What's new

Pakistan has the Highest Rate of Diabetes Worldwide

too much tea among other things!

Chai alone - no sukari or milk is good; but adding others causes issues

avoid fizzy drink, white refined wheat, meat just eat boiled vegetables or roti and daal drink green tea. you lose so much weight.
always have raw cabbage/carrots shredded with meals; make it like 30% of your meal. Then add green tea.

Use durum wheat for making roti.

Regular vegetable oil.

Throw out monosodium glutamate laced poison additive e.g. knorr flavour enhancers.

Chai alone - no sukari or milk is good; but adding others causes issues
Pakistani chai is alot of sugar, little bit of milk with a lot of tea powder. It is not healthy. plus the milk is just whitening powder which is available to masses! In addition to that a normal person drinks 5-8 cups a day... some are even sort of addicted......

Sound reasoning, but when you have elder generations not having developed it, and they have lived the latter part of their lives in developed nations with access to medical technology.
Fair enough, but this reasoning is really vague as those who couldn't afford the resources to do so weren't counted or developed comorbidities that cut short lifespan.
I think this pic showcases what im trying to explain far better than what i can put in words:
Hmm-1684470613057.jpg

We could sit here shoot the shit all night long but right now looks like a surgical strike is the need of the hour on your sheer khorma industrial complex :D

Last edited:
[Shaking my head]

Consuming sugar alone doesn't cause diabetes. It's a very complex condition that is influenced by various factors, including genetics, lifestyle, and overall health.

What many people seem to overlook is the gross inbreeding among our population. Literally every other guy or gal I know is married to their first cousin, no joke.

Heck, my neighbor recently got married and then got divorced just three weeks later. The newly wed wife asked for a divorce.

Reason?

The girl had the hots for her "phuppo ka beta," hehe!

Yeesh...

Yes but only we paindus have access to that. You city slickers get the diabetes.
In cities we can find a pure whole atta from chakki .Cities too have a chakki. I always buy my atta from chakki.
And these days in our rural areas a large no or people are facing diabetes. Because they still eat white poison called sugar and refined oils.

What is the solution on a personal level? What diet plan is recommended?

its flour, atta that people devour like mad. that's why there is so much diabetes. then its the change in lifestyle as well. lack of exercise with the amount of flour consumed will definitely give you diabetes.

[Shaking my head]

Consuming sugar alone doesn't cause diabetes. It's a very complex condition that is influenced by various factors, including genetics, lifestyle, and overall health.

What many people seem to overlook is the gross inbreeding among our population. Literally every other guy or gal I know is married to their first cousin, no joke.

Heck, my neighbor recently got married and then got divorced just three weeks later. The newly wed wife asked for a divorce.

Reason?

Yeesh...
An MP in Britain is trying to bring in legislation to ban cousin marriages in the UK. I believe that they are banned in certain US states.

Not sure if that is the cause though.

An MP in Britain is trying to bring in legislation to ban cousin marriages in the UK. I believe that they are banned in certain US states.

Not sure if that is the cause though.
Yes, I think it's banned in 'most' U.S states though a lot of southern states (notably Alabama and West Virginia) are well-known for their inbred, prototypical hillbilly culture.

It's strange that we essentially have no concept of inbreeding, even though at least one Haidt specifically tells us to find spouses from different roots.

This seems fake. No way Pakistan is at the top. However diabetes is rising in Pakistan. People have become more sedentary and our diet is too high in carbs.

You need a high protein diet to feel more full and combine some vegetables/salad. Starchy and high carb foods like rice and roti messes up with your insulin levels which eventually causes diabetes. However diabetes can be eliminated with keto diet and exercise. I helped my mom when she was told she is pre diabetic. Made her eat high meat and vegetables diet with lots of salad combined with daily 30 minutes walks. 6 months later her insulin was back to normal.

[Shaking my head]

Reason?

Yeesh...

Well if Fuppo Ka Beta looks like "Tere Bin Murtaseem" then what Meerab woman can resist?

That guy needs to patent his angry "Eyeball Rasgulla" look....:p:

And if there is moral whitewash that allows it - Mo' Betta.....

That's a bullshit statistics chart.
Why there is a big difference in diabetes in India and Pakistan when our diets and living styles are almost the same?
This is an idiotic statement, most of Southern states and north eastern has a diet comprising of very low oil consumption, Orissa folks are mostly vegetarians, UP/Bihar folks survives mostly on Roti and simple sabji most time of the week.

Punjabi/Bengali folks will have similar level of diabetes like Pakistanis because of the diet.

Back
Top Bottom