What's new

Pakistan industrialists invite Narendra Modi to Pakistan

well i think pakistanis love ADVANI more than MODI & would love to have him as INDIA"S next PM :D

well i will say this

at least with the BJP, we know what we get.....and therefore, we know how to deal with them

your congress is not predictable...it's ironic

the same way (at least in the past) we saw more eye to eye with right-wing Christian fundamentalist/nationalist republicans than we did with gay-lover left leaning sissie azz democrats :meeting:

If he goes to Pakistan, the so-called defenders of Pakistan and Islam will die of epilepsy !!!:cheesy:

And Imagine Pakistani Industrialist body awarding him with some rubber stamp award or title.. :rofl:

if he is stepping into Pakistan it will be insult and extremely unacceptable

to admit a man who turned his head during a genocide he quietly backed (in a state he was CM of) would mean that Pakistan either accepts or condones the genocide of Muslim Gujratis

Advani is okay; he's been allowed into the country before and in fact he had a hospitable reception by Pakistan --even though he represents a party that has some azzholes and blood-suckers in it

in that sense -- at least with BJP we know what we get and know what to expect. . . better than those congress of kangaroos :laugh:
you're still not getting it. nothing's proved yet. and what so called genocide ? looks like you don't feel anything for the Hindus who lost their lives. so typical.

i feel bad for all who lost their lives irrespective of numbers. i don't see it through religious glasses.

It is really a shame if PAK industrial representatives are inviting terrorist Narendra Modi :frown: This guy is known as the butcher of gujrat and his terrorist acts justifies the two nation theory.
Muslims are the worst oppressed in india and have been converted to 4th class citizens according to secular indian constitution. And the shinning secular indians are ready to elect this terrorist as their next PM. Pathetic.

It is really a shame if PAK industrial representatives are inviting terrorist Narendra Modi :frown: This guy is known as the butcher of gujrat and his terrorist acts justifies the two nation theory.
Muslims are the worst oppressed in india and have been converted to 4th class citizens according to secular indian constitution. And the shinning secular indians are ready to elect this terrorist as their next PM. Pathetic.

He is as much a terrorist as Musharraf is a murderer.. Aren't a lot of proud Pakistanis ready to elect him as their next savior and swear by his rule of economic upliftment...

get over it man. keep thinking about Modi will ruin your nights.

if that's the case, then the security situation for him would be beyond ABYSMAL

why protect a mass murderer, where's the honour in that?

The same honor that will be when Pakistani forces will protect Musharraf when he comes back to Pakistan..

Knowing that the karachi trade scene is dominated by MQM dogs they are just showing their loyality to kalia butcher! (modi)

well i will say this

at least with the BJP, we know what we get.....and therefore, we know how to deal with them

your congress is not predictable...it's ironic

the same way (at least in the past) we saw more eye to eye with right-wing Christian fundamentalist/nationalist republicans than we did with gay-lover left leaning sissie azz democrats :meeting:

Only idiots are predictable to their opponents / enemies

Back
Top Bottom