What's new

Pakistan, India urged to release Kasab, Sarabjit

I am living in Sindh.

Has your govt able to prove that whose indian voice was there in the tapes provided? The controller used words like 'karenga' ("will do") - as well as "gathbandan", for the urdu word "ittehad" for alliance, and "prashasan", instead of "intezamiya or hukumat", for government? I dont know why you people do not consider that as 'inside job'. mindset, might be the reason.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

You want me to comment on that, you idiot?

Can not argue with fools like you, Pakistan has become a export factory of Terrorist and yet you guys are in a state of denial, no point to explain you guys. When you feel that you have made a sin at least confess to your sins. To my understanding, there is no hope of Pakistan until people like you are going to change, I thought I will see a better Pakistan in my time but now I can sure assure the world that this generation is going to witness the disintegration of Pakistan it its time and do not blame this on the world, this will happen because of people like you.

These if and buts shows that you people will remain in state of denial. Why dont you hang him off? or you will keep him alive to rant on?

Glad to see if and buts and desperate conjecture makes one look stupid, thats a start. I mean what kind of intelligence allows one to belive that when a murderous terrorist is posing as someone else, he will not use some words from their language? I mean, sheeesh!

Why do you want Kasab hanged quickly, just because it irritates you where there should have been conscience? Come on, its not necessary, religion supplants conscience, don't worry!

Can not argue with fools like you, Pakistan has become a export factory of Terrorist and yet you guys are in a state of denial, no point to explain you guys. When you feel that you have made a sin at least confess to your sins. To my understanding, there is no hope of Pakistan until people like you are going to change, I thought I will see a better Pakistan in my time but now I can sure assure the world that this generation is going to witness the disintegration of Pakistan it its time and do not blame this on the world, this will happen because of people like you.

Buddy, as long as those nukes are safe, who gives a rats aas? I'm outta here, my daily quota of making fun of denial patients and conspiracy terrorists is over.

How come, is ISI that strong that it can wipe out whole family from India??:blink:

if he dies, so does the 26/11 related drama along with it

obviously it is fashionable and desirable to keep him alive for as long as they can.....quite incredible, really, how much cash they have wasted on his trial and on his ''arrangement'' whereas this money could have been used productively.....not my problem, but just saying.

Sarabjit is a proven terrorist and in fact he even confessed to his crime...so it's a non-issue really..

KASSAB is fine in his own country leave him there

He is your guy, he is hindu, he accent is indian, he was saying 'bhagwan', he wears hindu band in his hand, he was unable to answer jihadi questions. what else left to prove he is indian.

I dont know why dont they try this. this will prove it definitely. ;)

& then some Pakistanis wonder why there is so much terrorism in pakistan & still growing. even god can't help u guys with such mentality.

Hang them both ..... as a warning to other mothers/sisters/daughters to knock some sense into their misguided family members not to plot and kill other people's mothers/sisters/daughters ....

Where did this b@stard sarabjit born? Is he pakistani? It is your beloved indian brother who caught and confessed all of his crimes. Still you call pakistan exporting terrorists. No point to explain? You have nothing to and dont need to explain. Isnt your shiv sina oath contain 'breaking pakistan into 40 pieces'? Did we start rants like you when your sarabjit was caught or when your state was involved in train blasts? You are right there is no point in discussing with people running in circle.

You didnt answer that why your govt. is still unable to locate the person operating from mumbai? Trying to hide own ar$e? with a fear of losing one more karkare?

Glad to see if and buts and desperate conjecture makes one look stupid, thats a start. I mean what kind of intelligence allows one to belive that when a murderous terrorist is posing as someone else, he will not use some words from their language? I mean, sheeesh!

Why do you want Kasab hanged quickly, just because it irritates you where there should have been conscience? Come on, its not necessary, religion supplants conscience, don't worry!

Buddy, as long as those nukes are safe, who gives a rats aas? I'm outta here, my daily quota of making fun of denial patients and conspiracy terrorists is over.
Intelligence is superlative, just a simple common sence would suffice.
For kasab's hanging we are tired of ur rants and chest thumping.
For nukes, you dont need to be worried, just save your daily quota for dalits who dont need any terrorism rather they are being killed by slow poison from your upper class brahmins.

