images (6).jpeg
images (8).jpeg
roasted-gram-split-500x500.jpg
images (9).jpeg
images (10).jpeg
IMG_20230921_164841.jpg
images (7).jpeg
images (11).jpeg

Depends if the seed and the growth process is organic or not. That will impact the GI values too. Organic grains are much better for you. Alhamdulillah, we have organic wheat at home in our village, and even after eating roti 3 times a day and spending all day relaxing, i never felt a carb coma. I came home having lost weight despite eating a lot of food regularly.

Depends if the seed and the growth process is organic or not. That will impact the GI values too. Organic grains are much better for you. Alhamdulillah, we have organic wheat at home in our village, and even after eating roti 3 times a day and spending all day relaxing, i never felt a carb coma. I came home having lost weight despite eating a lot of food regularly.

Not if they're paranta every morning with tea :)

I really think there are various degrees of diabetes. Some of my relatives, who have diabetes, at least since 10 years, eat white rice daily. Nothing happens to them. And some people's sugar level spikes on eating a simple chapati.

GI of food items varies from place to place and with food processing company. Only way to find out is by actually eating and keeping notes mentioning town, company and food item.

Chana.

For diabetes it's good.
Chana dal best with GI of 8
I don't get it.

What is it?
Only thing to be trusted is glucose reading before and after the food. It seems everyone is affected DIFFERENTLY. What matters is how the PERSON IN QUESTION is affected. There is a lot of rubbish on internet where people say anything without any evidence.

@313ghazi @fitpOsitive @pallab hazarika @PakAlp @Menthol

@Trailer23

Only thing to be trusted is glucose reading before and after the food. It seems everyone is affected DIFFERENTLY. What matters is how the PERSON IN QUESTION is affected. There is a lot of rubbish on internet where people say anything without any evidence.

@Trailer23
Well walk a lot, leave all sweets. Eat a lot of green vegetables, specially sprouts.
That's the only way to defeat diabetes.

@Trailer23

You mean some people say a diabetic can eat this and that because it's safe for them.

But the truth is not.

Ah yes, glucose reading before and after meal is the best method.

Or you can use a wearable glucose monitor, it will monitor glucose level for the entire day.

I think by using it for a week or a month, we will know everything about how our body works, when our glucose is rising or falling hour by hour.

We can have more control over our health, the food we can eat and what we should not, some kind of experiment.

Everyone is different, one method can't solve everything, there should be trial and error.

Because we all have different lifestyles, exercise habits, local cuisine, etc.

We should do our own experiment, because no one knows about our body better than us.

And then find the best solution that fits with our lifestyle, habits, and local cuisine available at home and town.

There's also a smartwatch like Huawei Watch 4 Series, this one is more convenient, but I don't know the accuracy.

Use English subtitle.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom