What's new

Pakistan has the Highest Rate of Diabetes Worldwide

That's a bullshit statistics chart.
Why there is a big difference in diabetes in India and Pakistan when our diets and living styles are almost the same?
No

Our people don't eat Maida roti regularly, don't eat red meat regularly (most don't even eat nonveg despite being non-vegetarian), don't consume highly unhealthy palm oil in the name of ghee and huge quantities on top of that.
nihari-is-a-stew-from.jpg

No

Our people don't eat Maida roti regularly, don't eat red meat regularly (most don't even eat nonveg despite being non-vegetarian), don't consume highly unhealthy palm oil in the name of ghee and huge quantities on top of that.
nihari-is-a-stew-from.jpg
We also don't eat maida regularly and come on we don't eat red meat everyday. Though agree that refined oil we are eating everyday is causing many problems.

We also don't eat maida regularly and come on we don't eat red meat everyday. Though agree that refined oil we are eating everyday is causing many problems.
But meat consumption and unhealthy oils are the biggest reason, even here those states who consume lots of oily stuff end up like this.

But meat consumption and unhealthy oils are the biggest reason, even here those states who consume lots of oily stuff end up like this.I
I eat meat only once a week.
Doctors who say those who follow a plant based diet and eat fiber live a healthy and long life.
Vegetable, lentils and fruits are a way to go.

I eat meat only once a week.
Doctors who say those who follow a plant based diet and eat fiber live a healthy and long life.
Vegetable, lentils and fruits are a way to go.
Maybe but most of what I've seen in vlogs, people generally eat too much unhealthy food there, sadly the American fast food culture is doing same here.

Diabetes is a lifestyle disease. Both, eating habits as well as activity levels are the cause. The diets have become nutrition dense with many unhealthy ingredients while activity levels have gone down. Both, precursor to these ailments. Sugar is one of the biggest “non labelled poison” being sold in almost every processed food.

Just observe people at any public place. I see 90% men and women with a paunch in India. It is a sign of an extremely unhealthy nation. I wonder, how come India isn’t in the top few of the list.

Yep its true. We have the highest rate of diabetes. Look at @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE display photo which is the proof. Too much keema nan and nihari like his fat leader. Chacha fool looks like a over weight fat slob

[Shaking my head]

Consuming sugar alone doesn't cause diabetes. It's a very complex condition that is influenced by various factors, including genetics, lifestyle, and overall health.

What many people seem to overlook is the gross inbreeding among our population. Literally every other guy or gal I know is married to their first cousin, no joke.

Heck, my neighbor recently got married and then got divorced just three weeks later. The newly wed wife asked for a divorce.

Reason?

The girl had the hots for her "phuppo ka beta," hehe!

Yeesh...
It is very true; the incessant cousin-cousin x multiple generation increases this incident rate multiple times.

why is it that it is encouraged makes no sense in my opinion. At least marry a bit farther away in the family tree.

Back
Top Bottom