What's new

Pakistan has no claim to territory PM Azad Kashmir

if pakistan has no claim on the territory then what was need of sending people from punjab to liberate kashmir? and from KPK?

They were requested by the government of Azad Jammu and Kashmir.

They can request and invite anyone under protectorate of Government of Pakistan.

Do you want to go too? Its a beautiful valley full of bombs and Nazis hell bent on genocide.

I think he meant it cannot be solved bilaterally between India & Pakistan and Kashmiris need to be involved as a party.
No. He meant - Pakistan has no official "claim" over the rights of kashmiris - fair enough, and secondly, the matter is not bilateral between India and kashmiris, I.e. Pakistan and the UN should be involved in negotiations.

I can see the confusion because it's a second hand reference - "Chinese whispers".

if pakistan has no claim on the territory then what was need of sending people from punjab to liberate kashmir? and from KPK?
No claim on the territory doesn’t mean we don’t ensure our security concerns.

There is a difference between letting your sister have her self determination and rights and the other is leaving her alone in a room with a rapist.
You don’t have to be in the room but can keep outside and intervene if she asks for help.

We will not find any kashmiri who speaks kashmiri in kashmir. Most of the people speaks punjabi in kashmir. Now question is where are the kashmiris gone? Or the language? We Pakistanis has to accept the reality that both Pakistan and India wants the land not the people. Both can kill kashmiris for the land.

They are still Kashmiri, even if they speak Pahari. Race and language can be different.

You have Pukhtoons who speak Hindko, and Baloch who speak Seraiki, does it make them racially Punjabi? No.

They are still Kashmiri, even if they speak Pahari. Race and language can be different.

You have Pukhtoons who speak Hindko, and Baloch who speak Seraiki, does it make them racially Punjabi? No.
I didn't say they are punjabi. I said kashmiri speaks punjabi. The language is gone and that's not good because the Indian Occupied kashmir Jammu and Ladakh people will not accept punjabi in Kashmir region in future. It will be a conflict in there if Kashmir would unite in future and it will unite soon because 73 years or 100 years is nothing in human and civilizations history.

I didn't say they are punjabi. I said kashmiri speaks punjabi. The language is gone and that's not good because the Indian Occupied kashmir Jammu and Ladakh people will not accept punjabi in Kashmir region in future. It will be a conflict in there if Kashmir would unite in future and it will unite soon because 73 years or 100 years is nothing in human and civilizations history.

KPK has Hindko speakers. Punjab has Pahari, Hindko, Seraiki speakers.

Multi-linguistic provinces can still function, esp if they are the same racial origin like Kashmiris.

KPK has Hindko speakers. Punjab has Pahari, Hindko, Seraiki speakers.

Multi-linguistic provinces can still function, esp if they are the same racial origin like Kashmiris.
It only works when equality has the benchmark. Hindko people are in better and good positions in government jobs military and bearucracy in KPK. Whereas in Punjab, Pahari and northern punjabis are the elite class serving in good positions compared to South punjab or saraiki people. Balochistan has now more pushtuns than balochis and it is a big issue for balochis particularly in quetta. Ask any baloch and he will tell you my dear.

Red flag!
One can assume many things from his statement. But so far I've concluded that he, for sure, is a perfidious character & the state must be wary of him.

whats was the use of all those school children shouting slogans kashmir will be part of pakistan on the roads this year?
If the issue is between kashmiris and India?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom