What's new

Pakistan has no claim to territory PM Azad Kashmir

We take our side of Kashmir and move on ?
What are you talking about dude ? This is the language of extremist Indians

Sad to see this coming from a Pakistani, so your experience with a few Kashmiris makes them all thankless.

Take back Azad Kashmir & Gilgit, this is what the language of Extremist India, not mine. I'm just saying that we secure what we have already. You are in no position to take whole Kashmir back, not economically not even militarily, plus you were the key US allay for 70 years and you couldn't resolve the issue with its help. Now, what makes you think that you can take whole Kashmir back when India has joined the US block and already removed the article 370. India is already building up for its next move. What are your options, China? It will take a very long time for China to be in a position to help you get Kashmir, then again nothing is for free.

Thankless people? So instead of finding out what he said, something that also can easily get lost in translation, you labelled my people thankless, when in it’s a historical fact that it was my forefathers secured “Azad Kashmir” before the Pakistani army even stepped into the fight.
You can thank us for not having Pakistan’s borders starting at GHQ Pindi.
As for the people you met I can probably name double the number of people who any to join Afghanistan, want to unite with Sikh majority Punjab, what Sind to break away etc.

Don't worry about such online trolls. They(talking about troll ) even label us from karachi as traitors and outsiders. We are ungrateful when we ask for development. Our thoughts should not be influenced by these clown trolls.

View attachment 650875

#Kashmir Update: earlier today I met PM of 'Azad' Kashmir at
@Europarl_EN
. He says issue is between #India & #Kashmiris. #Pakistan has no claim to territory & it cannot be resolved bilaterally. We held a brief press conference with fellow MEP,
@shaffaqmohd
. 1/2
Constructive meeting of
@EP_ForeignAff
. Consensus across several political groups that #EU should use influence to press #India to come to table to discuss long term solution involving the people of #Kashmir, with EU or #UN as mediator. Discussions continue. 2/2 #RenewEurope

is this thing true?
@Foxtrot Alpha @PanzerKiel
Read this, a day earlier he said this...The guy you quoted is just running propaganda:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/no-c...alogue-with-india-over-kashmir-masood.675643/

Thankless people? So instead of finding out what he said, something that also can easily get lost in translation, you labelled my people thankless, when in it’s a historical fact that it was my forefathers secured “Azad Kashmir” before the Pakistani army even stepped into the fight.
You can thank us for not having Pakistan’s borders starting at GHQ Pindi.
As for the people you met I can probably name double the number of people who any to join Afghanistan, want to unite with Sikh majority Punjab, what Sind to break away etc.

Dude find it out, I bet it will disappoint you and for the rest of the people who say break Sindh, free Balochistan or even Make Karachi a separate province, usually get to see how agencies interrogate or gets a bullet in the head but not the Kashmiris, you should be thankful for that.

Indians are just spreading false propaganda without understanding the legal position of the Kashmir issue, it is just some wordplay due to legalities of the matter. Yes, Pakistan has no claim over territory of Kashmir that's why AJK and GB have different governments and not considered as part of Pakistan in the Pakistani legal system.

The princely state of Kashmir is disputed territory since the partition of India. Legally and officially Pakistan accepts that disputed status and demands that Kashmir's future status should be determined by plebiscite of Kashmiri people in accordance with resolutions adopted by the UN on this matter.

A plebiscite in Kashmir is what Pakistan demands not the Kashmir's territory. Till the time plebiscite happens Kasmir is nither part of Pakistan nor India.

Seems like this statement is issued on purpose to create distrust between Kashmiri people and Pakistan. This MEP might be playing dubious game. We respect the decision of Kashmiri people I would prefer it to be independent. Neither Pakistan nor India should stay there.

Good with election in site and PM was PML N so start the propaganda again and agian ,Did some one verified this claim ?

View attachment 650875

#Kashmir Update: earlier today I met PM of 'Azad' Kashmir at
@Europarl_EN
. He says issue is between #India & #Kashmiris. #Pakistan has no claim to territory & it cannot be resolved bilaterally. We held a brief press conference with fellow MEP,
@shaffaqmohd
. 1/2
Constructive meeting of
@EP_ForeignAff
. Consensus across several political groups that #EU should use influence to press #India to come to table to discuss long term solution involving the people of #Kashmir, with EU or #UN as mediator. Discussions continue. 2/2 #RenewEurope

is this thing true?
@Foxtrot Alpha @PanzerKiel

Yes, our stance is the right of self determination for the Kashmiri people. We don’t claim the territory out right but only if Kashmiris decide so through plebiscite.

Last edited:
Yes, Pakistan has no claim over territory of Kashmir that's why AJK and GB have different governments and not considered as part of Pakistan in the Pakistani legal system.
Then how can you give away Sakshgam valley to China despite knowing full well that this region was with Baltistan

It’s an interim setup not a treaty or final settlement. The accord I believe mentions that final settlement will be after the resolution of Kashmir issue as a whole.
I hope the Chinese feel the same way. Given the region is now part of Xinjiang.

I hope the Chinese feel the same way. Given the region is now part of Xinjiang.
They signed the accord and its states:

“the two Parties have agreed that after the settlement of the Kashmir dispute between Pakistan and India, the sovereign authority concerned will reopen negotiations with the Government of the People's Republic of China, on the boundary as described in Article Two of the present Agreement, so as to sign a formal Boundary Treaty to replace the present agreement.”

Dude find it out, I bet it will disappoint you and for the rest of the people who say break Sindh, free Balochistan or even Make Karachi a separate province, usually get to see how agencies interrogate or gets a bullet in the head but not the Kashmiris, you should be thankful for that.

What would you like me to find out? I come from a family of decorated war veterans who fought in 48 onwards where our region played a crucial part in the formation and defence of Pakistan. The people of the region are among the most patriotic Pakistanis, remember when the IAF plane was downed last year , and who found the pilot and what ensued after? It was people from AJK.
Our very own @Irfan Baloch has served there and loved the welcome he received, as does any serving Pakistani soldier.
Referring back to the earlier point about free Baluchistan, free Sind, establish shariah state in the formal tribal regions, there’s a reason why they get bullets and harsh interrogations I.e. because they regularly kill Pakistani troops. Have you ever thought why there never has been an armed group attacking the Pakistani army in AJK? The people would never allow it and such elements would be hunted down by populace. Which region has built as many dams for the benefit of Pakistan aside ours? Precious few, heck you get uproars from locals when the matter is raised.
I would have apologised having made the statement you did.

India is saying the same thing since long now "Kashmir is the issue between Kashmiri and India only. Pakistan has nothing to do with it."
Aap log yaar maante hi nhi.

For Pakistan, it's an issue of basic human right to choose and exercise ones will. That is, Kashmiris deciding to either become part of Pakistan or India.

Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. We Pakistanis are not dying so Kashmir can be little proxy of India in future, enough charity in blood and treasure have been done.

These diplomatic speeches mean less the horse shit.

Back
Top Bottom