What's new

Pakistan, India urged to release Kasab, Sarabjit

Sarabjit Singh could has been release on paying head/blood money which the families of victum accepted..
there is no such provision in indian consitution ..

Sarabjit Singh could has been release on paying head money which the families of victum accepted..
there is no such provision in indian consitution ..
Don't worry Sarbajit will not be released because he killed Pakistanis in Bomb Blasts he only deserve Death and he will get a brutal death

this is conspiracy theory..............
how do you know???

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

ajmal kasab said bhagwaan, i dont think the guy is pakistani, india is blaming pakistan for its own failures

so what, if i say all@h would i become Pakistani??
India is not blaming pakistan but clearing the mess created by pakistan

no we dont want to release kasab....
if kasab is cost of sarabjit..... kill sarabjit....

first I would like to shoot the sister of sarabjit..... we dont want these kind of sisters :guns:

no we dont want to release kasab....
if kasab is cost of sarabjit..... kill sarabjit....

first I would like to shoot the sister of sarabjit..... we dont want these kind of sisters :guns:

sarbjit hanging already seem squareed by hanging of afjal guru..

so what, if i say all@h would i become Pakistani??
India is not blaming pakistan but clearing the mess created by pakistan

If you will accept Islam you will become our Muslim Brother in Islam Relation of Islam far more stronger than anything else in the world

If you will accept Islam you will become our Muslim Brother in Islam Relation of Islam far more stronger than anything else in the world

i would like to live in hell rather to except Islam..... NEVER.... not even in my next thousand lives..

stop preaching..... I am proud to be Hindu and would remain so

if this is the cost to become your brother.... I would like to remain your enemy for my next thousands of lives

i would like to live in hell rather to except Islam..... NEVER.... not even in my next thousand lives..

stop preaching..... I am proud to be Hindu and would remain so

if this is the cost to become your brother.... I would like to remain your enemy for my next thousands of lives

what if you born in a muslim family in your nex life..
on the same line a muslim can take birth in a hindu family in next life..

he is saying enough of your Mumbai Drama and Fraud

dont you know english he is clearly stating to release kasab..... no one talked about mumbai attacks....
well i think you are enjoying the dramas daily happening in pakistan....

what if you born in a muslim family in your nex life..
on the same line a muslim can take birth in a hindu family in next life..

given the good deeds of person in living life, his choice is asked how, where and whom to take birth in next life
l

given the good deeds of person in living life, his choice is asked how, where and whom to take birth in next life
learn some hindu concepts

no , the next life is taken by the soul itself according to it's most inclined nature , you will be born in muslim family if you think of mulsims more ( either nagaivily or positivly )..
same goes for muslims too..

aaant matti so gatti

raja bharati was in jungle doing tapasay , he got connected to a dear(hiran) and dies keep thinking about him , next life he born as dear...
hope you read the story..

no , the next life is taken by the soul itself according to it's most inclined nature , you will be born in muslim family if you think of mulsims more ( either nagaivily or positivly )..
same goes for muslims too..

aaant matti so gatti

raja bharati was in jungle doing tapasay , he got connected to a dear(hiran) and dies keep thinking about him , next life he born as dear...
hope you read the story..

no i did'nt read that story...

a soul comes to human form if she thinks some work is left to do....
it will prefer the state, religion and other factors most from where its work could be get easily done....

if a soul thinks no more work is left on earth....
it goes for the path of MUKTI

the TAPASSYA is done to get this mukti, so that soul becomes free from the circle of die and rebirth

what I wanted to say is it totally depends on soul and deeds of person in living which decides where, when and whom to would it take birth

have you heared the concept of rebirths of Dalai Lama in Tibetan culture.... its just like same for every one

Back
Top Bottom