What's new

Pakistan 'in' South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah......India doesn't exist but somehow miraculously by some mysterious manner people appear in such overwhelming numbers as to numerically surpass an "earlier civilisation " without ever affecting that population. Truly a miracle that!

Which earlier civilization are you referring to.

pakistan-map4.jpg

I don't think Pakistan should be put in 'South Asia' as a whole. The only region that touches that part is Sindh. Other provinces like Balochistan (Middle East), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Central Asia), Gilgit Baltistan (Central Asia), Azad Kashmir (Central Asia) make a huge difference. I guess Punjab is somewhere stuck in the middle. It is a gateway to all regions. Perhaps that too clarifies it to become part of Central Asia....

pakistan-map4.jpg

I don't think Pakistan should be put in 'South Asia' as a whole. The only region that touches that part is Sindh. Other provinces like Balochistan (Middle East), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Central Asia), Gilgit Baltistan (Central Asia), Azad Kashmir (Central Asia) make a huge difference. I guess Punjab is somewhere stuck in the middle. It is a gateway to all regions. Perhaps that too clarifies it to become part of Central Asia....

Oh, and no India ..... sara maza kirkira ho jaye ga.

Pakistanis should be proud of IVC, Gandhara, Meher, Raja Dahir, Ashokas, Guptas, Porus, Vedas, Mughals, Mohammad bin Qasim, delhi sultanates and all the people who ruled areas today covered by Pakistan. They should not be proud of what some arabs did or not did in other part of world.

I respect Iran a lot as they are proud of their Islamic as well as preIslamic heritage just like India. We are equally proud and greatful that mughals like akbar and shahajan or Mauya or Guptas are part of history of India.

Ashoka was not from the Indus valley...he was someone who brought today's Pakistan and part of Afghanistan into his Empire just like Darius of Iran did. He was as much a foreigner as Darius or Alexander.

Ashoka was not from the Indus valley...he was someone who brought today's Pakistan and part of Afghanistan into his Empire just like Darius of Iran did. He was as much a foreigner as Darius or Alexander.

What about Urdu language, Delhi Sultanate, Mughal Empire which don't belong to your land but all of you love to claim. :cheesy:

What about Urdu language, Delhi Sultanate, Mughal Empire which don't belong to your land but all of you love to claim. :cheesy:

Oh you changed your photo. Almost didn't recognize you.

We speak Urdu and our lushkars created it with a bit of help from an Indian dialect.

Delhi Sultanate was our without doubt.

And Mughal Empire was also ours.

Whats your point here.

My question is, why are you guys still there.

Oh you changed your photo. Almost didn't recognize you.

We speak Urdu and our lushkars created it with a bit of help from an Indian dialect.

Whats your point here.

Par babar ne to pathano ki achchi thukai ki thi panipat main ibrahim lodhi se milane se pahale.I accept tha delhi sultanet,mughals etc were all your heritage proof of that maar kaat one can see still going on even after 100 yrs but limiting it much of it to IVC now.

Cuz we are not Arab. We are successors of the Indus Valley Civilization (strongest muslim country on earth) and we dont have to prove ourselves to anybody

Buddy your history belongs to INDIA. Indus Valley is not the ancestors of your, we are the ancestors of PAK thats why PAK is (strongest muslim country on earth).

Par babar ne to pathano ki achchi thukai ki thi panipat main ibrahim lodhi se milane se pahale.I accept tha delhi sultanet,mughals etc were all your heritage proof of that maar kaat one can see still going on even after 100 yrs but limiting it much of it to IVC now.

We fought against his grandson Akbar also.

We are a warrior race.

Buddy your history belongs to INDIA. Indus Valley is not the ancestors of your, we are the ancestors of PAK thats why PAK is (strongest muslim country on earth).

You are talking about British India - you guys were British subjects and so were we.

Your current India was created on 15 Aug 1947. So was ours.

But before the British, we ruled you.

Before us - there were hundreds and hundreds of small principalities and no India.

So what are you talking about.

Been practicing losing from then, eh?

We never lose - we just have set backs.

pakistan-map4.jpg

As I said in one of my previous posts

There are Arab Pakistanis, there are Persian Pakistanis, there are south Asian Pakistanis, there are central Asian Pakistanis, there are west Asian Pakistanis and who knowns how many and each believe in their own self made history

:lol:

Those Lashkar mingled with local population as you can see Muhajirs in Karachi with surname "Khan" consider themselves different from Pashtuns.

How Delhi Sultanate yours when you consider yourself geographically different from Indians. Moreover, your whole history is full of Pashtun rebellion against Mughals.

Whats your point here.

Because you stop us to claim whole IVC but in return want to claim all history of Indian territory.

As I said in one of my previous posts

There are Arab Pakistanis, there are Persian Pakistanis, there are south Asian Pakistanis, there are central Asian Pakistanis, there are west Asian Pakistanis and who knowns how many and each believe in their own self made history

:lol:

We are a free country.

We don't impose Indic, Dharmic or Hidutvadi claims on the whole population.

Those Lashkar mingled with local population as you can see Muhajirs in Karachi with surname "Khan" consider themselves different from Pashtuns.

How Delhi Sultanate yours when you consider yourself geographically different from Indians. Moreover, your whole history is full of Pashtun rebellion against Mughals.

Because you stop us to claim whole IVC but in return want to claim all history of Indian territory.

OK. Anything else.

Please change the picture - it doesn't look good.

You are. But majority of your population is Indic. Unfortunately your people are not proud of its pre-Islamic heritage unlike Iran. Thus an identity crisis of sorts.
BTW you are definitely better than the Arabs ;)

You Indians really have this bad habit to speak for others in every single topic

why don't you let Pakistani speak of their mind instead of becoming their representative

Old habits die hard :no:

Are not you the same guy who was telling pakistani that they have no right of claim over IVC ? and now you are saying they dont accept pre-islamic heritage. stop this hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom