What's new

Pakistan 'in' South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats there in a name sir ji .chahe kisi bhi naam se bula lo.even if name get changed i dont change.i'll remain same.

Let her be Sir, before @raja pakistani runs away as raja hindustani.

Forgive me Raja Sahab, no pun intended. Just joking.

pakistan-map4.jpg

I don't think Pakistan should be put in 'South Asia' as a whole. The only region that touches that part is Sindh. Other provinces like Balochistan (Middle East), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Central Asia), Gilgit Baltistan (Central Asia), Azad Kashmir (Central Asia) make a huge difference. I guess Punjab is somewhere stuck in the middle. It is a gateway to all regions. Perhaps that too clarifies it to become part of Central Asia....

I think you should pursue that, If Pakistan gets clubbed with central Asia it would be great for all of us South Asians.

my hubyy's choice my dughter's name.

You dont know how to use word properly

my daughter?

I guess its his daughter as well

and did u tell him that name dont make any difference when he pick this name for your daughter ?

You dont know how to use word properly

my daughter?

I guess its his daughter as well

and did u tell him that name dont make any difference when he pick this name for your daughter ?
who cares about the spelling when person for whom msg is meant is intelligent enough to decipher it....

Yes my daughter coz its mom who has more right over her child than father.

acha muje nhi pata tha pakistan hindustan mein ha
ab to pata chal gaya na....................der aaye durust aaye.

I think you should pursue that, If Pakistan gets clubbed with central Asia it would be great for all of us South Asians.

Tumhara peecha phir bhi nahinchorren ge.

We will never change our eastern neighbour for any one else.

Like you guys say, this is the raison detre of Pakistan's existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom