hate anything and everyone.

So you say you support Pashtun terrorists against Muslims in Afghanstan because Pashtuns are the second largest group in Pakistan? What have you achieved except wasting nerves, money and time? By supporting one group, specially terrorists undr the name of Taliban you bear a monster for yourself.

Tajiks never had an issue with Pakistan, met a couple in Pakistan and they're cool. Its usually the Afghan Pathans who hate Pakistan.

But I will strongly disagree with you on the Pashtuns caused every problem in Pakistan part or are "barbarians". I don't know about the afghan Pathans but Pakistani Pathans are highly patriotic, intelligent and valuable to Pakistan and we respect them!

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Leave the western border to Pakhtuns. They will continue protecting the western borders and they will not break Pakistan, they want to add more land to Pakistan like they did in 1947.

lol Majority of Tajiks 85% are Sunnis. A small part are Ismaelis and Iranian-related Shiaas. You can speak Persian? Shall we speak Persian. Oh Pakistani, khodem Tajike Kabuli astam. Tora chi ba Tajik? Inja ghaltak o jaltak mezani khabar nadari ke Sahibet kist :)

Everyone has access to google translator. I don't believe Tajiks could be better friends of Pakistan than Pashtuns, but we have no problems with any ethnic groups of Afghanistan, our only enemy is india.

welcome troll hope u will banned soon and another thing the map in ur avatar shows ur intentions...dude i think u will loose ur own country Tajikistan very soon:devil:

Well Khorasanian, you are indeed interesting person. The only mistake Tajiks made was favoring India, otherwise we could have worked something out. The Pashtuns are not bad people. In Pakistan they are highly successful, educated and pro-progress. I don't understand why it's not the same in Afghanistan.

I can understand what you mean, when you say that they(Afghan Pashtuns) feel ethnically superior to everyone else.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Leave the western border to Pakhtuns. They will continue protecting the western borders and they will not break Pakistan, they want to add more land to Pakistan like they did in 1947.

Majority of afghan Pathans HATE Pakistan.

They think that Pakistan stole their land (Khyber-P/FATA and Balochistan) and they're pretty racist towards Pakistanis. Even the ones that live in Pakistan. Talk to an Afghan Pathan and you'll see

Everyone has access to google translator. I don't believe Tajiks could be better friends of Pakistan than Pashtuns, but we have no problems with any ethnic groups of Afghanistan, our only enemy is india.

That was because Pakistan´s support for Taliban and Hekmatyar. Before September 1996 we had no contacts to India. In fact, we were fighting Taliban, Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, the Hazara leader Mazari and the Uzbek leader Dostum and we won all battles. Whne PAKISTAN started to support for his political interests the Taliban with money, weapons, army personals, and and and we started to see India as an ally. Not that they supported us with personal as Pakistan did to Taliban :)

Majority of afghan Pathans HATE Pakistan.

They think that Pakistan stole their land (Khyber-P/FATA and Balochistan) and they're pretty racist towards Pakistanis. Even the ones that live in Pakistan. Talk to an Afghan Pathan and you'll see

They even call Pakistani Pashtuns, Punjabi slaves and daal khor.

I meant the cave-monkies from FATA who tend to terrorism and savagery and of course those from Afghanistan. The funny part is that those Pashtuns in Afghanistan who live in Tajik or Uzbek grounds like Kabul have experienced civility and education but still they act as tribalists. They can´t even speak Pashto or have anymore a Pashtun identity but still claim beeing Pashtuns and work for a united Pashtun country. What kind of paradoxy and hypocrisy is that????????? Specially these Persian-speaking Pashtuns, from the monarchists like the pumpkin Daud to today´s Karzai all of them were traitor to Afghanistan and always claimed on Pakistani ground! And always PAKISTAN teached them a hard lesson but the long ear Pashtun do not want to learn from his teachings lol with their incompetence and fake nationalism they also hurt non-Pashtuns who have no anomosity toward Pakistan. Never had!. The current hatred of NA and non-Pashtuns toward Pakistan is because of Pashtuns. Pashtuns caused that hatred. Pashtuns are sellout people. You can buy every Pashtun as long the money is enough! And surely we fear that because of Pashtuns entire Afghanistan could be forced to become a new battlefield against Pashtuns and their allies, Saudis and Pakistan for not becoming a province of Pakistan. Therefore I say you have your interests in Afghanistan and you want them seeing fullfilled than come to us. The only people who have competence (look to Persian history and administration of Central Asia, Anatolia, India...ect) are Tajiks and Uzbeks! We are the real power-holder, not Karzai. You know you can not establish or play the same game as you did in the 90s. We are today aware about the aims and who our enemies are. Come to us, talk with us, let´s have diplomacy and good relation with eachother. Let´s destroy our common enemy and threat. We know Pakistan´s enemy is India. But when Pakistan change it´policy toward Afghanistan and the righst of non-Pashtuns we will deal with India and India is no more in need for us.

Dear Khorasanian, I may not agree with you 100% on everything you have said but I can relate to many points you have raised. The Pakistani people have no enmity with Tajik people. Infact most Pakistanis love the persian culture and we realize that even Persians in Iran were Sunni people till the Safavids converted the whole Iran to Shiaism. BTW, my maternal great-grandfather came to Dehli from the Badakshan Province of Tajikistan and I am sure there are many ethnic Tajiks in Pakistan. We hope we can educate people to learn to shed extremism and improve unity amongst Muslims. Most Pakistanis are Moderate Muslims and do not agree with extremism promoted by Wahabi/Salafi Talibans.

I thank you for sharing your brotherly feelings with the people of Pakistan and I can assure you that there are many pakistanis who question our Government's automatic support of Pashtoon to a point of us becoming adversaries against Tajiks and Uzbeks. In my opinion Pakistan should maintain brotherly relations with ALL the ethnic groups of Afghanistan as well as promote relations with the former republics of Soviet Union in Central Asia.

Well Khorasanian, you are indeed interesting person. The only mistake Tajiks made was favoring India, otherwise we could have worked something out. The Pashtuns are not bad people. In Pakistan they are highly successful, educated and pro-progress. I don't understand why it's not the same in Afghanistan.

I can understand what you mean, when you say that they(Afghan Pashtuns) feel ethnically superior to everyone else.

A feeling (without any reason just because of power) that mostly destroyed themself. Today, 90% of all war victims by the hand of Taliban are poor innocent Pashtuns. Pashtun children get kiddnapped and killed. Their schools get bombed. Their future and basics of life get taken away. But unfortuantely, they want learn from reality. The thing is that in Pakistan a cultural dominant group rules the country and give Pashtuns the right to become educated while in Afghanistans Pashtuns have the government power (not the real power) but are not able to educate themself. Every step toward modernization will be answerd by revolts and political killings

@Khorasanian

Why are you so hell bent on hating your own countrymen? Are you Afghans that divided?

I used to think you Tajiks would be a lot more different and for national unity than your Pashtun brethren but that is clearly not the case.

Secondly, Taliban is reaction to your own actions. Had you lot not been fighting each other after the Soviets withdrew maybe Taliban would not have formed.

Dear Khorasanian, I may not agree with you 100% on everything you have said but I can relate to many points you have raised. The Pakistani people have no enmity with Tajik people. Infact most Pakistanis love the persian culture and we realize that even Persians in Iran were Sunni people till the Safavids converted the whole Iran to Shiaism. BTW, my maternal great-grandfather came to Dehli from the Badakshan Province of Tajikistan and I am sure there are many ethnic Tajiks in Pakistan. We hope we can educate people to learn to shed extremism and improve unity amongst Muslims. Most Pakistanis are Moderate Muslims and do not agree with extremism promoted by Wahabi/Salafi Talibans.

I thank you for sharing your brotherly feelings with the people of Pakistan and I can assure you that there are many pakistanis who question our Government's automatic support of Pashtoon to a point of us becoming adversaries against Tajiks and Uzbeks. In my opinion Pakistan should maintain brotherly relations with all the ethnic groups of Afghanistan as well as promote relations with the former republics of Soviet Union in Central Asia.

Your welcome brother

To be honest I've always felt Afghanistan was never really a nation. It seemed like the british rounded up neighboring ethnicities and drew a border around them. If you look at Kandahar, it's not Afghanis the people use, but the Pakistani rupee.

@Khorasanian

Why are you so hell bent on hating your own countrymen? Are you Afghans that divided?

I used to think you Tajiks would be a lot more different and for national unity then your Pashtun brethren but that is clearly not the case.

Secondly, Taliban is reaction to your own actions. Had you lot not been fighting each other after the Soviets withdrew maybe Taliban would not have formed.

They fought because Gulbuddin wanted control, and to dominate over other ethnicities.

The devision could be fought by a new state policy and system, federalism like Pakistan has, but Afghanistan´s Pashtun government want a centralized government to keep all power for themself and to forge every election and every demography census. That´s the difference between Pakistan and Afghanistan. The civil war was a try to became independent from central government of Afghanistan and non-Pashtuns were very succesful if Pakistan had kept itself out of our affairs. Today, Pakistan, ''Afghanistan'' and the smaller united states would profite from it

To be honest I've always felt Afghanistan was never really a nation. It seemed like the british rounded up neighboring ethnicities and drew a border around them. If you look at Kandahar, it's not Afghanis the people use, but the Pakistani rupee.

They fought because Gulbuddin wanted control, and to dominate over other ethnicities.

Well, Afghanistan is a british-czaristic fabricated state. It was in 1893 when they created that state between Persia, ''India'' and the Czarist empire.

Exactly! Not only that they accuse Pakistani Pathans of being "Punjabi slaves" and non sense like that :rolleyes:

Some Afghan Pathans do like Pakistan but there aren't that many.

Majority of them are proud Pakistanis and always supported Pakistan. All those ISI generals behind the Taliban are mostly Pashtuns. Pashtuns from AFghanistan woke mostly that anti-Pakistan sentiments through Youtube and facebook. You people need to work against them by showing the beauty and a unified Pakistan. They keep lying and propagating against Pakistan and that Pashtuns are victims.

Ps: Balochistan is not Pashtun land. But Pashtuns claim on that part because of the sea-port. You can see they have more than just personal interests. They want to be the new colonialists.

Majority of them are proud Pakistanis and always supported Pakistan. All those ISI generals behind the Taliban are mostly Pashtuns. Pashtuns from AFghanistan woke mostly that anti-Pakistan sentiments through Youtube and facebook. You people need to work against them by showing the beauty and a unified Pakistan. They keep lying and propagating against Pakistan and that Pashtuns are victims.

Ps: Balochistan is not Pashtun land. But Pashtuns claim on that part because of the sea-port. You can see they have more than just personal interests. They want to be the new colonialists.

Well it's no use since Pakistanis Pashtuns don't want to join Afghanistan. Go to Peshawar and ask if they want to be a part of Loy afghanistan or whatever and they'll laugh at you.

And its always been funny to me that they claim Balochistan, I never yet met a Baloch who wanted to join afghanistan or would even think about joining afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom