What's new

Pakistan has no claim to territory PM Azad Kashmir

whats was the use of all those school children shouting slogans kashmir will be part of pakistan on the roads this year?
If the issue is between kashmiris and India?

Lollipop. To keep the masses busy while the elite loot the country.

I didn't say they are punjabi. I said kashmiri speaks punjabi. The language is gone and that's not good because the Indian Occupied kashmir Jammu and Ladakh people will not accept punjabi in Kashmir region in future. It will be a conflict in there if Kashmir would unite in future and it will unite soon because 73 years or 100 years is nothing in human and civilizations history.

You should read my original comment on this thread, my great grandmother comes from azad Kashmir. Azad Kashmir and jammu have always been historically part of north punjab. We are pothwari speaking punjabis real ethnic koshur speaking kashmiris reside in the valley always have.

You should read my original comment on this thread, my great grandmother comes from azad Kashmir. Azad Kashmir and jammu have always been historically part of north punjab. We are pothwari speaking punjabis real ethnic koshur speaking kashmiris reside in the valley always have.
Bro kashmiri and punjabi are two different races. Kashmiri belongs to indo European dardic language. Although i agree pahari or Pothwari people culturally close to kashmiris. But kashmiri language and punjabi language are way different to each other. No punjabi can understand kashmiri language and i can bet that. But kashmiri can lit bit understand punjabi. Jammu and kashmir region is comprising of multi ethnicities but they are not punjabis. I can point out numerous differences. Anyway this is not the topic. Cheers.

Bro kashmiri and punjabi are two different races. Kashmiri belongs to indo European dardic language. Although i agree pahari or Pothwari people culturally close to kashmiris. But kashmiri language and punjabi language are way different to each other. No punjabi can understand kashmiri language and i can bet that. But kashmiri can lit bit understand punjabi. Jammu and kashmir region is comprising of multi ethnicities but they are not punjabis. I can point out numerous differences. Anyway this is not the topic. Cheers.

People living in Mirpur-Bagh-Kohala area speak Potohari or Pahari which is also spoken in Rawalpindi and Murree area of Punjab and Mansehra Haripur region of KPK. Punjabi language usually means that of central Punjab- Lahore and Faisalabad etc. Pahari and Punjabi are much closer to each other than Pahari and Kashmiri.

I agree kashmiri and Punjabi are 2 different languages and cultures we pothwari speaking punjabis have lived in azad kashmiri and jammu for thousands of years. Azad Kashmiris like my late great grandmother come from the same clans which are found all over punjab I.e. chaudreys, rajputs, Maliks, jats etc.

Real ethnic koshur speaking kashmiris reside in the valley always have there kram/surnames are typically butt, wani, peerzade, khawaja, Mir, dar etc. Speak to some real kashmiris and they will tell you the same.

All Pakistanis should claim Kashmir, we do. The referendum is a clear join Pakistan or join India, nothing in between. This pipe dream of an independent state is just that, a dream.
My grandfather, elders, the elders of the AJK didn't fight, and in the case of my uncle die shaheed for some politician, pro-independence campaigner who hasn't done squat to break away from a united Pakistan.
The men of AJRF fought for this dream, no Pakistani should be afraid to say it.

Kashmir ko azadi mil gae ho jesy?

Hamari taqat musalman bhaiyo ki madad krny mai hai or kashmir ko azadi dilwany mai hai.

Fazool mai rona gana band kro.. or apna chota dimagh apny paas rakho.

Malokiyat ko dafa kro or muslim itihaad ki taraf qadam badhao. Phir dekhna sirf pakistan hi nhi adhi duniya tmhari hai bewaqufo.

Back
Top Bottom