What's new

Pakistan, India urged to release Kasab, Sarabjit

i would like to live in hell rather to except Islam..... NEVER.... not even in my next thousand lives..

stop preaching..... I am proud to be Hindu and would remain so

if this is the cost to become your brother.... I would like to remain your enemy for my next thousands of lives

I don't have any problem if you want to follow false believe and if we are talking about Mumbai Drama than why are we talking about Kasab???????????? and by the Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world

If you will accept Islam you will become our Muslim Brother in Islam Relation of Islam far more stronger than anything else in the world

Hhhhhmmmmmm......... Is that so?????

That means all others are not your brothers????

So how did farts smell, it seems it resulted in your brain choke.
Now to your stupid comment, when you people were not able to prove anything agaisnt Pakistan, you are now on plan B, i.e. to seek help from your father agency CIA, whose agent dawood aka david is now giving farty statements, as u people know that your father agency CIA has history of massive blunders just on the basis of 'words of mouth'.

Why are u hell bent to believe that dramatic boy was acting according to headley/rana/major iqbal NOT any col. Purohit?

obl case is irrelevant.
Wait a bit more, the secular indians will explode soon due to caste rivalry.

ya ya ya.. he does not work with Col Purohit as there are no evidences while he works with others are surely listed in those dosiers which idiots like u ignore and sing a tune of threads or Bhagwan...

We are going to explode based on caste rivalry?? :rofl: .. Kiddo your country fights over n over Sunni, Shia, Wahabi, Ahmadiyaa, Pathan Vs Muhajirs in Karachi, Punjabi supremacy and you are talikng abt us.. Now I am sure abt your age :)
I am sure if there are more pakistanis like you then country is not going anywhere...

If you will accept Islam you will become our Muslim Brother in Islam Relation of Islam far more stronger than anything else in the world

Your strenght is your way of populating the earth with more of your kind not because of your ideology. I concour your Kuran says all good things, but i find very less real muslims who follow it by heart. The rest just chest trimph that they are muslims but in reality they are the kafirs who need to be judged to the swards. and the later list includes your name to bro :butcher:

I don't have any problem if you want to follow false believe and if we are talking about Mumbai Drama than why are we talking about Kasab???????????? and by the Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world

me too dont have any problem if you want to be a negative believer.... and because we are talking about mumbai Attacks therefore we have talk about Kasab, ISI, their relation etc......... and by the way inhumanity, wars and crimes against the creatures of Almighty GOD are increasing in the world

Back
Top Bottom