What's new

Pakistan, India urged to release Kasab, Sarabjit

S.M.R

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE – Dalbir Kaur, the sister of Sarabjit Singh, an Indian terrorist on death row in Kotlakhpat Jail for executing multiple bomb blasts in Lahore and Multan in 1990, on Tuesday asked both Pakistan and India to forgive the prisoners being kept in jails on both sides of the border.

“Even those arrested on terror charges like Sarabjit Singh and Ajmal Kasab should be released in order to bring peace in the region,” she said. “The cases of Ajmal Kasab and my brother Sarabjit are altogether different. But being a sister, I will strongly recommend the rivals should release the prisoners even kept on terror charges,” the 58-year-old Dalbir told reporters at a press conference at Lahore Press Club.

Awais Sheikh, the lawyer of Sarabjit Singh, was also present on this occasion. She went on to say, “If Pakistan releases my brother then India should also release Kasab. He is also the brother of someone

Kaur also insisted that the governments of both the countries should take immediate steps to ensure release of prisoners being kept in jails on both sides of the border. She said that the security agencies should treat the arrested foreign national on humanitarian grounds.

“If an Indian is captured in Pakistan or if a Pakistani is arrested in India, they should be treated as human being at least. They should not be tortured so mercilessly that they lose their mental balance,” she added.

She further said that the governments of both the countries should allow the family members of such prisoners to meet them. She also urged both the states to provide TV sets and other facilities to the prisoners in jails. She appealed to President Asif Ali Zardari, PM Yousaf Raza Gilani and PML-N leader Mian Nawaz Sharif to repeal the death sentence laws in the Pakistan.

Pakistan, India urged to release Kasab, Sarabjit | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Wow wow, every terrorist is someone's brother / son, should we release all?

Since Mamu has died, therefore there is no body who hang kasab.

images

Btw where is Kasab's family?

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Mark my words "He will never be hanged".

If sarabjeet has really done wrong then Pakistan should not release him under any circumstances.

Since Mamu has died, therefore there is no body who hang kasab.

if he dies, so does the 26/11 related drama along with it

obviously it is fashionable and desirable to keep him alive for as long as they can.....quite incredible, really, how much cash they have wasted on his trial and on his ''arrangement'' whereas this money could have been used productively.....not my problem, but just saying.

Sarabjit is a proven terrorist and in fact he even confessed to his crime...so it's a non-issue really..

obviously it is fashionable and desirable to keep him alive for as long as they can.....quite incredible, really, how much cash they have wasted on his trial and on his ''arrangement'' whereas this money could have been used productively.....not my problem, but just saying.

Hmm.. Are you calling the recent deaths of your soldiers in the karachi naval base incident a drama as well. Didnt realize a military professional could make such an idiotic statement.

How come, is ISI that strong that it can wipe out whole family from India??:blink:

For that you have to ask your own geo tv which aired a show regarding kasab location .. also ask a former prime minister of your country for kasab s details.....

No thanks we dont need him and we wont let the other one go.
Case closed

Btw where is Kasab's family?

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Mark my words "He will never be hanged".

i can understand your sympathy for him , for you pakistani's all jihadi terrorist's are like brother's , he is your brother right , why not come to india and seek an amnesty, ah!!! coward's

Sarabjit is a proven terrorist and in fact he even confessed to his crime...so it's a non-issue really..

Proven by whom? The cases proven by Pakistani courts dont stand credible in India and vice versa...

Confession.... Mumbai police is also expert in making people confess for somethin which they din do...

Back
Top Bottom