What's new

Pakistan & ISRAEL, a possibly close Relationship?

Israel is an enemy to all muslims and jews are snakes, when the muslim population of the holy land grows help them, degrade israel bit by bit

Please take the first step and abandon the country which gave birth to israel rather than portraying two proud flags!

Palestinian land is occupied by Jewish state. If Palestinians do not have a problem in negotiating with Israel and they recognize Israel than why shouldn't we.

Arabs by and large recognize Israel and have diplomatic relations with them then why shouldn't we.

Egypt made good use of the negotiations and got their land back back.

We do not have a dispute with Israel then what is holding us back?

BTW - Why Pakistan don't recognize Israel & have relations with her?

1. Is it because they divided territory and created their own country? If yes than Pakistan also did that - isn't it?
2. Is it because they are oppressing Palestinians? If yes than how not having relations is helping Palestine? why Aman ki Asha with India and have diplomatic relations with India?
3. Is it because they conspired against our nuclear program? If yes than again why any sort of relations or trade with India with whom we have 3 wars and Afghanistan who tried to annex our province?
4. Is it because Arabs & Iran? If yes than how it is aligned with our interests?

I loved this post:

I find it ironic to see Pakistanis and non-Arabs getting worked up over the Palestine issue.

Palestinians live in every single Israeli city and all of them in West Bank work there.

Arabic is an official language there, they marry into each other, Arabs are Members of Parliament, national Football stars - what more should Israel do - they even have Mosques in Tel Aviv.

People dream about destroying Israel without realizing that they are going to be destroying their own "brothers".

Grow up, folks! It's not your problem, its an Arab issue and it's been 70 years, already.

Jews aren't going anywhere and neither do the Arabs want them to (they have more rights in Israel than the Gulf States :lol: )

We do not have a dispute with Israel then what is holding us back?
What would Pakistan become without Israel-hatred? How many of your political and religious leaders would feel comfortable with that?

Now you know.

What would Pakistan become without Israel-hatred? How many of your political and religious leaders would feel comfortable with that?

Now you know.

if you replaced Israeli with indian then perhaps your statement would have a tiny modicum of merit.

Israel doesn't figure high at all on our agenda or thinking.

What's it to you anyways? You aren't Israeli; have you gone on your birthright trip yet?

if you replaced Israeli with indian then perhaps your statement would have a tiny modicum of merit.
Really? Which came first, hostility of many Indian Muslims towards the Zionists' project or the "two-nation theory" that resulted in so much grief throughout the subcontinent?

Israel doesn't figure high at all on our agenda or thinking.
Maybe it should, yes?

We should recognize israelas soon as possible or atleast low profile diplomatic relations.thats what i think

Really? Which came first, hostility of many Indian Muslims towards the Zionists' project or the "two-nation theory" that resulted in so much grief throughout the subcontinent?

Pakistan came into being before any israel existed on the map

So yes, "really"

And it's curious that you will delve into grief and all. I vaguely recall Palestinians being evicted from their homes forcefully

Maybe it should, yes?

Plate is full already with domestic issues and other regional foreign policy "engagements"

The Israelis know how to reach Pakistani back channels and vice versa surely.

We should recognize israelas soon as possible or atleast low profile diplomatic relations.thats what i think
The problem with "low profile" relations is that these would do little or nothing to challenge the militancy that keeps blowing Pakistanis up, yes?

Pakistan came into being before any israel existed on the map So yes, "really"
And it's curious that you will delve into grief and all...Plate is full already with domestic issues and other regional foreign policy "engagements"
AZ, you know better than that. You're too intelligent and well-educated not to get my points, or at least you have enough resources available to you to confirm them. So you're in denial. In what way does your attitude help Pakistan?

The problem with "low profile" relations is that these would do little or nothing to challenge the militancy that keeps blowing Pakistanis up, yes?

No you're right. Diplomatically and formally recognizing a nation smaller than the size of Bahawalpur will solve the issues with militancy along the afghan border. :laugh:

No you're right. Diplomatically and formally recognizing a nation smaller than the size of Bahawalpur will solve the issues with militancy along the afghan border. :laugh:
I was thinking more of the bombs and mobs and assassinations and lawlessness in the cities.

i didnt say that they didnt cooperate. what i said is that that guy doesnt know what hes talking about. sure we cooperated hewre and there but in the end they attempted to do more harm to us then good. the guy said that israel never tried to bomb our sites and basically trying to say they are better to us than the arabs.

are you stupid or something kasamey? what do you want the arabs to do about kashmir? invade india or something? they build roads in our country, they give us economic aid , they funded part of our nuclear weapons program. when have they ever chosen india over pakistan?

Really? Really? They build a road in Pakistan then conduct billions of dollars in business in India and you consider it even? You must not have passed your Metric Exams.

What about the millions of dollars they used to radicalize **** youth into thinking only they are Muslim and every other **** is kafir? Name me anywhere it says a Muslim can call another Kafir.

6 Pakistani Pilots did more for stopping the Israeli Military than Battalions of Arabs sent from SA Kuwait, Morocco, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Iraq.

When was the last time you got something from an Arab. Go to UAE, go to Qatar, go to Saudi Arabia they consider you 2nd class citizens, they will respect a camel before they respect a Pakistani. They think that Manual Labor is beneath them. When the first Muslims earned their living from manual labor.

I been to these countries. Don't give me your bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom