What's new

Pakistan has decided to use all military options against india

Then we must really be idiots the lot of us.

Because in case you have not noticed, we have been pushing you. And all your side has been replying with is jihadi tactics.

That's really not going to even prick us. What India is doing is very clear to all the military minds here on both sides. And Pakistan's reply is also sending out a very LOUD message. Very different to the tall claims one hears on forums such as this.

Let me spell it out for you. India wants to push you into making a move. India needs that move.
"Then we must really be idiots the lot of us" I can vouch with experience that Indians are biggest Idiots on the planet.

Who started 1954, 1965, 1971, 1999. Now dont say it was India.

India only initiated 1984 i.e. Siachin.
you mean initiated and started have different meanings in your dictionary ? only an Indian can give such a reply

"Then we must really be idiots the lot of us" I can vouch with experience that Indians are biggest Idiots on the planet.

Cool.

You guys are the brainy ones. We can live with that. While we keep pushing you. And you keep getting pushed. With feeble and pretty low intensity responses.

Cool.

You guys are the brainy ones. We can live with that. While we keep pushing you. And you keep getting pushed. With feeble and pretty low intensity responses.
ha ha i hope you are not referring to your Sir Jee kal strikes

ha ha i hope you are not referring to your Sir Jee kal strikes

Son, the day Pakistanis get to see the footage of your crack troops running, is the day your populace will realize exactly what predicament you guys are standing on the edge of.

If Artillery fires from 10 km away, the round can be in the air for a minute.
The only things that can be targetted are static objects.
Any movable object can only be hit by a Soviet style barrage or chance.
Unless the rounds are precision guided, expect a 155 mm round to have an initial precision
of 100 m, with a 30 m radius kill zone.
Precision can be improved if observers correct the next shell.
This means another minute will pass after the first hit.

If the buses are static and located near an Army post,
an attack is not a war crime according to the Geneva convention.
It is not considered to be targetting civilians.

Targetting civilians (As defined by the Geneva Convention) can only occur where military targets are absent.

My conclusion is that an act of war has been committed, but not neccessarily a war crime.
  • It needs to be determined how far from the post the buses were when hit.
  • Were they static for an extended period?
  • Were they hit as a result of observers guiding fire on the buses?
  • Were the buses clearly marked as civilian?
  • Are Pakistan using civilian buses for military purposes?
Pakistan is of course entitled to attack Indian Army positions as a response,
but not to attack purely civilian targets.
Even if one party attacks purely civilian targets, the opposing party is not allowed to respond by the same.
bro , you can never accurately target anything with a mortar, read some military stuff and what mortars are Hence india can not deliberately hit the bus simply impossible, how would they even know bus was their using the satellite ?? and targeting via mortar ??
talk facts the bus was at the wrong place at the wrong time thats it, it should never have come so close to posts in under such tension.
And pak army does shells in civilian area or what do u think why Indian army moves lods of villagers twice, thrice a year away from borders ?

First plz dont tell me IA is not capable of firing mortars even at moving targets and let me tell U that PA is damn well proficient in that. Secondly ok lets consider that IA is not proficient in directing a mortar fire on moving targets so is it necessary that a School van can not stop on road to load and unload children or for some other reasons? Thirdly mortars are short range stuff and 10 km is damn along range for mortar. Fourth are U telling me that PA had set up posts along roadside just to be hit off and on damn easily like sitting ducks? So now plz tell me whats the take here?

Son, the day Pakistanis get to see the footage of your crack troops running, is the day your populace will realize exactly what predicament you guys are standing on the edge of.
why dont u post it if u have it ? r u keeping it for eternity or jay of judgement ? LIARS

" you mean initiated and started have different meanings in your dictionary ? only an Indian can give such a reply

If we had initiated then we had also started all 1954, 1965, 1971, 1999.

We initiated 1984 and we started it.

Hope now it is explained down upto Pakistani IQ level to understand, what I mean by initiated and started.

why dont u post it if u have it ? r u keeping it for eternity or jay of judgement ? LIARS

Then you should be happy. You guys are both the brainy ones as well as the brave and truthful ones. Where is the problem?

And pak army does shells in civilian area or what do u think why Indian army moves lods of villagers twice, thrice a year away from borders ?

I have already posted a video above where your own ppl are asking govt that why are they being moved when there is no hostility at border?let me post it again.

Clearly this is only done out drumming war hysteria while there is nothing actually happening around.

Even those who were forced to move say that when things are normal on Pakistani side then why had we been moved?

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...rs-most-border-villagers-return-home-3067697/

1971, 1984
even in 1965 International border was attacked by Indians, without declaration of war, in the darkness of the night when Indian generals wanted to have a toast in Lahore gymkhana

@Aasimkhan a question for you. What is your army waiting for?
your question is right, as our DGMO had replied to this question "“We reserve the right to respond at the place and time of our choosing” on 26 November when your SO_CALLED_BRAVE army opened fire on a civilian bus.

even in 1965 International border was attacked by Indians, without declaration of war, in the darkness of the night when Indian generals wanted to have a toast in Lahore gymkhana

your question is right, as our DGMO had replied to this question "“We reserve the right to respond at the place and time of our choosing” on 26 November when your SO_CALLED_BRAVE army opened fire on a civilian bus.

Hope you are not planning for us to die of old age waiting.

Back
Top Bottom