& then some Pakistanis wonder why there is so much terrorism in pakistan & still growing. even god can't help u guys with such mentality.

We know well that where are we getting terrorists and terrorism from.

He is your guy, he is hindu, he accent is indian, he was saying 'bhagwan', he wears hindu band in his hand, he was unable to answer jihadi questions. what else left to prove he is indian.

I dont know why dont they try this. this will prove it definitely. ;)

Thanks for ur brain farts... That dramatic boy did what he has been taught by Headly/Tahawwur Rana/ Major Iqbal etc etc.. but why wont u understand that? u will also go for prayer's on "Great icon" Mr Osama bin laden's death who raised Jihad and killed Non Muslims... who was totally unislamic, watching ****, Having un counted wife, Killing innocents..

And why the heck I am explaining to you and like mentality, You ppl would be very soon planning to explode anywhere.. Get well soon

Thanks for ur brain farts... That dramatic boy did what he has been taught by Headly/Tahawwur Rana/ Major Iqbal etc etc.. but why wont u understand that? u will also go for prayer's on "Great icon" Mr Osama bin laden's death who raised Jihad and killed Non Muslims... who was totally unislamic, watching ****, Having un counted wife, Killing innocents..

And why the heck I am explaining to you and like mentality, You ppl would be very soon planning to explode anywhere.. Get well soon
So how did farts smell, it seems it resulted in your brain choke.
Now to your stupid comment, when you people were not able to prove anything agaisnt Pakistan, you are now on plan B, i.e. to seek help from your father agency CIA, whose agent dawood aka david is now giving farty statements, as u people know that your father agency CIA has history of massive blunders just on the basis of 'words of mouth'.

Why are u hell bent to believe that dramatic boy was acting according to headley/rana/major iqbal NOT any col. Purohit?

obl case is irrelevant.
Wait a bit more, the secular indians will explode soon due to caste rivalry.

How come, is ISI that strong that it can wipe out whole family from India??:blink:

what a Joker. You are kaking like that for everything.

Kasab: from school drop-out to Mumbai murderer | World | DAWN.COM

Kasab: from school drop-out to Mumbai murderer

May 6, 2010

Villagers pass by the assumed house of Ajmal Kasab in the remote town of Faridkot. — AFP

MUMBAI Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab was a school drop-out who now faces the death penalty for taking part in the bloodiest episode of the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

The 22-year-old Pakistani national was one of two heavily armed gunmen who opened fire and threw hand grenades at the citys main railway station on November 26, 2008, killing 52 people and wounding more than 100.

Biographical details are sketchy but those that have come to light show that Kasab was born and brought up in Faridkot, in the Punjab region of Pakistan.

His father, Mohammed Amir Iman, ran a food stall in the village and his mother was called Noor, according to the local electoral roll.

Kasab dropped out of school in 2000 and worked as a labourer in the eastern city of Lahore until 2005, according to his initial confession to police, which was widely published in India.

Kasab has reportedly said he joined Lashkar-i-Taiba (LT) to get weapons training after deciding to embark on a life of crime but there have also been claims that his father duped him into doing it for money.

The prosecution characterised Kasab as a shrewd and calculating operative while security experts said his poor, rural background and lack of education made him more susceptible to grooming by extremists.

His former lawyer suggested he may even have been brainwashed into carrying out the attacks.

One Faridkot farmer reportedly said that Kasab used to return to the village and talk of “freeing Kashmir”.

in the end:

a request unlikely to be heeded to....a thread saturated in garbage and immaturity

like-where-this-thread-is-going_jpg.jpg

why are we still debating whether Kasab is Pakistani or not when Pakistani officials themselves have confirmed so?
Can some people not read or are just so delusional that they are happy to live in denial?
That's the problem with some of our Pakistani friends on this forum! They've been so brainwashed by their Establishment, media, mullahs and their text books, they think that they can do NO wrong. They are Allah's chosen ones and the world exists because of them - the centre of the Universe. The rest are Kafirs that need to be put to the sword!

Thank God most Pakistanis don't think this way and behave like ordinary human beings born in this world like everyone else. But unfortunately the brainwashed mullah's here on this board cannot see reason. You can't make a mule into a horse however hard you rub it!! :cheesy:;)

Cheers! :)

Back
Top Bottom