What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

Control your excitement for death of civilians first of all. And nobody is lying

Initially 4 civilians including 2 women were killed. Later 2 died in hospital.

And here is the link:

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...ed-indian-firing-across-loc-mounts-to-6-ispr/

No.. I'll never do that.... i only want ot point out how ISPR hides everything,...

So.. yesterday there was 10 civilian causalities which was pointed out by your representative at UN while ISPR gives the number at 4... now after 24hrs your media is updating the figure to 6......

Who is lying exactly ??

@Max Sorry for the loss but 4 are still unaccounted for.

begharat qaum bachon or aurton ko target karti hai

Aur khush bhi hotai hain us par.

Well no surprise here. These creatures voted a chai wala as their PM after his "performance" in Gujarat riots. Nothing new here.

Who is lying exactly ??

Control udai control. Control your excitement.

As for ISPR. It was ISPR that broke news of civilians death to media. Our representative might be including casualties from yesterday and 3-4 from previous days incidents.

Nobody is lying here.

Aur khush bhi hotai hain us par.

Well no surprise here. These creatures voted a chai wala as their PM after his "performance" in Gujarat riots. Nothing new here.

extremist fascist mob called the Indian state needs a boogeyman in Pakistan.

ye wo hain jo kehte hai k hamari ye halat door bethe parosi ne ki hai.

civil war like state me rehte hai har waqt or baaten karwalo inse.

internationally inke koi ghoor k bhi dekhta hai to wahi zameen pe baith jatay hai

@DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer

What is working boundary? can anybody explain, it happened on sialkot border which is not disputed territory or LOC?

cant we target bharat Punjab Rajasthan in response?

As for ISPR. It was ISPR that broke news of civilians death to media. Our representative might be including casualties from yesterday and 3-4 from previous days incidents.

please go through the video... he clearly said "Just yesterday"

Rightly said. Pakistan is an exporter of terrorism. Islamic terrorism more specifically.

Pakistan chose this route because its military is incapable of winning wars and taking territory. So it uses terrorism as a State policy to achieve those ends.

please go through the video... he clearly said "Just yesterday"

No big deal really.

Rightly said. Pakistan is an exporter of terrorism. Islamic terrorism more specifically.

Pakistan chose this route because its military is incapable of winning wars and taking territory. So it uses terrorism as a State policy to achieve those ends.

And despite all that you are on a Pakistani forum since you like your nation is obsessed with
Pakistan.

They see only problem in Pak rather than other bigger issues I'm happy India is in such a mental state which we call in medical science mental disorder

India has been a face of ugliness since its inception

Back
Top Bottom