What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

Hopeless Indians can moth off against Pakistan to sooth their tiny egos but outside the same venue some Indians also had a message for all to see. :D

21616560_10155684830784919_5021770536614829983_n.jpg

Wouldn't Punjabi independence mean a significant part of Pakistan too?

Any independent Punjabi nation would have Lahore as its capital - it would be as legitimate as the Palestine demand for Jerusalem.

Khalistan is demand of sikh nation not Punjabi nation.. Hindu Punjabi have nothing to do with it.

Khalistan is demand of sikh nation not Punjabi nation.. Hindu Punjabi have nothing to do with it.
Sikh nation. Have any idea where the boundaries are drawn?

says who?
punjab.jpg

Says Kahlistan...

I assume you didn't know, Khalistan was based on map of British Punjab Province, not Indian Punjab, comprising of west Punjab and the original Punjab (of sikhs)

Sikh nation. Have any idea where the boundaries are drawn?

obviously east Punjab, move Hindu Punjabis to Himachal and Chandigarh.

I assume you didn't know, Khalistan was based on map of British Punjab Province, not Indian Punjab, comprising of west Punjab and the original Punjab (of sikhs)

You assume too many things, Sikhs are not idiots who will claim Muslim majority land for their country, keep your low IQ rants to yourself. Khalistan is not Punjabi nationalistic movement, its Sikh Nationalist movement which is looking for sikh homeland where sikh can live according to their religion.

S
View attachment 427032
Says Kahlistan...

Well actually I am well aware of it.

We would convince Khalistanis that only East punjab is more than enough for free Khalistan. Not a big deal.

Well actually I am well aware of it.

We would convince Khalistanis that only East punjab is more than enough for free Khalistan. Not a big deal.
That's up to you. But land is never enough.

Anyway, neither of that is going to happen. Khalistan is a dead movement. Apart from some UK and Canadian Sikh Khalistani who fled the country there is no one in India who support it. That's why they lost momentum.

You assume too many things, Sikhs are not idiots who will claim Muslim majority land for their country. Khalistan is not Punjabi nationalistic movement, its Sikh Nationalist movement which is looking for sikh homeland where sikh can live according to their religion.
Tell me something High IQ guy, what's the percentage of Sikh in Punjab? I'll give you, it's 57%. Khalistan Map include Haryana state which is Hindu Majority and 7% muslim. Now prey tell me, why would they care about the percentage of population?

If Khalistan become reality, it will be a region bound by Hindu or Muslim majority people. With Sikh the third. :enjoy:
Sikh community is one of the most patriotic community in India. It's said that, if one have two boy child, one is supposed to Join the army and serve the nation. The Sikh regiment in Indian army has the most number of gallantry awards. And Sikh community make up only 2% of the population.

Stop being delusional. These kinda bull crap don't fly anywhere in India. Recently Majority Sikh in Punjab elected the Congress party to rule them. The same party responsible for Sikh Genocide in the 80's.

Says history.

Says no one except bharatis who are trying to answer Pakistanis on Khalistan issue.

Ok - at least some country will then listen to you. Even if it doesn't actually exist.

Yeah.

At least someone would listen to us and replace the filthy one that is obsessed with us all the time.

That's up to you. But land is never enough.

Anyway, neither of that is going to happen. Khalistan is a dead movement. Apart from some UK and Canadian Sikh Khalistani who fled the country there is no one in India who support it. That's why they lost momentum.

Well even in India many support it. Go burn down poster Jernail Singh in Amritsar and see for yourself.

And sikhs are not like your ilk. They would understand and would be happy with what they would get.

Well even in India many support it. Go burn down poster Jernail Singh in Amritsar and see for yourself.

And sikhs are not like your ilk. They would understand and would be happy with what they would get.

You guys probably haven't met an Indian Sikh. You are only driven by probably by media sensationalism coming to a conclusion that entire population is under some kind of oppression and stuff and they are looking for a way out.

Well, that's not even remotely the case.

You guys probably haven't met an Indian Sikh. You are only driven by probably by media sensationalism coming to a conclusion that entire population is under some kind of oppression and stuff and they are looking for a way out.

Well, that's not even remotely the case.

We have seen many and not all like to be chowkidar that you have made them to be.

Back
Top Bottom