What's new

Pakistan, India urged to release Kasab, Sarabjit

this is conspiracy theory..............
how do you know???

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

ajmal kasab said bhagwaan, i dont think the guy is pakistani, india is blaming pakistan for its own failures

Another Idiot, does his name Ajmal Kasab say that he is a muslim and no muslim in my country use the word Bagwan, if he had used the word Bagwan then he is trained poorly to act like an Indian Hindu. Either the people who argue that KASAB is a indian are incredibly smart or incredibly stupid.

Islam said all this, but what about Danial Pearl and the number of people who were beheaded in your state. change your name from innocentboy to ignorantboy
need not do it his post's already indicate it.

They are and will remain in state of denial. I guarantee it, just match his DNA with his alleged father, the reality will be surfaced.

in which province of Pakistan are you? your government was not even able to get the voice tapes provided by the Indian government verified to match the voice of the alleged suspects of 26/11, and your government gave a reason that the law of the land does not allow voice tapes to be verified, if even not a voice tape can not be verified and how come you are asking for a DNA analysis be done.
and to my understanding people like you are the reason that PDF is getting poor in quality. the very fact that you are asking for a DNA shows that this is not or never going to be done as your government will take infinite time to get the court order and by the time KASAB and all related suspects in Pakistan will be dead by then.

If you have to say something on topic, please go ahead, else open a new thread for other issues.

Run for a safe shelter when it comes to real allegations, why don't you stand like and man and defend your pride.

Run for a safe shelter when it comes to real allegations, why don't you stand like and man and defend your pride.

Open a new thread to vent your frustration. and Please stay on topic.

If sarabjeet has really done wrong then Pakistan should not release him under any circumstances.

From world's point of view, he haven't done anything wrong, cuz it is legal to kill/bomb Pakistanis by any mean, be it bombings of Lahore/Multan or other Pakistani cities carried out by sarabjeet or other Indian terrorists, drone attacks or bombings by taliban terrorists.

Open a new thread to vent your frustration. and Please stay on topic.

On topic, kindly answer some thing valid and relevant to my post 31 & 33, and your views should be that of the world, not your own obsession to your patriotism.

From world's point of view, he haven't done anything wrong, cuz it is legal to kill/bomb Pakistanis by any mean, be it bombings of Lahore/Multan or other Pakistani cities carried out by sarabjeet or other Indian terrorists, drone attacks or bombings by taliban terrorists.

Height of desperation, when you guys start typing some thing don't you ever use your IQ.

“Even those arrested on terror charges like Ajmal Kasab should be released in order to bring peace in the region,”
Oh yeah? And also issue him an AK-47, some magazines, a rucksack with hand grenades, some sandwiches and then release him in Taj Hotel's presidential suite. He's sure to bring peace in the region! :sniper:

Another Idiot, does his name Ajmal Kasab say that he is a muslim and no muslim in my country use the word Bagwan, if he had used the word Bagwan then he is trained poorly to act like an Indian Hindu. Either the people who argue that KASAB is a indian are incredibly smart or incredibly stupid.

the same goes the pakistani way, you just answered the question yourself :lol::lol::lol::lol: i dont know where he got his name ajmal kasab, maybe the indians guy are hiding his true name

if indian muslims who live with hindus dont use bhagwaan word then how can pakistani muslims, who have no contacts with hindus in the first place

He is your guy, he is hindu, he accent is indian, he was saying 'bhagwan', he wears hindu band in his hand, he was unable to answer jihadi questions. what else left to prove he is indian.

I dont know why dont they try this. this will prove it definitely. ;)

Reminds me of all those dead bodies in Kargil. What kind of ghairatmand people won't accept their own heroes, dead or alive?

BTW your denial makes a fantastic case for a shrink, your type believe in flying angels, but won't believe a flying plane hit the twin towers.

We should be kind to this type, but as a danger to society, we need to take care of them too.

the same goes the pakistani way, you just answered the question yourself :lol::lol::lol::lol: i dont know where he got his name ajmal kasab, maybe the indians guy are hiding his true name

if indian muslims who live with hindus dont use bhagwaan word then how can pakistani muslims, who have no contacts with hindus in the first place

If an Indian Hindu terrorist is caught red handed by angry Pakistani police, he's going to beg for mercy in the name of..... guess, guess, use those unused cells in that hat holder.

And you guys know bhagwan very well, you are incomplete without the 'other', you confused pseudo-religious lot :)

in which province of Pakistan are you? your government was not even able to get the voice tapes provided by the Indian government verified to match the voice of the alleged suspects of 26/11, and your government gave a reason that the law of the land does not allow voice tapes to be verified, if even not a voice tape can not be verified and how come you are asking for a DNA analysis be done.
and to my understanding people like you are the reason that PDF is getting poor in quality. the very fact that you are asking for a DNA shows that this is not or never going to be done as your government will take infinite time to get the court order and by the time KASAB and all related suspects in Pakistan will be dead by then.

I am living in Sindh.

Has your govt able to prove that whose indian voice was there in the tapes provided? The controller used words like 'karenga' ("will do") - as well as "gathbandan", for the urdu word "ittehad" for alliance, and "prashasan", instead of "intezamiya or hukumat", for government? I dont know why you people do not consider that as 'inside job'. mindset, might be the reason.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

You want me to comment on that, you idiot?

Reminds me of all those dead bodies in Kargil. What kind of ghairatmand people won't accept their own heroes, dead or alive?

BTW your denial makes a fantastic case for a shrink, your type believe in flying angels, but won't believe a flying plane hit the twin towers.

We should be kind to this type, but as a danger to society, we need to take care of them too.
Poor attempt to derail the thread. ;)

If an Indian Hindu terrorist is caught red handed by angry Pakistani police, he's going to beg for mercy in the name of..... guess, guess, use those unused cells in that hat holder.

And you guys know bhagwan very well, you are incomplete without the 'other', you confused pseudo-religious lot :)

These if and buts shows that you people will remain in state of denial. Why dont you hang him off? or you will keep him alive to rant on?

Back
Top Bottom