What's new

Diabetes various degrees

So leftover rice has less sugar ?

Not less sugar but any starchy carbs like rice, bolied potato etc when eaten cold will take more time to digest which means it will not flood your blood with too much sugar.

There is no cure of diabities, still medical failed to invent medicines to permanently eliminate the diseases.

Diabetes is completely curable.

It is neither heriditary nor requires any medicines.

There is no cure of diabities, still medical failed to invent medicines to permanently eliminate the diseases.

Pakistan is worst country for diabetes.

Top reasons of Diabetes in Pakistan:
1) Depression (Due to poverty, inflation, family and financial issues, terrorism in the country)
2) Cold Drinks
3) Tea (Due to Sugar in It)
4) Sweets

My lot of relatives like cozons, their wives, aunt (khala) have diabetes. Mostly reason is Cold Drinks and Tea. One of them due to Sweets.

I think you have to maintain sugar level, not more, not less in diabetes. but i not confirm, one of them i have seen he get insulene injections daily. not confirm about others.
Reason is weight

Nothing else

The only thing that predicts diabetes exercise and obesity both are an issue

Although sugar may play a roll but it's not the main reason behind it

as far as I know, in type 1 insulin is extracted through Pancrase by taking medicine. In type 2, Pancrase stops producing and then you need external insulin.
completely wrong
in type one pancreas can't produce insulin so you most receive insulin.
in type II you produce insulin some how but your cells are not responding to it so you use drugs to in crease the sensitivity or help the glucose enter the cells

Rice that has been cooled and reheated is high in resistant starches. Maybe your relatives eat leftovers a lot?
Thanks for the tip. I want to try. But can you clear one doubt? One website mentions coconut oil as one of the ingredients required. Does it mean hair oil or coconut water?

Edit-Add: Moreover there is the issue of whether it works on every individuals.

completely wrong
in type one pancreas can't produce insulin so you most receive insulin.
in type II you produce insulin some how but your cells are not responding to it so you use drugs to in crease the sensitivity or help the glucose enter the cells
yes.. just I said the reverse.

Rice that has been cooled and reheated is high in resistant starches. Maybe your relatives eat leftovers a lot?
The same relatives had suggested other sources of resistant starch viz. raw green bananas. I had dismissed it as unscientific and ineffective against many people.

When I read the same information on healthline website I became deeply interested.

If the source of information is non-glamorous, I tend to be skeptical. If the same information is provided by a glamorous source I try to implement the idea.

@Hack-Hook

Reason is weight

Nothing else

The only thing that predicts diabetes exercise and obesity both are an issue

Although sugar may play a roll but it's not the main reason behind it

You are wrong at this point.
My father in law has less weaight, nearly 50 kg. He has diabities.
My all other relatives have less weight except only one, but they have diabities.

Cricketer Wasim Akram is big example. He had less weight, be had/has diabities.

Recent video

You are wrong at this point.
My father in law has less weaight, nearly 50 kg. He has diabities.
My all other relatives have less weight except only one, but they have diabities.

Cricketer Wasim Akram is big example. He had less weight, be had/has diabities.

Recent video
Cricketer wasim akram has autoimmune type 1 diabetes. Nothing to do with weight happens due to viral infection

Unless your father has Mody III variant, he probably was overweight got diabetes and then lost weight due to disease process itself(burn out scenario which usually requires insulin)

I tend to simply things for ordinary people, obviously It isn't this simple

The relatives in question eat single cooked white rice (not even the brown variety that's high in fiber). The white rice they eat is so fresh that it is still warm from single cooking. Still no appreciable change is seen in their sugar levels. Why then, have they been diagnosed with diabetes by doctors?

@Hack-Hook

In my experience, it depends on other factors than just food too. For example, if you have an office job/ sitting all day versus a service job. Your own activity levels, stress levels, water intake, and genes obviously among other things.

In some diabetic / pre-diabetic people, it may present little to no symptoms. A simple blood check isn't an ideal test. The better is A1C, best is the Glocuse tolerance test.

But it is very much reversible... well...wrong term, can be put in remission, meaning it won't affect you if you do at least 20 min or 10,000 steps a day, take fiber/veggies before your actual meal, some tests suggest Apple cider vinegar in water also substantially reduces the spike.

Not pulling this out of thin air but controlled tests of the same food, same qty in consecutive days measured by a continuous blood sugar mintor. Search for "insulinresistant_" on tiktok

If you quickly need to reduce your BS, follow a keto diet (cut out carbs, fill up with proteins and fiber), and increase water intake. Goes without saying, ditch sodas but diet, and zero-sugars you can drink.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom