What's new

Pakistan has to vacate Azad Kashmir and GB: India

I have gone through all the replies on this thread and I am really amused that nobody cared to go in details that why India is giving such statements. Does any of the pakistani friend know the real reason why India is pursuing her claim about Azad Kashmir and G.B.? Think logically and see the reasons behind India's stand.

My family is from Azad Kashmir and we regard ourselves as Pakistani. We will never accept Indian claims
don't worry bro you will always be a pakistani and our armed forces will pay the ultimate sacrifice if time needs it to protect your family and kashmir.

we won't let these monkeys anywhere near our beautiful azad kashmir

Kashmir issue can be settled overnight if people act wisely and declare LOC as IB. People who want to go to Pakistan can move there similarly people who want to move to India can be allowed to do so.
Wishes of people means, nothing. Those people who really wish something they go abroad change their homes and places if they don't like a neighborhood.

Pretty clear from your words, the people of Kashmir mean 0 to you Indians. But who are you (India) to ask them to vacate their land and go to Pakistan. Kashmiris have owned the land, long before "India" came into being.

I have gone through all the replies on this thread and I am really amused that nobody cared to go in details that why India is giving such statements. Does any of the pakistani friend know the real reason why India is pursuing her claim about Azad Kashmir and G.B.? Think logically and see the reasons behind India's stand.

indias had a pain in the back side since the karakorham high opened the world highest highway linking china and pakistan.

whats happened after CPEC started is the rest of infrastructure upgrade, basically allowing the Chineese forces to go deep inside paksitan and launch attacks from if India ever goes to war with either Pak or China. this is indias problem, first it was hard enough to stop chines from your norther border but now with this infrastructure of roads, rails and tunnels its pretty much impossible for India to contain a Chinese and Pakistani attack from the western front.

I guess the present Indian government is becoming more aggressive on J&K. Asking Pakistan to vacate Kashmir is a welcoming step.

LOL.. in your dreams Indian. People of Azad Kashmir hate India the most.

US has a better chance of merging with India than AK.

It sounds like we have rented the kashmir from India and contract has been expired. So they are telling us to vacate :rofl:

Kashmir has remained a longstanding unresolved issue between the two countries causing acrimony on both side

dr-jitendra-singh-m.jpg

The only issue of dispute between India and Pakistan as far as Jammu and Kashmir is concerned is the illegal occupation of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan by Pakistan, the government on Thursday said. Union Minister Jitendra Singh reiterated India’s demand that Pakistan should vacate illegal occupation of these areas.

Singh’s sharp remarks came in response to Pakistan High Commissioner Abdul Basit favouring resolution of Kashmir dispute as per the “aspirations of Kashmiris”.

Basit was speaking at an event at the High Commission at New Delhi on Thursday to mark Pakistan’s national day.

Talking to reporters outside Parliament, Singh said “Today if there is any issue between India and Pakistan on J&K, it is only the illegal occupation by Pakistan, whether it is Azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) or Gilgit-Baltistan”.

He also added, “How it can be freed from Pakistan’s occupation and made a part of the Indian republic…that is the only issue now”.

Singh said India’s position has been clear for many years now and in 1994, a resolution (on the issue) was also passed in Parliament which all political parties had supported.

Basit had said the aspirations of people “can be suppressed but not quelled and I hope the struggle of the Kashmiris will prove successful”.

Kashmir has remained a longstanding unresolved issue between the two countries causing acrimony on both sides.
Being a resident of AJ&K I don't think so

Kashmir issue can be settled overnight if people act wisely and declare LOC as IB. People who want to go to Pakistan can move there similarly people who want to move to India can be allowed to do so.
Wishes of people means, nothing. Those people who really wish something they go abroad change their homes and places if they don't like a neighborhood.
ooh really wishes of people nothing for india and i agree.. where have you been? have you ever read the final UN Resolution about Kashmir ? forget about previous UN resolution because it does not worth any attention by both side India & Pakistan.

"Both India and Pakistan raised objections to the Resolution 47.

India objected first of all that the resolution placed India and Pakistan on an equal footing, ignoring the complaint of Pakistani aggression and Kashmir's legal accession to India. Secondly, it objected to the absence of allowance for it to retain troops in the state for its defense. It also felt the requirement of a coalition government would put Sheikh Abdullah, then Prime Minister of Kashmir, in an impossible position. It said that the powers conferred on the Plebiscite Administrator were far too wide and undermined the state's sovereignty. It felt that provision for the return of all refugees was unrealistic. Finally, India wanted Pakistan to be excluded from the conduct of the plebiscite.

Pakistan objected to the retention of the Indian forces in Kashmir, even at the minimum level allowed by the resolution. It wanted an equal representation in the government of the state for the Muslim Conference, the dominant party of the Pakistani-held Kashmir.The Pakistani government circles felt that the Security Council deliberations had been favorable to Pakistan but the final proposals were modified by the United States and Britain to "mollify" India. Britain came in for particular criticism.

Both the sides however welcomed the UN Commission and agreed to work with it"

and now UN Commission have to Realize that Kashmir solution is not possible without the Wishes of Kashmir People.

Seems that Aksai Chin part of kashmir in Chinese occupany as well as Tibet are given to them in Bonus by india.
Not part of the debate.

Manipur. Naga land are never disputed.

Now when the new Silk route shall be built along with Basha Dam. India is concerned over development of this area.

Everyday in Delhi the indian women which are raped are all drones with urinary bladder from Pakistan right....

A joke of the century from deluded Indians, Indians will have to vacate their part of Occupied Kashmir, then a plebiscite can take place under UN, its already a disputed territory which is recognised by the UN, I suppose CPEC has started to strangle Indian throats already which is not even operational.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom