What's new

Pakistan & ISRAEL, a possibly close Relationship?

Conspirator

New Recruit

Reaction score
Historical News Fact:
An attempt to establish diplomatic relations with Pakistan and Israel was made in 1947, when Israel's first Prime minister David Ben-Gurion sent a telegram to Jinnah—Pakistan's founder. But Jinnah instead stated, “Every man and woman of the Muslim world will die before Jewry seizes Jerusalem. I hope the Jews will not succeed in their nefarious designs and I wish Britain and America should keep their hand off and then I will see how the Jews conquer Jerusalem. The Jews, over half a million, have already been accommodated in Jerusalem against the wishes of the people. May I know which other country has accommodated them? If domination and exploitation are carried now, there will be no peace and end of wars”.

Refernces:
1-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Pakistan_relations
2-globetribune.info/2012/07/12/pakistan-and-israel-muhammad-ali-jinnah-and-the-jews/

Not before @KRAIT 's only remaining nut falls off would we even contemplate a 'close relationship' with Israel ! :hitwall:

But if they were to send some of that Baklava over & ban that sorry excuse for a football team Maccabi Haifa from ever playing the beautiful game again, I might consider it ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
“Every man and woman of the Muslim world will die before Jewry seizes Jerusalem. I hope the Jews will not succeed in their nefarious designs and I wish Britain and America should keep their hand off and then I will see how the Jews conquer Jerusalem. The Jews, over half a million, have already been accommodated in Jerusalem against the wishes of the people. May I know which other country has accommodated them? If domination and exploitation are carried now, there will be no peace and end of wars”.

After all this above, what Israel is left with to reply to Pakistan who is part n parcel of OIC block.

Not before @KRAIT 's only remaining nut falls off would we even contemplate a 'close relationship' with Israel ! :hitwall:

But if they were to send some of that Baklava over & ban that sorry excuse for a football team Maccabi Haifa from ever playing the beautiful game again, I might consider it ! :D

Armstrong, you do realize baklava is not a Jewish dish?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two view points to accept Israel.

1. Establish diplomatic relations like Egypt, Turkey, Azerbijan and Jordan and pressure them to go for a two state solution and return to the pre 1967 borders.

2. Ask Israel to go the pre 1967 position first and then accept it.

View points against accepting Israel.

1. Never accept Israel as it is an illegitimate state.

2. Use influence to ask Egypt, Turkey and Jordan to withdraw recognition.

What is more realistic?

Historical News Fact:
An attempt to establish diplomatic relations with Pakistan and Israel was made in 1947, when Israel's first Prime minister David Ben-Gurion sent a telegram to Jinnah—Pakistan's founder. But Jinnah instead stated, “Every man and woman of the Muslim world will die before Jewry seizes Jerusalem. I hope the Jews will not succeed in their nefarious designs and I wish Britain and America should keep their hand off and then I will see how the Jews conquer Jerusalem. The Jews, over half a million, have already been accommodated in Jerusalem against the wishes of the people. May I know which other country has accommodated them? If domination and exploitation are carried now, there will be no peace and end of wars”.

Refernces:
1-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Pakistan_relations
2-globetribune.info/2012/07/12/pakistan-and-israel-muhammad-ali-jinnah-and-the-jews/

Above is complete fabrication and total lies Wikipedia can be and has been edited by special interest groups.

when the battles had died down in 1949 and the ceasefire agreement had been signed, some in the Israeli Foreign Ministry believed it might be possible to open legations in Karachi, then the capital of Pakistan, or at least to conduct trade openly.[5] Initial contact between the ambassador (high commissioner) of Pakistan in London and representatives of Israel and Jewish organizations was made in early 1950. The Pakistani government was asked to issue passage permits to India for a few hundred Jews who had been forced to leave Afghanistan and wanted to emigrate to Israel.

Pakistan and Israel | Jerusalem Center For Public AffairsJerusalem Center For Public Affairs

Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah on the creation of state of Israel

Quaid’s thinking and politics regarding international issues. For example, on the emotionally charged issue of the Khilafat in Turkey in 1920, Jinnah as a true constitutionalist, “derided the false and dangerous religious frenzy” of the zealots, both Hindu and Muslim” since it threatened the stability of the existing political structures and orderly progress along moderate and nationalist lines.9 In 1937, following the rejection by the Arabs of the Peel Commission proposal that Palestine should be divided into Arab and Jewish State, leaving Britain with a mandate over a reduced area which would include the holy place of Jerusalem, Quaid-i-Azam expressed strong support for the Arab position and called upon London to honour its pledge of total independence to the Arab people. In his Presidential address to the All India Muslim League delivered at Lucknow on 16 October 1937, the Quaid stated:

Great Britain has dishonored her proclamation to the Arabs which had guaranteed to them complete independence of the Arab homeland and the formation of an Arab Confederation under the stress of the Great War….May I point out to Great Britain that this question of Palestine, if not fairly and squarely met, boldy and courageously decided, is gong to be a turning point in the history of the British Empire…..The Muslims of India will stand solidly and will help the Arabs in every way they can in their brave and just struggle that they are carrying on against all odds.10

The Quaid-i-Azam vehemently opposed the partition of Palestine and the establishment of Israel in 1948. In an interview to Mr. Robert Stimson, B.B.C. correspondent on 19 December 1947, the Quaid said,”…. Our sense of justice obliges us to help the Arab cause in Palestine in every way that is open to us.”11 Similarly in his reply to a telegram from the King of Yemen on 24 December 1947, Quaid-i-Azam expressed his “surprise and shock” all the UN decision to approve of the partition of Palestine. Describing the division of Palestine as “outrageous and inherently unjust” the Quaid assured “the Arab brethren” that “Pakistan will stand by them in their opposition to the UNO decision.”12 Later, Quaid-i-Azam sent a cable to President Truman urging him to “uphold the rights of the Arabs” and thus “avoid the greatest consequences and repercussions.”13 The Quaid-i-Azam gave open and unflinching support to North African Arabs in their struggle to throw off the French yoke. He considered the Dutch attack upon Indonesia as an attack on Pakistan itself and refused transit facilities to Dutch ship and planes, carrying war material to Indonesia.”14 Similarly, Pakisan provided all possible “diplomatic and material assistance to the liberation movement in Indonesia, Malaya, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco, Nigeria and Algeria.”15

conspiracy theorist Mr conspirator

Mr conspirator your own wild imagination is just that your own there never was any attempt by Israel first Prime minister David Ben-Gurion to communicate with Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

Back
Top Bottom