What's new

Diabetes: Look closely and tell the glycemic index of this stuff

You mean some people say a diabetic can eat this and that because it's safe for them.

But the truth is not.

Ah yes, glucose reading before and after meal is the best method.

Or you can use a wearable glucose monitor, it will monitor glucose level for the entire day.

I think by using it for a week or a month, we will know everything about how our body works, when our glucose is rising or falling hour by hour.

We can have more control over our health, the food we can eat and what we should not, some kind of experiment.

Everyone is different, one method can't solve everything, there should be trial and error.

Because we all have different lifestyles, exercise habits, local cuisine, etc.

We should do our own experiment, because no one knows about our body better than us.

And then find the best solution that fits with our lifestyle, habits, and local cuisine available at home and town.

There's also a smartwatch like Huawei Watch 4 Series, this one is more convenient, but I don't know the accuracy.

Use English subtitle.
I wasn't talking about lifestyle or any activities. I was talking about different foods. Check this thread:

I wasn't talking about lifestyle or any activities. I was talking about different foods. Check this thread:

Yes, only thru trial and error you can find out what is good.

Back
Top Bottom