What's new

Pakistan industrialists invite Narendra Modi to Pakistan

you useless twat, review ANY of my posts on this forum i've been vocal about my condemnation of terror incidents around the globe --especially that like 9/11

who the fack are you to put allegations on me

When i said 'U'..i meant u pakistanis...we have hundreds of threads on 9/11 conspiracy theories and when OBL was killed, there were half a dozen threads abusing Americans and not ur Army for having failed or even pointing fingers at ur army for may be it was providing shelter to a mass murderer..My point is where was Pakistani's sense of outrage for having sheltered the biggest mass murderer in recent history after Hitler..Is nt it hypocratical to accuse Modi whose only fault might be his incompeteny to act decisively during riots..?

And mr brainless twat!! watch ur facking mouth!!

are you sure? :whistle:

after all, india is not new to saffron extremism...i've heard stories about what your militant groups like RSS, Bajarang dal and all those guys have done to Christians as well (i understand if you have no regard for the lives of Muslims -that isnt entirely uncharacteristic of many of you)
i had already said before. i feel bad for all who lost their lives. Hindu or Muslim. but aren't we talking about NaMo?
nothing's proved. and allegations don't count. i would agree with you if it is proved.

your industrialists understand these facts and therefore they invited the "Vikas Purush." no?

Future PM Narendra Modi auctions gifts received by him; puts that money in fund dedicated for girl child education. Total 48.47 Rs crores so far donated !

While some wanna be PM roams in poor's house and eat their little food and gives looks for pics !

you useless twat, review ANY of my posts on this forum i've been vocal about my condemnation of terror incidents around the globe --especially that like 9/11

who the fack are you to put allegations on me

You are lying mate.. Didnt you refer to 26/11 as drama multiple times.. ??

Back
Top Bottom